Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: cocksucking with the wife watching...

It would to love have a chick watch me service a guy, but not the wife. She is not into that at all despite letting me watch her do other guys but that was a long long time ago. I have a current partner that enjoys pics I have of me with a guy and is looking into hooking me up with one of her bisexual male friends. Maybe a reality soon, I hope.

Sirramm, my beginning was similar to yours...my ex wife and I did some swinging but it had to be MMF only because she was insanely jealous. One of the "Ms" was bi and we started playing and seeing how it turned her on, I tried sucking cock. I was instantly hooked! This carried on until her death (cancer) in 2000. I was open with my present wife before our marriage and we've enjoyed an "open" relationship since 2003. We did some wife swap type swinging at swing clubs until we couldn't take the drama anymore. Now it's predominantly MMF with a rare bi couple thrown in. She loves to see me suck cock. Sometimes we share a man and sometimes the man and I share her. Seeing her fucked is a real pleasure! Many times I meet a "friend" at Steamworks for some fun and she loves to hear all about it.

I really like all the sharing in this thread. It's one of the best!

I fantasize about sucking dick with a female watching. I have had sex when I was younger with a girlfriend as her best girlfriend watched us and played with herself. That was so hot. I think sucking dick in front of a guys wife would be an even bigger turn on

these stories are making my cock get stiff and i am jacking my foreskin back and forth over my cockhead. i might come pretty soon.

c2c4j at yahoo

My wife knows I've sucked cock and that I thrill to the idea of doing so as she watches. I've watched her. Now it's my turn. Lord but I wanna!

Davie in FL

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    It would to love have a chick watch me service a guy, but not the wife. She is not into that at all despite letting me watch her do other guys but that was a long long time ago. I have a current partner that enjoys pics I have of me with a guy and is looking into hooking me up with one of her bisexual male friends. Maybe a reality soon, I hope.
    My gal introduced me to a few of her bi male friends, including the one who "deflowered" me five years ago. She's seen me suck cock and more. It's a real blessing to have such a woman. Let us know how your "date " goes.

You don't have to jack that foreskin by yourself, let me help. A Ms neighbor. 39301

Putting a female twist on this: I had a lady approach me at our sex party. She had heard that I adore sucking a sweet hard cock, and wanted to know if I would pleasure her husband for her as she sat and watched. I had no prob, since both of them were Damn cute. She didnt enjoy sucking cock, and just wanted to Watch it being done by someone who Does. I got him laid back and began kissing him, then nibbling and play biting until he was roick hard. She lay in close watching me as I took him in my mouth, Mmmm'ing the whole time. I'd look at her and run my tongue the length of his cock, tonguing that little noth right under the head and running my pointy tongue all around the head.
    I kept looking at her, grinning, lapping and mouth fucking him very slowly...edging him Ri ght to the peek of cumming, then backing off. This facinated her, for she thought that it was all just bobbing up and down and slobbering all over the place. Nope. Not everyone does that. I showed her places that cause the most sensation when hand stroked, and when pressure is used with the tip of the tongue. She scooted closer as I brought him up to the edge again, looking at her the whole time. She was Very excited because her nipples were hard as Diamonds..lol
    Long story short, I got her to come up and holde his cock while I sucked, and finally got her to licking up one side, and I idd the other. Our tongues touched a couple of times, and I leaned in and kissed her softly as she jacked his cock. That did it! Hub groaned out and fountained Every damn where! He had never seen her kiss another woman before, and she had never Kissed another woman before...lol So two was happy instead of one. He was soo turned on that he grabbed her and began eating her like a hungry wolf. I sneaked out, leaving them to their fun..LOL
    She came to find me a bit later, thanking me for the show and tell session, and thanked me for the pleasure that he gave her afterward. She even gave me a shy, slow kiss as they left, asking if I'd play again next time they came to another party.
    Teaching Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Looks like you've made a new friend, Cat ...lol

Cat, this is so hot and wonderful on so many levels. All of you got something out of it! She learned something about cocksucking, about herself and about you. He got closer to her and got a great blowjob. And you, you sly, teaching little devil got a nice cock and some girl-girl play...and as stonebow said, a new friend.
    If people were more open to their friends, lovers and themselves, wouldn't this be a better, happier world.
    Thanks for the story and the lesson, my sweet Cat.

Wish I could find someone for my husband. No one follows though after we post and I want some one we can trust.

Too bad there are not really any couples in Maryland that would like for me to do it for the hubby. I could suck him while the wife uses her strapon and gets me ready to take him , then switch and eat her at the same time.

TY Stone and Naked. T'was definitely fun, and I'm ready to do it again as soon as I can..
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

First, I'm the female of the couple and want to tell how I feel. I JUST, LOVE to see my other half suck cock. When we first got together years ago, I told him first that I was Bi; But for some reason, I could tell there was something else that he wanted to share. Then he finally told me that he loved to suck a nice cock, just by him saying those words I went into a roller coaster of sweet sensations and became very wet. First I enjoyed him telling me with details of every encounter he had before me. To this day, when he starts telling me in detail of his Bi encounters prior to us getting together; it takes me on a wild ride.
    I can't explain what is it that makes me crave more and more. However, with those enticing stories taking me to orgasms after orgasms I wanted the real thing. Seeing him suck cock is just out of this world. He does it with a passion and really enjoys it. I sometimes have to need to participate (as long as I'm present to watch or assist in anything), just by watching I reach many sweet, sweet orgasms.

It would be awesome to have such a woman. I've done it for a couple but haven't met a woman into that.
    They are a rare and awesome breed.

I think it would be so awesome for a lady to watch me sucking a cock, i would even let the guy take my ass if she wanted, getting hard thinking about it.

To spice things up in the bedroom, my wife agreed to let another man into our bed, so we invited a mutual friend of mine to come over to play. What she wanted to know was what rules were they, none I said as long as everyone has fun. Her only rule was she didn't want another mans cum in her pussy. So we set the ground rules and when he came over he and I made an adult beverage and went out to the hot tub where there are no clothes allowed and I explained any thing goes except cumming in her pussy. When my wife walked out she took off her robe to reveal her tight petite body and sat down between the 2 of us.. Things progressed rapidly from there, and then our beverages ran out so I told my friend it was his turn to get them so he got out with a half erect cock and when he came back the wife said wow i'm going to feel 16 inches of cock tonight as both of us are very well endowed and I think the wife was starting to loosen up abit. After another 15 minutes we retired to the living room, laid a blanket on the floor where she started sucking my cock and he was feeling her pussy and licking it when she pulled off my cock and grabbed his thick hairy cock and balls and was getting into it as I slid my cock into her very wet horned up pussy. Before we knew it my bud was down licking her pussy and licking my cock as it slid in and out then she started moaning and bucking until she came so hard I thought her back would break. After she settled down abit she wanted to see me do that so he got on his back and she mounted him with her back to him so she could see me. And then I grabbed his cock and lined it up with her sloppy wet pussy and she eased down on it her eyes got wide and started riding his cock and I got up and slid my cock into her willing mouth, then she said eat my pussy and his cock like he did to you. As I licked her clit and his cock she pulled off his cock and she directed it to my open mouth and I swallowed his whole length and she cried out that is so fucking sexy, I then put it back in her pussy and this repeated several times when he said he was going to cum and she said OK cum in me so he did. Damn it was so fucking sexy seeing his cock throbbing and dumping his cum. I said you just broke your own rule bout not wanting another man to cum in you, she said shut up and suck it out. So we repeated the process for him and she fell asleep that night.

If your ever down OKC way , let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl P View Post
    I'm jealous of your wife! Wish I was with a bi guy like you...
    Cheryl P You could help me suck cock anytime you wanted. Or just watch, up to you.

i'd like to help. i'm in Fallon nv, u ever cum to reno? redarches2aol.com let me know

Quote Originally Posted by smoke this View Post
    Wish I could find someone for my husband. No one follows though after we post and I want some one we can trust.
    Safe and trustworthy here in UT. Nailchewer@aol.com

I just want to say sucking a cock in front of people is a huge turn on to begin with. Suckinhg or getting sucked is a major rush, especially if she participates.

Just last week I played with one of my Buddies in front of my girl. It was her first time seeing M/M in person... At first she a little freaked by the whole thing .. That is until we started touching and rubbing our cocks together..He knelt down and I reached down and put my cock in his mouth.. Then she squealed with excitement.. Then It was all good...By the time we finished playing she had managed to soak her panties playing with herself.....Tonight he is coming over again for strictly M/M play but she is very insistent that she wants to be there to watch us enjoy ourselves... She says watching us together turns her on more than she ever dreamed it would... She has fully accepted this part of my life and now wants to enjoy it with me..... She has even decided she wants to give F/F a try.... I'm likin' that too....
    Why is all the RUM GONE???!!!

This is totally exciting to read, I just wonder how I or a partner might feel afterwards. I know we can change partners while dancing and think nothing of it. Can sex with someone else be enough better that you leave a partner for it alone?

Hey Tor? You come on down here, Darlin. Have I got some goodies to show You! lol
    Silly Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

where are you guys

1. We like to think that it's good chicken recipes. They need to know how to better chicken recipes, details.: The chicken recipes,, so cooking for more details visit...
    2. chicken recipes

these have been great to read. My former wife actually introduced me to sucking cock (read Car Suck in Females who like to watch site) and although I at first fought it, soon couldn't get enough. She would love me to suck her girl friend's husband, while wearing her girlfriend's bra and panties. They'd both tease me, take pictures, and enjoy calling me a sissy queer. Miss those days...ummm.

My friends wife gets so hot watching him suck me off, drives her crazy.

Sue new before we were married and has watched me many time it always a great way to get the party started