Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: cocksucking with the wife watching...

My wife knows I'm bi and like to watch two guys play and suck each others cocks. Made a guy eat her while I fucked his ass forcing his face into her pussy when I pounded his ass.

I'm sure glad this post is still going. It's the hottest on this site, at least to us guys who get off having our lover/partner watch us having sex with a guy.
    Likewise, I love seeing my wife having sex (with either or both genders). To us, it's about the total sharing of the pleasure that people are capable of giving each other.
    Keep it up, you bi-sexual guys and gals!

I fantasize about sucking a guys cock while my wife watches but she would freak if she knew I had these thoughts.

haven't gotten to yet, but going to when we find a guy we like, she is definitely up for it.

Since getting married a year and a bit ago, my wife and I have had 2 3some encounters each time with another male. The first time came about after I called her bluff out about a joke she would always crack when my past MM encounters were brought up. She used to jokingly say that she'd love to see me suck another guys cock as thought it would be hillarious for her to see and watch. One night after numerous remarks I called her bluff and set up a meeting with another guy at our house then suprised my wife with the news. All of a sudden her tune had changed and was going to go somewhere else while i played around ect but I eventually got her to as a minimum sit and watch for 5 mins as that was the whole point and if she didnt enjoy it she could go somewhere else.

Well he came over and we had a quick chat before I pulled down his pants and jocks revealing the biggest cock i had ever seen before, it was a monster!! I was dressed in a bra and panties as my wife knows i enjoy CD occasionally and he was keen for me to be wearing it. At first there was a pause and a feeling of awkwardness as I realised I was about to suck cock in front of my wife, so I quickly grabbed his cock and started licking it, touching, rubbing and slowly but surely worked my mouth somehow all the way down his shaft and up again as he began to moan. By this stage my wife was horny as hell and started toying me as i sucked this monster of a cock. In the end I blew a massive load after almost chocking to death by cock and fucked hard by dildo at the same time.

Second time was just as fun but went further with him fucking me as i fucked her at the same time on the couch after I sucked him off while she watched naked masturbating.
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

After my divorce about 12 years ago, I've had a run of short term relationships. What I have found to be quite frustrating and more than a bit confusing is that the younger the woman I've been with, the more resistance there has been to involving another male. I would have thought the inverse would have been true but it was the youngest that called me a "fag"! Sheesh.

i would think so too the younger generation seems to be more openminded. must be something about being older & wiser that actually makes u more openminded.

Girlfriend knows but does not care for that lifestyle. Back in the bi closet I go.

Love this shot. You have a lovely blue veiner.

I would love to show my cock sucking skills to my wife! We are both frequent business travelers and i don't know for sure but it think she has a couple guys on the side when she travels. I have suspected for some time now and i want to ask her straight up if she does. If so i'm cool with that and i have something i want to share with you. Then after our confessions invite my regular over so i can show her the proper way to suck a cock then my regular bud can fuck her as hard as he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by switchitter2 View Post
    Wife knows I love to suck cock, told her before we were married. I have several mostly married men I blow on a regular basis usually at our home with her watching me suck their dicks,the gentlemen completely naked as are we...She blows them also when they interest her.and they fuck her too...win, win situation for me as I still like fucking my wife after I blow several dicks..sometimes 2 or 3 cocks through out the day, mostly married dudes with rock hard pricks I love so much..Was wondering if any other married "bi" men enjoy dick sucking with the wife watching ...really a turn on for me and the Misses?? tell me all about it..yummm

My late wife loved watching me suck, but really loved watching me be penetrated while she sucked me.

Been married for over 30 years found out about my bi side about 3years ago. I would love it if my wife would agree to a 3way with both of us blowing a guy until he cums.

To say that these stories are HOT is an understatement.​

my dream

Quote Originally Posted by Sirramm View Post
    OMG YES!!! I can't explain it but it really turns us BOTH on and she loves to watch! I don't do anything else with guys and I'm not 'attracted' to guys. I personally love sucking a guy just as he pulls his cum covered cock out of my wife while she watches me clean him up before going down on her!!!! SO VERY HOT!!!
    My dream!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3CreamPie3 (Medium).jpg  

My wife always serves pie. Picture above is a fresh one.

I like the idea of my wife watching me suck a cock. We've talked about it, often when I go through phases of wanting a cock, which I do. Not sure we'll ever do that, but the thought drives me mad sometimes...

Love to be watched, like it when a line forms and I get multiple loads. Had a hot bisexual girlfriend at work who’s husband was bisexual. We had some great times, said I was a far better lover than her husband. She had already told me she was bisexual. After she told me about her husband, I told her I was bisexual. A week later, she introduced me to her husband and we sucked each other off while she watched. It was so hot! From what she said, her husband didn’t like to eat pussy and I loved to eat her pussy, she was so juicy.

The best blow job I ever had was a from a guy I met online. We went out to dinner with my wife then to a hotel room. I gave him a blow job while he ate my wife out. He then gave me a blow job while she watched. She started kissing me intensely while I cam and he swallowed.

I myself have been sucking cock since I was 12. Lost my virginity to a woman when I was 15. Bisexuality isnt anything I decided to be part of, it was just natural. Since then, I have sucked ALOT of cock. Met my wife in 2008, and let her know straight away that I was bisexual. She didnt bat an eyelash. We would go to ABS and she would fuck everyone she could. while I was sucking as many cocks as I could. We have been meeting with guys together (and separate) since then. We even have a boyfriend we share. But I love those frequent times when we are sucking a huge cock together, she grabs my head, and forces his cock deep into my throat. Usually, she will have the guy cum in her mouth, and then she will kiss me and let me have it. MMMMM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiAgra View Post
    I myself have been sucking cock since I was 12. Lost my virginity to a woman when I was 15. Bisexuality isnt anything I decided to be part of, it was just natural. Since then, I have sucked ALOT of cock. Met my wife in 2008, and let her know straight away that I was bisexual. She didnt bat an eyelash. We would go to ABS and she would fuck everyone she could. while I was sucking as many cocks as I could. We have been meeting with guys together (and separate) since then. We even have a boyfriend we share. But I love those frequent times when we are sucking a huge cock together, she grabs my head, and forces his cock deep into my throat. Usually, she will have the guy cum in her mouth, and then she will kiss me and let me have it. MMMMM.
    you really have the best life . i wish i lived closer to you !

It's my fantasy for now. No hotter thought than a gf or wife that will be willing to watch me suck off a big cock for anothet man an accepting that i can become a cock sucker in bed. I love everything about another man pulsing jets of cum in my mouth.

The best. got to love that . Sharing the load. Dam good

I would like for my wife to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Forceit_Deeper_DEEPR View Post
    (Wife) About 10 years ago i walked into the Garage and found My Husband on his knee's with the neighbors hands holding his head as he thrust his 9 inch cock in and out of my husbands mouth and throat ... at times using only 4-5 inches and fucking his mouth hard and then he'd pause then force his cock all the way down my husbands throat and just hold it there and thats when i walked over and took hold of my husbands head myself and started to push his mouth even harder down onto the cock lodged in his throat as i reached under his chin and wrapped my fingers around his throat working them up and down instructing him to swallow repeatedly to milk that cock with his throat................ Well that was only the Beginning of this Cocksuckers life,Now he's my cockslut and does as ORDERED when it comes to sucking cock,I have no problem with that because its so hot to watch him pleasure another man period let alone when I am the one directing the show persay anytime anywhere anyplace whenever i say he sucks cock for me black white it doesnt matter he loves cock ... Weekend trips out of town with guys lined up from craigslist a cpl friends that are regulars to stop by, trips to the local truck stops and rest area's book stores in the big city we go all over in search of Men for him to suck

(Husband) I can't even begin to describe the feeling i get sucking cock while she watches,from the first time i was caught she's done nothing but embrace this part of our lives now even to the point its like a Management System to Her as She plans our out of town Trips where We'll get a Hotel Room for the Weekend and I Will get as Much Cock as She can Find and Line up,Friends from work anyone with a cock she can find lol At the Age of 12 I started sucking my Brothers cock and shortly after alot of His Friends as Well and have always loved the feel of a Hard Cock in My Mouth eventually learning to use my throat as well with all the practice i got from them probably 20-25 times a week i was sucking a cock either my brothers or his friends so for 30some years now ive been a lover of cock and cum and i'm so glad to have a Wife like I Do who lets Me suck all the Cock I Want .... And She wants as Well
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180418_163220.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	48883oh fuck you got me so hard