Register

My first time sucking cock

Hi Everyone,

I've read the forum posts about peoples first time sucking cock and have gotten first hand experience to tell my story!

I found out so many months ago that a good friend of mine is bi. At first I was a little freaked out at the thought of it, the reason being is he's such a close friend. I've had bi thoughts in the back of my mind since I was 14. I used to jerk off with a friend and we jerked each other off one time but it didn't go any further than that. Ever since then I never thought I would act on it but I just broke up with my girlfriend. Ever since we broke up I would often fantasize about sucking my friends cock.

Yesterday my fantasy came true.

I asked my friend if I could ask him a strange question. He said sure. I asked him if he would like a blow job. He said possibly since I think he was a little freaked out I would ask such a thing, plus there's the stigma. He opened up to me and told me the guys he's been with and what he's done. I was so glad to finally get up the courage to ask him and he was cool with it.

We played around a little. I jerked him off some and he gave me a blowjob. But after that he had a hard time getting hard, maybe because it was our first time. I did suck him a little but i don't consider it a full blown blow job.

Then there was yesterday!

We were in the car driving home and he mentioned giving me some road head while I was driving. He said he was hard and so was I thinking about it. I told him I was hard and he felt my hard cock through my pants, which was nice. He then took out his nice hard cock and I asked him to move my hand to it. Ahhh he moved my hand to the sweet spot and I grasped his hard cock and started jerking him off for about a minute.

We then arrived someplace he needed to meet someone and we stopped fooling around. We decided against him blowing me in the car, we would wait until we were at his place. We were there in 5 minutes.

We hung around his place for a few hours and then he took down his jeans and he was allot harder than our previous time. He asked me to jerk him off but after a few seconds he stood up with his cock a few inches from my mouth. I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him to me. He's uncut so there was precum all over the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth and licked all the precum up. I then began to lick and swirl my tongue all over the first few inches of his cock. I loved feeling the ridge of his head with my tongue. I then began the standard in and out motion of sucking his cock.

He was nice and hard this time. I would then lick, suck and swirl my tongue all over his head. After 30 seconds or so he said he felt like he just came. He didn't but he said it was so intense he felt like he was cumming. I continued sucking up and down and then swirling my tongue all over his head. I then started feeling closer to his asshole. I asked him if it was okay to touch his asshole and he was cool with that. So as I was sucking away I put my hand between his legs and felt for the nice warm spot, I rubbed it some and then stuck my finger a little in his asshole.

He took a few short breaks since it was so intense but I kept sucking him after a quick break. After a minute of sucking his cock he started moaning, which I love. He was saying how nice it was but was having some trouble talking. After about 4 minutes or so he said he was close. I felt him pushing his body and cock as close as he could get to me, he then shuddered and shot a hot load of cum into my mouth. He shot right as I was swirling my tongue around his head and sucking him hard, so I got the full taste and feel of his hot cum in my mouth.

I didn't know what to expect as far as a bad taste but I actually liked the taste and feel of his hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed it no problem and liked the after taste.

No joke, he told me I gave him the best blow job he had ever had. That boosted my ego for sure.

After, I was laying down in his bed and I pulled my pants and underwear down. I was soft but had a ton of precum. He started sucking me off and I got hard in 15 seconds or so. It was really nice feeling his hot mouth and tongue on my hard cock. About 30 seconds I think he did the same thing with his tongue, swirling it all over my dick head with some good suction as well. I told him keep doing that and I came within 20 seconds of him finding my sweet spot.

That's my story. My friend mentioned to me he want's me to fuck him up the ass so that will be another story when that happens. I'll also be happy to have his hard cock up my asshole!

See ya,

budgie
    Last edited by budgie; Apr 15, 2013 at 6:58 PM.

Re: My first time sucking cock

wow some day I also hope to have the experience that you had, like you I also have bi thoughts go through my mind in hopes for it to happen with me to suck a guys cock. great story

You never forget your first BJ. I thinks as time goes by you will be surprised to find that a lot of people give them. Just keep in mind that it's addictive and once you start, especially if you swallow cum, you probably will never be able to quit. Enjoy.
    Blowjob & Billie
    (Ma & Pa)

That's a great post budgie, would love to read more of your adventures.

Yes, very well written...I could almost SEE it taking place!

My first time was when I was 14 with an older man in my neighborhood who was in his early 60's. I delivered his paper and one Friday night I went to his house to collect. He was wearing a short bathrobe and when he sat down his robe parted, revealing his cock which was magnificent
    It had a nice foreskin and it was very thick and even flaccid it was over 6 inches long. His balls were big low hangers and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Mr. Brown noticed my attention and he asked me if I liked his cock. I nodded yes and he invited me to feel it and soon I was kneeling in front of him kissing and licking it. He took time to teach me how to please a man orally, not only sucking his Vick, but licking his fanny, sucking on his balls, licking the cheese under his foreskin. I loved it all. He was a widower and quite lonely, so I spent a lot of time with him until he passed away when I was in college. I still get aroused when I think back to those days when that wonderful dear man taught me how to suck cock. Great memories.

It’s really great posts.

It’s really great posts.

My first time was sexually thrilling beyond belief and also disappointing at the same time.

It happened on my 13th birthday and that first dick to ever get into my mouth belonged to my best friend who was almost 2 years younger than me. It was his special secret birthday present for me after a nearly six month long seduction dance and flirting that got more and more explicit and closer to real actual gay sex every time. The seduction was initiated by me and he played the role of the supposedly reluctant younger boy who pretends to refuse and resist the sexual advances of his older best friend who he looked up to and admired like the big brother he didn't really have. I played the role of the horny older best friend who works him slowly and carefully all the way to the gay sex relationship we both knew that we both really wanted and wanted with each other the entire time.

I took the seduction to one step short of a true get naked then mutual grope kiss jerk and suck dick until we both shoot a load gay sex encounter. And my so-called reluctant best friend was the one who initiated that one last step by giving me the best ever birthday present I'll ever get in my whole life.

Sucking your first dick was sexually thrilling for me and I assume that's also true for everyone else out there as well. How could it possibly be anything less than that?

And here's the reason it was also very disappointing for me at the same time. I have a big and totally gorgeous looking 8 inch dick. And it already was fully grown when I started my seduction of my younger best friend. And my dick was the only one I ever saw when it was big and hard so I had no other reference points for what other guys were packing between their legs. And my best friend turned secret gay lover wasn't packing more than 3 inches and that's being generous since I don't know its actual size.

We opened his birthday present together in the garage at my house. I pulled down my pants first and my dick was as big and hard as ever from the intense sexual excitement in the air. I watched him as he looked at it for the first time and what I saw in his eyes were a mix of true love and cock lust because he couldn't imagine my dick being so big when his was so fucking tiny and his reaction was the exact opposite of the letdown and disappointment I felt when I saw his for the first time a minute later.

But a horny 13 year old who really wants a dick in his mouth will still go into a sexual frenzy when he finally gets that first dick between his lips. And I was in a total state of sexual frenzy when even that teeny weeny 3 inches of little boy dick first met my mouth and lips and tongue. I jerked my own dick as I sucked his and two minutes later I felt close to coming so I stopped sucking and stood up so he could jerk me off for the final lap until I shot my load about 2 minutes later. We both watched my dick shoot out its load and when he squeezed the final spurt out of me I got back down on my knees and sucked him off some more and then got up to finish the job by jerking him off and we both watched his jizz shoot out together too.

Intense thrill and unexpected letdown - a mix of opposite reactions which was my own personal first ever cocksucking experience. But the letdown was no match for the thrill when you're a hormone spewing hornier than fuck 13 year old which is why I sucked that little thing at least 100 more times during the next six years and felt that same intense thrill each and every time too.

And one last thing. I happen to be a size queen and a total slut for hung men with huge dicks. They gotta have more than my 8 inches - a 10 inch dick is the perfect length for me - and of course I'll take any dick that's bigger than 10 as well. In a size queen's world there is no such thing as a dick that's too big long or thick and that's totally true for me.

Hope you all enjoyed this.

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    My first time was sexually thrilling beyond belief and also disappointing at the same time.

It happened on my 13th birthday and that first dick to ever get into my mouth belonged to my best friend who was almost 2 years younger than me. It was his special secret birthday present for me after a nearly six month long seduction dance and flirting that got more and more explicit and closer to real actual gay sex every time. The seduction was initiated by me and he played the role of the supposedly reluctant younger boy who pretends to refuse and resist the sexual advances of his older best friend who he looked up to and admired like the big brother he didn't really have. I played the role of the horny older best friend who works him slowly and carefully all the way to the gay sex relationship we both knew that we both really wanted and wanted with each other the entire time.

I took the seduction to one step short of a true get naked then mutual grope kiss jerk and suck dick until we both shoot a load gay sex encounter. And my so-called reluctant best friend was the one who initiated that one last step by giving me the best ever birthday present I'll ever get in my whole life.

Sucking your first dick was sexually thrilling for me and I assume that's also true for everyone else out there as well. How could it possibly be anything less than that?

And here's the reason it was also very disappointing for me at the same time. I have a big and totally gorgeous looking 8 inch dick. And it already was fully grown when I started my seduction of my younger best friend. And my dick was the only one I ever saw when it was big and hard so I had no other reference points for what other guys were packing between their legs. And my best friend turned secret gay lover wasn't packing more than 3 inches and that's being generous since I don't know its actual size.

We opened his birthday present together in the garage at my house. I pulled down my pants first and my dick was as big and hard as ever from the intense sexual excitement in the air. I watched him as he looked at it for the first time and what I saw in his eyes were a mix of true love and cock lust because he couldn't imagine my dick being so big when his was so fucking tiny and his reaction was the exact opposite of the letdown and disappointment I felt when I saw his for the first time a minute later.

But a horny 13 year old who really wants a dick in his mouth will still go into a sexual frenzy when he finally gets that first dick between his lips. And I was in a total state of sexual frenzy when even that teeny weeny 3 inches of little boy dick first met my mouth and lips and tongue. I jerked my own dick as I sucked his and two minutes later I felt close to coming so I stopped sucking and stood up so he could jerk me off for the final lap until I shot my load about 2 minutes later. We both watched my dick shoot out its load and when he squeezed the final spurt out of me I got back down on my knees and sucked him off some more and then got up to finish the job by jerking him off and we both watched his jizz shoot out together too.

Intense thrill and unexpected letdown - a mix of opposite reactions which was my own personal first ever cocksucking experience. But the letdown was no match for the thrill when you're a hormone spewing hornier than fuck 13 year old which is why I sucked that little thing at least 100 more times during the next six years and felt that same intense thrill each and every time too.

And one last thing. I happen to be a size queen and a total slut for hung men with huge dicks. They gotta have more than my 8 inches - a 10 inch dick is the perfect length for me - and of course I'll take any dick that's bigger than 10 as well. In a size queen's world there is no such thing as a dick that's too big long or thick and that's totally true for me.

Hope you all enjoyed this.
    That's fucking creepy and disturbing that you sexually abused your "friend" that way. People like you need to get help for being sexual predators.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Aug 27, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma & Pa View Post
    You never forget your first BJ. I thinks as time goes by you will be surprised to find that a lot of people give them. Just keep in mind that it's addictive and once you start, especially if you swallow cum, you probably will never be able to quit. Enjoy.
    you are right you never forget the first b/j you give or the cock i was 12 the man was 50 and married he has a big thick cock and boy did i enjoy sucking it and swallow his cum he is 70 today and i still enjoy sucking him off two to three times a week and swallow his sweet tasting cum

Quote Originally Posted by charlie39p View Post
    you are right you never forget the first b/j you give or the cock i was 12 the man was 50 and married he has a big thick cock and boy did i enjoy sucking it and swallow his cum he is 70 today and i still enjoy sucking him off two to three times a week and swallow his sweet tasting cum
    That's fucked up that he sexually abused you like that when you were very young, and you kept having sex with him for decades. People like that guy belong in prison as they are sexual predators.

SOFLMan's first and second time sucking cock was just as I had hoped it would've been!

This isn't the first time I sucked a cock, but it was a first for me that I still recall very clearly.
    I have a cousin that is my age. We used to spend the night with each other when we were kids. He is the one that showed me how to jack off when we were both about 12. I can remember that it felt really good, but we were too young to shoot cum. One Saturday he told me that he had something to show me. We rode our bikes over to our Grandfathers barn which was very rural and isolated.
    We went behind the barn, and i asked him what he wanted to show me. He seemed very excited, and, instead of saying anything, he unzipped and pulled his cock out. He began to stroke just like we had done together many times before. I heard his breathing start to quicken as he jacked his hard cock faster. Then he said with a panting voice, "I'm getting close, watch this." Suddenly his had stopped pumping and his white creamy sperm shot out of the tip of his cock. He pumped slowly as three or four more streams jetted out. After his initial blasts he continued to spurt and dribble thick white cream from his dick.
    He stood there dick in hand with a very satisfied and proud look on his face. I was mesmerized by his load. I say anything, and I couldn't resist reaching over and rubbing his cum-covered cockhead with the tips of my fingers. I scooped some off and brought it up to my face feeling its slippery texture.

I remember my first time sucking a cock.

I drove to a guy's apartment in North Hollywood whose name was Alan. I had never been with a man before and I wanted to try it!

As we talked in his apartment while sitting on a couch, he leaned over and unzipped my pants. He then went down on my cock which put me in heaven. I came really hard and the next thing I knew Alan was standing in front of me waving his cock. I opened my mouth and let him put it in. I had never tasted a cock before and I found that I liked it very much. Then I was kneeling on the carpet and kept sucking him but not for long, as he put his hands around my head and held me tightly against his body. Before I knew it, I was swallowing his load of cum which I thoroughly enjoyed. Although I'm married, I love getting a chance to suck a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's fucked up that he sexually abused you like that when you were very young, and you kept having sex with him for decades. People like that guy belong in prison as they are sexual predators.
    you are right about that pole_smoker by the way when did you suck your first dick

David and I were almost 14, showering together and exploring each others bodies with our hands. At one point I had dropped to my knees to get a closer look at his cock (as I had -- and still have -- a life-long curiosity about genitalia) and he then asked me to kiss it. After first saying no I finally agreed and placed my lips briefly on the head of his erection. This action felt very taboo...but thrilling beyond anything I had experienced in my life. I kissed it a few more times, I noticed a slippery liquid on my lips that had a pleasant slightly salty taste.

I stood up so he could return the favor but he chickened out.

It was then not until I was in my 20's that I had the chance to suck a guy. I had spent my years in high school chasing girls, receiving my first orgasmic BJ from a girlfriend and finally at 17 having sex with her. We dated for three years and had sex almost every day! She was experimental and bold in the bedroom (and lots of other places). When we broke up I played the field but found myself not satisfied with one-nighters. Another woman came along and I am still married to her...35 years on!

It was when my wife and I were still dating that my interest in M/M encounters started started to return. She and I lived together in a duplex we shared with an out of the closet gay guy named Shelly. One day Shelly and I were chatting and the subject of sex came up. He finally said, "I would love to suck you off. Guys give the best blowjobs."

"But, I am not gay", I protested. "Doesn't matter, all guys like their cock sucked and it really doesn't matter who is between your legs. If you enjoy it, do it."

The next Saturday my wife was going to be away for several hours leaving me alone. I knocked on Shelly's door and when he opened it he knew exactly what I wanted. He pulled me into his TV room, stuck a cassette into the VCR and hit play. Straight porn flickered onto the screen...he came to me, undid my pants, pulled them down and off. My cock was hard but my body was shaking with excitement. I sat down on the couch and positioned himself between my legs. "You have a beautiful cock!, he said. To this day I love it when a lovers (male or female) says that to me -- huge turn-on. I do the same in return...when I am sucking a guy I am always very verbal about the man's cock...

Shelly started sucking and was able to bury his nose in my pubic hair on his first attempt! No woman had ever come close to taking all of me and they usually choked up it they did. (I am 6.5 long and 6" thick at the base, cut). Shelly was a cocksucking master!! Our session lasted 20 minutes or so...he would seem to know when I was getting close and slow down to make it last. When I finally filled his mouth with cum, it was (and remains to this day) one of the 3 or 4 most intense orgasms I have had in my 60 years! A "whole body" cum that left me unable to even speak for 5 minutes afterwards.

I visited him several times over the next couple of years. By our third session, I asked if I could try giving him a BJ. He agreed but, as I had noticed the first 2 sessions, he had a very small cock. No more than 3 inches fully erect so, frankly, I was a little underwhelmed. It may have been that he was just a bottom and couldn't get into receiving.

Since this thread is about the writers first time...let me say it was several years after Shelly, the internet in full bloom, that I was able to hook up with a stranger in my neighborhood. 7.5" cut and gloriously curved slightly up. His chat room handle was "Cannon" -- never forget that. By then I had received maybe 10 or 15 blow jobs from Shelly and others -- I was playing the role of oral top only but I had started to want to give. It looked like fun! I went to his place, we got undressed, I dropped to my knees and took his huge cock in my mouth. I had brought a digital camera (very low quality compared to today) and asked him to snap some photos of me sucking him. I hoped to use those on my profile.

That seem to set him over the edge...looking at the screen, seeing his cock being sucked by me, after only about 2 minutes he started to show signs of cumming. I was really looking forward to my first taste of another guys cum...in the last instant he pushed me off his cock and he squirted loads of cum into his hand.

That is the story of my first BJ...

Jay

My first time I was in 8th grade and my best friend and I were watching a movie side by side. He was the stud type in our class. Very tall and well built while I was the short and stocky one. He always used to get the girls I was trying to get at. Anyways, we always got bored on cold winter days so we spent a lot of times in my room. As we were watching a movie, we both randomly get horny and I start to notice his thick bulge. He starts groping his cock over his sweat pants slowly while I got aroused and pretty shy. He then looks at me with a shy red face and pulls it out. It was much thicker than mine but I had a bit longer and a bigger mushroom head. His was perfectly cut and around 7.5 inches! I never thought I would be aroused by the sight of a cock but something just kept me glancing at it while trying to be subtle. I noticed he was looking at mine the whole time. At this point we look at each other and I was very curious. I said "you jack me off while i do the same for you?" He smiled and said "sure." As go to grab his cock it felt so much thicker than mine and was warm and a bit moist. I start jacking him while he does the same for me. About 10 seconds in he dives down and sucks the tip for around 2 seconds. I feel so shocked but this was the first time someone ever sucked my cock and it felt sooo good! I laughed awkwardly and asked him if he could do it again. His cock was hard and he looked at me and looked back at it! I really wasn't into sucking him off to start with but the feeling of getting sucked was so good. So I then quickly said, "Ill suck you if you do the same for me." He said "sure" again with a smile. As I went to put it in my mouth, I noticed it was sooo big. It barely fit and tasted soo goood. That feeling of cock in my mouth got me so hard like I've never been before. I sucked it and circulated my tongue around his thick shaft and he moaned making me get harder. Again, I never thought it would be this good. Knowing all the girls I used to try to get at sucked his cock pissed me off but also turned me on more. As I pulled my mouth of a string of saliva strung from his tip. I tasted his cock and precum in my mouth and it was soo good. As soon as I get off his, he immediately goes down on my cock and sucks it for a solid 30 seconds. At this point I decided to take it easy because I felt like everything escalated so quickly. I get up to go to the bathroom and as soon as i get there i pull my soggy wet hard dick out. I start to stroke while still having his taste in my mouth and within seconds I shot the biggest load I have shot at the time. I went back to the room and saw him jerking off to Lisa Lipps (a pornstar). He shot his huge load and his shirt while I watched. As we grew older, we did the same thing a couple times but I always feel like I want more the next time I see him. Im 22 and we live in different states now. He send me a couple pics of his cock and I always jerk off to them. He is going to visit me in a month and a half and this time Im gonna drain him dry everyday!

this sounds so hot i hope u & ur friend have alot of fun! tell us all about it

My buddy would get his fathers play boys, and we would jack off together, one time he asked me if i would suck his dick for him instead of him jacking off, so i got down on my knees and rubbed his dick and played with it for a little bit, he was getting more and more excited, then i finally got up the nerve and put it in my mouth and started sucking and licking it, he was getting more and more excited and i could feel his dick getting harder and harder, then he grabbed my head and held it and i felt his hot cum shooting down my throat, it tasted really good i swallowed every drop of it, after that, i sucked him off just about everyday.

I have had my cock sucked a few times before I was 15 and enjoyed it very much,but did not get the chance to suck a cock.
    At 15 , I finally got my chance.
    I found a new friend and he suggested that I suck his cock.
    We were out in the cow barn with no one around,
    He hauled down his jeans and his cock stood out , hard and already dripping
    I kissed it first, cleaning up the precum and took its head in my mouth,
    Then I slowly let his cock slip into my mouth, it felt wonderful,but I gagged at first
    I started moving in and out, his cock hardened more as I slurped on it
    It became really juicy as I sucked for about 5 minutes.
    He said that he would be going off soon so I moved faster
    Then his cock stiffened more and began to shoot in my mouth
    I felt many pulses as his load filled my mouth , and I swallowed as fast as I could,
    It tasted really good , about the same taste as my own did,
    I licked his cock completely clean and licked my lips
    That was my first, but I could hardly wait to suck him again.
    Last edited by Tomsaw; Sep 17, 2016 at 3:49 PM.

The first time I sucked a cock I was only five years old and so was the other boy I was friends with. We would go and hide somewhere and take turns sucking each other.I remember I was in front of him on my knees and I pulled down his shorts just enough for his dick to be exposed. I put it in my mouth and it was limp I twirreled it around in my mouth for a minute and then started sucking it..I don't know if we got hard or not but we must have look liked what we did cause we did it everyday for three years until I had to move..

My first time was when I was around 13. one day I road my bike over to a friends house. The door was open and I knocked on the screen door. From another room in the house his older brother asked " Who is it ?" I told him and he said to come on in, he was in his room. I went in and when I got to his room there he was , lying on the bed with some porn mags playing with his dick. He said that his brother had gone to visit someone with their mother. This kid was 16 and had one of the nicest cocks I have seen. Even to this day I still think about it. I just stood there staring at it. He asked if I wanted to look at his magazines. I sat down on the bed with him and one thing led to another. First he asked if I wanted to play with it , which I did, and then asked if I wanted to suck it. I used to jerk off with one of cousins and I jerked his dick a little bit, but I had never had one in my mouth. I could'nt resist this beautiful dick. I slid my mouth over the head of it and my dick got hard as a rock. I did'nt know what I was doing. but I loved it. Following his instructions, I sucked him till he shot a huge load all over the place. He then watched me jerk off and pretty soon , he was hard again. I sucked him off again . He lasted longer this time and I started to get the hang of it. I sucked his dick on a regular basis over the next several months ,sometimes at his house, in the woods etc. Eventually he moved to go live with his Dad. and I got interested in girls and did'nt do anything like this again for years. It was always in the back of my mind though, and after many years, a marriage and a divorce, I returned to my first love, sucking cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma & Pa View Post
    My wife told me the same thing as I have shared my fantasy with her about me wanting to suck a cock. She encourages me to give it a try and has warned me that I will most likely enjoy it and want to do it more.

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I've read the forum posts about peoples first time sucking cock and have gotten first hand experience to tell my story!

I found out so many months ago that a good friend of mine is bi. At first I was a little freaked out at the thought of it, the reason being is he's such a close friend. I've had bi thoughts in the back of my mind since I was 14. I used to jerk off with a friend and we jerked each other off one time but it didn't go any further than that. Ever since then I never thought I would act on it but I just broke up with my girlfriend. Ever since we broke up I would often fantasize about sucking my friends cock.

Yesterday my fantasy came true.

I asked my friend if I could ask him a strange question. He said sure. I asked him if he would like a blow job. He said possibly since I think he was a little freaked out I would ask such a thing, plus there's the stigma. He opened up to me and told me the guys he's been with and what he's done. I was so glad to finally get up the courage to ask him and he was cool with it.

We played around a little. I jerked him off some and he gave me a blowjob. But after that he had a hard time getting hard, maybe because it was our first time. I did suck him a little but i don't consider it a full blown blow job.

Then there was yesterday!

We were in the car driving home and he mentioned giving me some road head while I was driving. He said he was hard and so was I thinking about it. I told him I was hard and he felt my hard cock through my pants, which was nice. He then took out his nice hard cock and I asked him to move my hand to it. Ahhh he moved my hand to the sweet spot and I grasped his hard cock and started jerking him off for about a minute.

We then arrived someplace he needed to meet someone and we stopped fooling around. We decided against him blowing me in the car, we would wait until we were at his place. We were there in 5 minutes.

We hung around his place for a few hours and then he took down his jeans and he was allot harder than our previous time. He asked me to jerk him off but after a few seconds he stood up with his cock a few inches from my mouth. I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him to me. He's uncut so there was precum all over the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth and licked all the precum up. I then began to lick and swirl my tongue all over the first few inches of his cock. I loved feeling the ridge of his head with my tongue. I then began the standard in and out motion of sucking his cock.

He was nice and hard this time. I would then lick, suck and swirl my tongue all over his head. After 30 seconds or so he said he felt like he just came. He didn't but he said it was so intense he felt like he was cumming. I continued sucking up and down and then swirling my tongue all over his head. I then started feeling closer to his asshole. I asked him if it was okay to touch his asshole and he was cool with that. So as I was sucking away I put my hand between his legs and felt for the nice warm spot, I rubbed it some and then stuck my finger a little in his asshole.

He took a few short breaks since it was so intense but I kept sucking him after a quick break. After a minute of sucking his cock he started moaning, which I love. He was saying how nice it was but was having some trouble talking. After about 4 minutes or so he said he was close. I felt him pushing his body and cock as close as he could get to me, he then shuddered and shot a hot load of cum into my mouth. He shot right as I was swirling my tongue around his head and sucking him hard, so I got the full taste and feel of his hot cum in my mouth.

I didn't know what to expect as far as a bad taste but I actually liked the taste and feel of his hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed it no problem and liked the after taste.

No joke, he told me I gave him the best blow job he had ever had. That boosted my ego for sure.

After, I was laying down in his bed and I pulled my pants and underwear down. I was soft but had a ton of precum. He started sucking me off and I got hard in 15 seconds or so. It was really nice feeling his hot mouth and tongue on my hard cock. About 30 seconds I think he did the same thing with his tongue, swirling it all over my dick head with some good suction as well. I told him keep doing that and I came within 20 seconds of him finding my sweet spot.

That's my story. My friend mentioned to me he want's me to fuck him up the ass so that will be another story when that happens. I'll also be happy to have his hard cock up my asshole!

See ya,

budgie
    We all need a friend like this. Hot story