Register

Tribute to my cousin

At age 14 I became my cousin's cocksucker. As obvious as it is that a teen guy would love having someone give him a blowjob anytime he wanted, he was also very understanding that it was something I really, truly enjoyed doing and was never judgemental about it or my love of sucking cock and eating cum. Over our teen years I sucked him off any time he wanted, but to be honest, more often than not it was me asking to suck him off. He never said no a single time.

He knew how much I loved cum and when we were not together and he jacked off he would save his cum in a baby food jar in their chest freezer for me. Sometimes when we were together we would just jerk off, but he always made sure I ate his cum in some way because he knew just how much I loved it. Sometimes he came on his stomach and called me over to lick it up. Other times he would cum on his fingers and feed it to me. He was the first one to cum on food for me to eat (a Little Debbie oatmeal cake). He just got it.

Anytime he went on a date and he didn't get laid he would come by my apartment for a blowjob. He always said that he didn't mind not getting to fuck her because he knew he had a guaranteed blowjob waiting for him. Even after he got married he said they never fought over sex because if she wasn't in the mood he always knew I was. He was right. I always was.

There were gaps sometimes. He went in the Army for 2 years. I moved away for work twice. Every time one of us moved back we went right back to where we were before. After we got married nothing changed. We were more cautious, but still got together several times per week for me to suck him off. For a 5 year period I lived 2 minutes from where he worked and he would stop by every day before or after work for me to suck him off. Sometimes he was running late for work and would literally stand inside of my front door with me on my knees giving him a quickie blowjob before he zipped up and dashed off to work.

Once digital cameras became a thing he loved to take pictures of me sucking his cock. He kept most of them for his own enjoyment. He took thousands. I don't know what he did with them or if he ever showed them to anyone. I have a few dozen of them. I wish I had more.

Two years ago this week he died from complications due to Covid. I miss him.

Last edited by swvsucker; Jun 1, 2023 at 3:14 PM.

Re: Tribute to my cousin

Sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

So sad.... Sorry for your loss
    If it is to be, let it be with me

So sorry for your loss. He sounds like a really good guy to not be at all judgmental about your enjoyment of his cock.

Sorry for your loss. You had years and years of jo/oral with him. If you can focus on the good times that may help.

sorry for you loss, but if you are looking for a replacement..

My condolences for your loss. My brother and I were like that and he, too, wound up dying so I know what that feels like.

Sincere condolences for your loss. After the pandemic was for the most part over, I got Covid this past January. Really thought I was a goner...never have I been so sick in my life!

Offer accepted!! ��