Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: How many bi guys like to wear stockings?

You look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanomarko View Post
    You look great.
    …not me…I tried it & didn’t really care for it…

Love wearing thigh-highs to work. Keep them on all day, stroking my crotch whenever possible. I've never cum yet, but several times I've found pre-cum stains around the tops when I get home! Also, used stockings are glorious to wank into!

Oh my I LOVE to wear thigh highs, but must always wear garter belts with them, the garter straps put the icing on the cake for me.

I've been wearing thigh high nylons, panties and bra's for years, I love the feel of the soft material rubbing against my smooth skin, I've only had a few men reject me because of my feminine attire. The Marjory of my male friends really enjoy me dressed in my feminine attire because they say their going too enjoy seeding this bitch. And I agree men with hairy bodies don't look attractive as a man who is smooth.

I love wearing stocking, I wear panties 24/7.. love it

I love wearing lingerie of any kind the soft silkyness is a huge turn on

I love it

love wearing all forms of lingerie, getting a hardon just thinking about it. The silky smooth feeling, the eroticism, stockings sliding on your legs, or better yet on each others' legs! Kissing down to the finery, tonguing hardons in panties and garterbelts..... ohhhhh fuck, what a turnon!

Women wear stockings are sexy, man aslo can wear stockings.

I've been wearing feminine underclothes for years, ( bras, panties , thrones, G-strings, thigh high nylons, and garter belts. my male lover has asked me to include in my wardrobe crocthless pantyhose. which I've now add. But if your going to be a feminine bitch like myself you MUST learn to keep your body from angel to your neck body hair free.

While I have tried on sexy lingerie and like the way it looks and feels on me it's not really my thing. If my lover enjoys wearing lingerie and that makes them feel sexy I'm all into it. That being said I do love the way sexy lingerie and stockings look on my lovers and it tends to bring out the animalistic total top in me.