Register

View Poll Results: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Voters
1486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 35.67%
  • No

956 64.33%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Just the other day I took my BFs load was nice a sweet, licked the dribble off his chest. Last nice I sucked his cock right have my pussy cummed all over it a got it soaking wet

Fascinating study. I am surprised more people have not eaten cum in the last 7 days.

J - V does on an almost daily basis.

I swallow my own when I masturbate and that has been once a day for the past year or better.

My GF keyholder had me make love to her using a condom and then had me masturbate later that evening and swallow the cum from the condom as I climaxed.

HOT--and something I also happen to be dying to try !

This weekend in a motel room, i was on doggystile and my friend licked and rimmed my as while i was jerking off. When i was almost ready to cum she put her hand under my cock and i cum on her hand. We both licked my cum mmmm

swallowed my own just about five minutes ago

Finally got my first taste besides my own. Now I want more.

Quote Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
    Finally got my first taste besides my own. Now I want more.
    if we would be way more closer, i would have some cum for you. I would also concider to have yours in my mouth!

yes at an ABS in Denver

Not in the last 7 days. but I have swallowed another man's cum in the last month.
    Last edited by mac_46_46; Apr 30, 2014 at 7:18 AM.

I thought swallowing was part of a good daily diet? I hope this weekly thing doesn't catch on. I need my protein shakes!

Does swallowing my own cum count? If yes then my answer is also yes.

If not then my answer is no. And no applies not only to the past 7 days. For me, no means never. And I really want to try it. Same thing for taking a facial. Never done it and really want to.

My own this morning

My old high school history teacher's, last Sunday.

Some more 2 days ago in New Mexico

I have,but only myown.I think that will change this evening

I have swallowed my in the last two weeks. Love it when the GF has just been filled by her boy toy or he has just cumin her mouth and she has me eating her out or will lean over and give me a nice cum filled kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    Does swallowing my own cum count? If yes then my answer is also yes.

If not then my answer is no. And no applies not only to the past 7 days. For me, no means never. And I really want to try it. Same thing for taking a facial. Never done it and really want to.
    Have you never given yourself a facial? I love to watch my husband do this when I can get him to do it!

No unfortunately, but it sure is not due to my desire of receiving a nice load of warm cum from a smooth shaved cock!!!!

It has been about 3 weeks since I met an old friend and gave him a blowjob, swallowing his load. I have been emailing back and forth with a local guy, trying to get him to let me suck his cock. He has tentatively agreed to this Sunday. I hope I have a new "friend" by Sunday night. If I do my job right he should be back for more.

Sucking cock is amazing. All of my senses going haywire. Dopamine is pouring into my skull with each thrust. I'm particularly an addict for precum. The more the better and it always tastes the same. Cum is more of an acquired taste but I never back down. Nothing is more rewarding than a guy looking you in the eye as he shoots his load into your mouth and you have no choice but to dispose of it the best way you know how. I cum instantly and go home totally satisfied

This morning. A FWB. Was not completely prepared for it, but glad it happened. We are planning on a second round later today. He is 6", circumcised, and cums fairly quickly. I am 8", circumcised and will cum with him quickly because it's a great relationship. Looking forward to later!

As a matter of fact i did last Friday with a buddy of mine.

I still cannot believe there are no females into this here posting and ranting all about it. I loooovvve it when I get my husband to jerk off into his mouth and on his face. I do not like facials on me but I looooove them on him. After all this time trying to get him to try bi, he finally let some guys jerk off all over his face for me and their wives. HOTTEST dang thing I've seen live with other couples in a while!!! He took a total of 7 loads. Two times from both of them. He jerked off into his own mouth and on his own face for everyone to watch in between three times. The guys were as into it as we ladies. As they watched his a** upside down they both commented as they jerked to get hard again how they'd both love to shove their cocks in his hot tight little hole. It was looking lusciously inviting. The ladies and me all begged for him to let them f*** him but he was clear on that. I was very proud of my cum coated hubby though! He was sooooo darn hot! I masturbated till I was raw. Owwwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I still cannot believe there are no females into this here posting and ranting all about it. I loooovvve it when I get my husband to jerk off into his mouth and on his face. I do not like facials on me but I looooove them on him. After all this time trying to get him to try bi, he finally let some guys jerk off all over his face for me and their wives. HOTTEST dang thing I've seen live with other couples in a while!!! He took a total of 7 loads. Two times from both of them. He jerked off into his own mouth and on his own face for everyone to watch in between three times. The guys were as into it as we ladies. As they watched his a** upside down they both commented as they jerked to get hard again how they'd both love to shove their cocks in his hot tight little hole. It was looking lusciously inviting. The ladies and me all begged for him to let them f*** him but he was clear on that. I was very proud of my cum coated hubby though! He was sooooo darn hot! I masturbated till I was raw. Owwwwwww!
    There are a few obvious things:
    1. That's a made up story/sex fantasy.
    2. You are not a woman or the female sex/gender at all.
    3. Since the story was fake yet mildly amusing I will post some stuff you will like.

Here it is. Enjoy. Would you or your "husband" want to do this stuff or have it done to you? Or have him/you get gang banged up the butt?

Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 6, 2015 at 3:32 AM.

This afternoon

Pole sitter obviously is a conspiracy theorist, it explains why he has no depth into the female mind of today.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Pole sitter obviously is a conspiracy theorist, it explains why he has no depth into the female mind of today.
    Says the person that private messaged me claiming that they would do fake stuff while in college like cheer on guys to have sex with each other so they could watch and get off. The majority of bi, or even gay men are not into this and during the early 1980s even if they were out as bi or gay then in college they still would not have been into it or having a GF or random chick they fucked know that they're gay or bi.

The only thing that's real is that you're not a woman, and you don't get together with groups of men and their wives and have a group of men cum on your husband's face.