Register

View Poll Results: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Voters
1486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 35.67%
  • No

956 64.33%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

I wish I lived in florida there are older people like myself that are bisexual ,but they open and not ashamed that their bi, wish someone would I invite me into the bi community there

Yes but sadly it was my own...

absolutely! I try to get some every day. I met a guy hitching a ride. He was quite a handful! I decided that he had to be done! so i did him and was it ever tasty!

I'll answer this poll again later tonight...

[QUOTE=notsostr8;252947]I'll answer this poll again later tonight... [/QUOT Umm,.. yes,.. within the last two hours. SuckCess!!

well this thread does apparently run in cycles and appears every couple of months it seems...that's not a complaint, just an observation.

I wish I could say yes but it is now 12 days ago...I was involved in a group situation and enjoyed 3 guys in a 2 hour afternoon session...the first one rewarded me with quite the large load...no doubt that I am due for another round as 12 days is much too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslain View Post
    Yes but sadly it was my own...
    Not alone there. Part of that was cleaning up,
    part simply a matter of "oh darn, forgot I just
    shot off" and lighting a cigarette. I tasted kind
    of yummy. Not that I'm intent upon habitually
    tasting myself.

Yes , Monday morning . I have a regular gentleman that enjoys my oral skills almost weekly . He is in his 60s , wife has medical issues and was never into oral . Has a nice 7" uncut cock and usually feeds me a nice load . During the summer months he practically lives at his camp at the end of a road on a small pond . Nice spot to suck cock .

I've yet to swallow another mans cum, but it is definitely on my "to-do" list. I love the taste of a woman's cum and can't get enough eating pussy.

I have a regular friend that stops by frequently to get a blowjob and/or use my mouth. His daughter has been home from college and he hasn't managed to stop by for a few weeks. I was chatting with him today and he said he was going to see White House Down this weekend. I told him to let me know how it is and he replied that he would tell me about it on Monday when he saw me. I didn't realize he was planning to stop by Monday and said so. His response was "I want a blowjob and I think you NEED a mouthful of my cum to swallow". Frequently he likes to get me to "ask" him if I may suck his dick and/or swallow his cum so I replied that I was surprised that he didn't make me "ask". He told me "You don't need to ask. I want your mouth on my dick and you are going to suck me till I cum in your mouth because that's what I want." I told him that I was looking forward to it and would be ready when he arrived.

So, I haven't swallowed any in weeks, but I will be swallowing some in 3 days.

Yes. On June 28. My good friend and fellow cocksucker stopped by to go out for lunch. We had our appetizers at my place where he ejaculated a full load of tangy, tasty, creamy semen all over my tongue. Slurp.

I have been unable to taste a yummy load (besides mine) for 3 years : ( I want to suck a cute guys cock and drink his cum so bad!!! Anyone wanna volunteer?

Sadly, no. But I am willing

Sadly to say, only my own. The last time with a man was over a year ago, but his cock was so far down my throat I didn't get to taste it.

In the last 7 days I have swallowed 5 loads of cum. Two loads from a friend and 3 of my own. I masturbate almost once a day and was going through a ton of Kleenex, so I decided to hide the fact, I started eating my own cum. It was tough at first, as when I would cum I had no desire to eat it, no matter how much I was planning on it while masturbating. But I just forced myself and after awhile it became natural. Now there are times I want cum and masturbate just so I can have cum to eat.

No I haven't but I wish I have it has way to long for me I need some

I blew a guy this morning

Yes I did this week beginning actually 3 guys cum in 2 days. One guy's load was too much and it started dripping out my mouth

Friday, Finally!!! It had been about a month since I had the pleasure of sucking a cock. I did eat my own cum 2 weeks ago. I was off on Friday as were a lot of others. I went to a canoe launch area where I knew some guys skinny dip, and some guys hook up. Saw a guy there chatted he told me how horny he was and I ended up on my knees. After a long time I asked he was close and he told me he had protate surgery and doesn't cum. I moved down stream and was slowly stroking myself, secluded wooded etc. when I realized someone was watching. He moved closer in only a bathing suit and towel. He played with me a little as he dropped the trunks. I sat on a milk crate that was there and sucked him off. He was about 6" like me and came with the head lodged in the back of my throat. When I looked up I saw another guy watching and stroking his jeans. When the guy I just did saw him he took off with out saying a word. Mister jeans approached and as I stood up to dress he said "you don't have to dress for me". He played with my cock and tried to kiss me, I was never real big on that. He stripped naked and started to play with my large nipples. He put one hand on my shoulder and applied pressure downward. I kissed lower and lower until I had his shaved cock right in my face. He had to be 8" and thicker then the last guy. 7" is probably the biggest I ever deep throated. I licked around the head, then his hand was on my head feeding it between my lips. I sucked him as best I could taking more and more in, until my nose was against his belly. He pulled me up and started to suck me. after a minute he said, "I need you to finish me". I sat back down, and he was horny as hell. He face fucked meI love that, shoving it all in and out until he moaned and held me still as he emptied his balls down my throat. He finally stopped shivering, and dropped to his knees in front of the crate. He licked me all over, sucking my nipples and balls, even raising my legs and briefly rimming me. He finally sucked me deep like a vacuum and I blew my load quickly, I was so excited by then. He got up and kissed me deep, then thanked me and jumped in the water. WHAT A DAY!

I try to make tasting my own cum a daily treat. Always looking for someone to share with.

no and I'm pretty upset about it

Ate mine this morning. Now I'm getting ready to head out and find some one to give me more. Yummy stuff.

berryhard

I wish but no. Been about 3 weeks. Anyone near me that can help out ??

Sure did, mine! But if all goes well tonight I will have a a thick load from a buddy passing through town. I sure hope he has a multi day build-up...lol

yes.... 3 times in last week

no,and I so need a mouth full of hot cum to swallow,i need it bad

Our boyfriend stayed with us last night, so yes.

no, been about 10 days now...would like to do it more but had to find anohter married guy with a good open schedule...

We accepted your vote, but you have to tell us about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    Not in the last 7 day.....but ask me again on Friday. I was on Yahoo Messenger last night when my friend came online. After a few minutes of chit chat the conversation went like this:

So, it looks like I will be able to say "YES" at about 11am Friday. So, is it ok if I just vote "yes"now?

Well, gosh....as a shy newbie, I'm too shy to suck and tell, but I did vote, and I will say this is a very enjoyable and interesting thread. I love reading the bits and pieces of the lives of fellow cocksuckers.

It seems to me the happy campers are those with regular friends. I guess I'm naive, but before coming to this site I didn't think such arrangements were possible, or at least not common, and I'm really glad that they appear to be. That makes me very happy, and it's certainly something that I'll be looking for!