Register

View Poll Results: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Voters
1486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 35.67%
  • No

956 64.33%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

no I haven't . I sure wish I had or will be able to soon..i need to have some cum in my mouth soon...can anyone help

forgot about the saying blow and go I don't think there anything wrong with doing it..if the man need his sacks emptied its sometimes best to blow and go

I eat my own

i shot a huge load into my girlfriend tonite and then took my time licking my cum out of her i love the taste of my own cum

Yes, last Sunday as wife and I masturbated I asked her to watch me cum then licked the cum off my hand. Last night I jerked off onto her face and tits then licked her clean. I too love the taste of my cum.

I guess I voted wrong. I said no, but was thinking of some one else's cum. I taste my precum and cum everyday. I like it.hehehe. Since my last post on this thread I have tasted a lady's juices several times but nobody's but my owm cum.
    Last edited by bi4asplay; Apr 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM.

No I have not unfortunately! But. I am very hopefully that I will in the next 7 days or so, if not I guess there is always my own!
    I need to have a nice load of warm cum in my mouth very soon!

Had 2 of my friends over last night, swallowed both loads and Bobby swallowed mine.

Yes indeed!
    Blowjob & Billie
    (Ma & Pa)

just this morning: My own

I am not here for you to get your rocks off over or be your entertainment, and it is not any of your business.

Just this past Friday my stud came over and instead of him lying on his back on my bed with me between his legs, we did it with me sitting in my easy chair. He straddled the chair with his knees on the arms with easy access to my mouth and throat. He loved the face fucking thrusts and treated me to a very nice creamy load, good to the last drop....

My own yesterday. Had a guy over last night but he could not come from oral sex. So I let him jerk onto my chest. It happens once in awhile. He was hard and did not get soft, just could not trip the trigger. Kind of like me, I've never been able to cum from oral. But no one has ever really worshiped my cock, just the usual doing it because she thinks it needs to be done.

Yes i suck my regulars dick atleasr twice a week some weeks four times. He thinks I'm the best he's ever had

Quote Originally Posted by luvcock400 View Post
    Yes i suck my regulars dick atleasr twice a week some weeks four times. He thinks I'm the best he's ever had
    Wish I had a regular that came around that often. I last saw my "regular" a month ago. He's a school teacher though, and off for the summer while his S.O. still works.

I met up with a guy last Wed and I sucked him off and he pulled out, said he was going to cum , and I pulled him back in and he came. I swallowed it down and then I jacked off and came in my hand and ate it as well.
    I can't wait to try it again. I am a cum hound now lol I tried it years ago and hated it, now for some reason, it was good and I really want more.

Quote Originally Posted by dick_pumper View Post
    I met up with a guy last Wed and I sucked him off and he pulled out, said he was going to cum , and I pulled him back in and he came. I swallowed it down and then I jacked off and came in my hand and ate it as well.
    I can't wait to try it again. I am a cum hound now lol I tried it years ago and hated it, now for some reason, it was good and I really want more.
    Try this next time, always get a nice result. ;-)

When he is close to cumming, and you are as well, shoot your load all over his manhood, then finish him off. You get yours and his cum all mixed together. Mmmmmmm!

about a week ago I swallowed my buds and did nmine!

I did 3 times yesterday. We are both off work tomorrow so it's late night sex time for us and my husband's turn tonight. a few more minutes and counting. I can't wait... I am going to jerk him off at least 3 times and make certain he gets every drop. Gheez how I love it when I get him to eat his cum. :0

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I don't usually start threads like this, but I am just curious, and a bit randy, is all.

- Drew

ps. The poll is private, your vote is not displayed.
    No I haven't but I'm heading to Calgary this weekend if you'd like to help me correct this problem!

lol Not in the last week, but 2 weeks ago, MMmmmm! T'was very nice..:}
    Licking chops Cat...lol
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Again, just this past Tuesday, my stud came over for some oral servicing that he loves to get from me. This time he brought his favorite toy, a butt plug, and after 20 minutes or so of thrusting his cock in and out of my hungry mouth, he had me lube it up and insert it into his ass as his climax was imminent. What a turn on! The load he shot deep into my mouth and throat seemed endless, took a couple of gulps to savor it all and we were both spent, deliciously.

Just 2 hrs ago went my usual place a guy showed up said he was looking to get a big load I said me 2 went to a desired site he sucked mine then i said take your out is was small 4 inches hard with big balls. He was a fast cummer but gave me 6 big shots of thick cum swallowed it all.

No. And I miss it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I don't usually start threads like this, but I am just curious, and a bit randy, is all.

- Drew

ps. The poll is private, your vote is not displayed.
    Even I am double blinking here, Drew! You so randy, baby, ya BABY YA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37061177.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	16337

Yesterday I went into the bookstore looking for either a bj or to give one. First glory hole booth had a guy jerking off. I invited him to my mouth and he only lasted about a minute before filling my mouth. I got up and moved into a different booth with the same results, a guy jerking off fed his cock thru the hole. He took a long time but rewarded me with a nice creamy load. He never went soft. I continued sucking him for a few more minutes until I heard someone in the booth on the other side. I moved to that hole to find yet another guy, looking for a warm mouth. So in about 25 minutes I managed to swallow 3 loads. Ties my old record. I never did get a bj but my shorts looked like I did. Damn I love cum.

silly question for me lol should be have you swallowed a load every day and how many lol

Not in the last 7 days but I will be changing that in the next few hours. My old fuck bud is coming in from Texas and i'm preparing my backside for a real pounding.

Mine everyday

Need a new survey, "Do you swallow your cum?"

I enjoy sharing here that I do and have done so for the past fifteen years or so. I am amazed that so many men post here that they do. Years ago while in college if you had a girl friend or a date who swallowed that was especially hot and somewhat rare. My wife and I used to swing. Typically in a foursome the other husband would be fucking my slut wife while his slut wife blew me. They always swallowed. BTW, my wife and I do not think the label "slut" is derogatory.