Register

View Poll Results: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Voters
1486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 35.67%
  • No

956 64.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

yes; just this past Monday...but the guy had no passion. I just don't understand how there are some guys who just don't have it...he didn't have much cum either; no passion = little cum?? - I was disappointed overall...

On to bigger and better things. Guy I blew last night, for 20 years old, was hot. Loved it when he said "I am cumming", grabbed my head and shoved it home. The feeling was awesome, and I am sitting here sporting a huge dripping boner thinking about it.

Yes, night before last--new guy I just met on craigslist. He was really hesitant to come over, but we exchanged a couple e-mails, smoked a bowl (it's legal here now) and I gave him a nice long slow bj. Loved feeling him go over the edge, suddenly arch his back, and fill my mouth with his hot spunk. Deelicious!

Yesterday afternoon. My wife gave me a great blowjob and after I came she gave me a long wet hot kiss and passed my cum back to me. Third time this week I've came in her and swallowed cum.

Wow Drew---this is kind of a switch for you to do a poll and one of this sort!! LOL I guess you must have been horny and maybe a bit tipsy from some favorite libation????

My answer--no its been awhile since I have swallowed any cum---right now after my move south---my main focus is to get this house in order--I am about done and before long---I can go "play" again!!
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Mar 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yesterday. Strapped my big dildo to a 50 pound dumb bell and rode it til I could not take it anymore. All wet and slippery with precum, assumed the plow position and let myself have it. It was quite a nice load after ass-fucking myself. Rinse and repeat today? Highly likely.

yes finally took the plunge been wanting to for a wial just a blow and go but loved doing it for him

Yes, I swallow my own 2 or 3 times a week

Are us guys who like eating cum kinky? I think so myself, but I can live with it. I enjoy it too much to ever stop. No head trips here.

Yesterday intended to go the day hands off. But as usual it stood up and begged for attention. What am I to do? Launched a load onto my belly, first shot hit my left tit, that surprised me seeing as I have launched several loads the last few days. Scooped up all that I could while it was still twitching and fed it to myself. Down the hatch. ;-)

One of the Oklahoman's with a personal ad finally got in touch with me, and we are going to meet. He is primarily a top, and that is fine with me. He is free to cum over here and take advantage of me all he wishes. Long as I get my liquid reward when all is done, I am satisfied.

What a vulgar question. Then again Drew wrote it so there's no surprise there. Always consider the source kids!

Yep. After polling incorrectly. I Di swallow cum the other day. First time in a long while, but I think I did ok. If a man goes "FUCK! but you're good at that!"' I'll take it as a compliment..lol
    Silly Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    First time in a long while, but I think I did ok. If a man goes "FUCK! but you're good at that!"' I'll take it as a compliment..lol
    Silly Cat
    Cat, yep, I think maybe you did. Men tend to be picky about their compliments. Put it down as a definite.

me? Nope! (I assume you're talking semen here...) Not for ........ maybe going on 3 and a bit years now. My SO just doesn't make the stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Cat, yep, I think maybe you did. Men tend to be picky about their compliments. Put it down as a definite.

me? Nope! (I assume you're talking semen here...) Not for ........ maybe going on 3 and a bit years now. My SO just doesn't make the stuff!!
    Tell him to start taking these. http://www.semenax.com/

When I hit my late 40's I had the same problem. Started taking these in 2011. God damn do they work good. I was skeptical, but they have worked wonders for me. I shoot loads now, if I keep hands off for a few days, like I did when I was in my 20's. Look down at it and still can't believe it.Tastes better as well. ;-)

yES SUCKED OFF 4 GUYS YESTERDAY

Got a call from a guy I service pretty regularly yesterday. Went over, sucked him off and swallowed a nice load.

all I can say is, I need some.

My own pretty often; every time I cum through.

Actually, yes I have. I can't always bring myself to do it, but on occasion, I manage. It's always my own, but I'm okay with that. I've even convinced my wife to snowball me in the past, and I've cleaned out her pussy after filling it, too.

not this week, but I sure am hungry for it. Hopefully sometime today or this evening that will all change...

Was shocked to see a post like this started by Drew. But I did vote.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Yes 2 days ago a reg I see. He's married and sees me for a blow job. His wife won't suck him.

A married guy who's wife is not doing him anymore, paid me a visit on Friday. Sucked him off and took his load. Kind of bland suspect he is snipped, unleaded. ;-(
    Yesterday a young guy visited me for two hours, got pretty hot for awhile there. Took his load, full taste of sperm laden cum, leaded racing fuel. Licked my lips afterwards. ;-)

N about n hour I'm meeting my regular who says he actually needs my mouth. OgRWow can hardly wait

No, only twice a couple of years ago. Perhaps if you visit this summer, we could lie out on floats on the lake and come back to the house for great sex. Somehow, floating on the lake in the warm sunshine makes me horny.

Quote Originally Posted by VZR1800 View Post
    Tell him to start taking these. http://www.semenax.com/

When I hit my late 40's I had the same problem. Started taking these in 2011. God damn do they work good. I was skeptical, but they have worked wonders for me. I shoot loads now, if I keep hands off for a few days, like I did when I was in my 20's. Look down at it and still can't believe it.Tastes better as well. ;-)
    Hey, VZR, I think if you check innaminka's partner is likely to of the female persuasion. I don't think those pills will work.

Tomorrow evening. Thank goodness. It has been weeks since I've had a hard cock in my mouth.

My own, haven't had an encounter for quite some time

Oh yes, I had cum twice this afternoon when getting home from work! My husband gave me the BEST surprise I have had in a few weeks. He has been a bit reserved for most of our marriage but I have always been able to get him out of his comfort zone and into mine Well today, he was well out of his and did it all on his own! The man gets 5 gold stars!!!! As soon as I walk in he strips butt naked sits on a towel on the sofa and jacks off. I taught him how to jerk off so he leaks loads, which he fed to himself - I was sooooooo soaking wet. I also taught him how to mini cum, where he masturbates and pauses so that he will cum but not all the way. Cum flows out instead of spurts out and runs all over the head of his penis, hand, and fingers. He is able to catch all of it and fed it all to himself. I was beside myself at this point.

He was even going, "Yuummmmmm that's good, good cum, Yuuummmmm." He NEVER does that & certainly NEVER is enthusiastic about it like this. I had my hand in my pants fingering the heck out of myself. It was like watching a volcano leaking white lava as it flowed over the sides of the head. He kept flowing, moaning, and talking about how good it was. That is when I went verbal, "You like cum don't you, you like eating your cum, this is sooo HOT, you cum eater, Eat that cum, slurp it down, lick your fingers clean, yeah baby more, eat more." He was able to keep this up for several minutes. I figured he was out of cum as much as he had already eaten. I was wrong. He finished stroking and exploded, thank goodness he had one hand covering the top. It was probably about 5 time more cum and it was the really thick stuff.

His precum is clear, the cum after that is white but watery, this was thick cream. This is the stuff I love. He seem to as well. I was flabbergasted. I came soon after. He scooped up ever bit he could get stuffing it in his mouth. My eyes were popping! I went for the kiss, he smelled of cum, man cum, his cum. I tongued his mouth so feverishly he was trying to get me to calm down. Then I licked all over him trying to find more cum. I stripped bottomless and rode a pole nearby to a few more orgasms and 10 minutes later I sucked him dry and kissed him with the mouth load. Hottest thing since Locos Tacos.

Goodness but cum smells and tastes so good on him!

Met a new friend today who wanted to try oral with a guy. Was his first time. I knew he was nervous, so I told him to just lay back and relax. I just focused on his cock and took my time and enjoyed the taste and feel of it. He was really enjoying it and it didn't take him long before he announced he was going to cum. I increased the pace and felt his cock grow longer and harder then started feeling the flow of his cum. Continue sucking till he had to stop. Reminded me of my first time. Hope we can make it a regular thing.

swallowed cum for the first time yesterday.met another married guy at adult book store . he was a lot younger then me i went into a booth with him,not a big cock but very hard sucked him for about ten min. he came in my mouth as he was holding my head .i loved the taste.going to meet him on tuesday nite