Register

View Poll Results: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Voters
1486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 35.67%
  • No

956 64.33%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

As it seems like for many of us, not lately.
    I'm shy and cautious so I don't get to hook up much, maybe a couple times a year. I'd like to find a suck buddy but no luck so far.
    Thinking back it's been 4 or 5 years since a guy has cum in my mouth. A couple, after
    telling them before hand I'm not into anal, said they couldn't cum from a blow job could they fuck me instead.
    One guy had a tiny cock and balls and couldn't get hard. Another, new to bi sex, told me after an hour of trying
    that he had jacked off twice that morning and didn't think he could cum again.
    Several more just wanted to suck me and were done after I came.
    In the past if a guy just wanted a blow job I wasn't interested, I was looking for mutual.
    Now I'm starting to think it might not be a bad idea, it's been that long.

yes went to ABS was in the straight side a guy walked in stood next to me I reached for his cock he didn't object so I took it out five incher cut but thick got on my knees sucked him for a while got up asked if he sucked said no went back to sucking his cock gave me a nice thick load 6 times he shot in my mouth he tanked me I said thank you he left said for a few hours got to suck about 8 guys but he was the only one that came

As a matter of fact I sure have. I just ate my own cum yesterday before I went to work. I was checking out all the pictures of all the nice looking cocks on here and I got so horny wishing I could suck a dick til they came in my mouth every day. So I jacked off into my hand and swallowed every bit of it and left me wanting more!

Dude I swallow mine every day sometimes a couple times a day! I love it.... One should cum on a piece of bread and try that

Why yes I did, as a matter of fact I met him in my home just wearing my nighty and white heels and we proceeded to my shower and we briefly, fondled and sampled, each others cock. I wanted more than a sample, since I was cum hungry, so I sucked him deep and long until he fill my mouth with his warm load of cum and then we washed each other off, dried each other off and got in bed and with me on my back he started sucking my cock and continued until I filled his mouth and throat full of my warm cum, as I had one of the most intense organism, as he, continued until I was completely drained. I was in heaven and he will be back again today for more!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Sounds super, tell me more...

My Own 8-10 Hours Ago.

YES, sure did

Milked my buddy's cock this morning. Yummy breakfast. Love morning cock!!!!

just today in fact. i had four different guys come by for about fifteen minutes each a bit longer on the last guy. THAT WAS FOUR IN A ROW IN LESS THAN 1.5 HOURS. GOD I COULD EVEN GET THE CUM OFF OF ME BEFORE THE NEXT DONOR ARRIVED. I WAS LICKING AND SUCKING THEM WITH AS MUCH ENTHUSIASM AS I HAD. THEY WERE ALL VERY PLEASED AS WELL AS THEIR HARD COCKS. AFTER THE LAST HUGE DICK CAME IN MY MOUTH AND ALL OVER MY FACE HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO CLAIM THE PRIZE WHICH WAS MY TIGHT VIRGIN ASS. HE SLOWLY FINGERED IT UNTIL IT WAS SO LOOSE AND LUBED HE BENT ME OVER AND THRUST HIS LONG HARD COCK RIGHT UP IN MY ASS AT LEAST ALL 10 INCHES. WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD STUFFED IN MY MOUTH AS MY EYES WATERED AND HE SHOVED IT AS DEEP AS IT WOULD GO BEFORE GAGGING ME WITH A HUMONGOUS LOAD OF JIZZ. AFTER HE HAD BROKEN IN MY ASS HE CAME AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FILLING UP MY DEVIRGINIZED ASS. AS I STOOD UP IT BEGAN TO LEAK OUT DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. NEXT WEEK I'M GOING FOR 7 ROCK HARD COCKS FULL OF CUM FOR ME.

NO! And I'm going through withdrawl

u animal
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktamer View Post
    just today in fact. i had four different guys come by for about fifteen minutes each a bit longer on the last guy. THAT WAS FOUR IN A ROW IN LESS THAN 1.5 HOURS. GOD I COULD EVEN GET THE CUM OFF OF ME BEFORE THE NEXT DONOR ARRIVED. I WAS LICKING AND SUCKING THEM WITH AS MUCH ENTHUSIASM AS I HAD. THEY WERE ALL VERY PLEASED AS WELL AS THEIR HARD COCKS. AFTER THE LAST HUGE DICK CAME IN MY MOUTH AND ALL OVER MY FACE HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO CLAIM THE PRIZE WHICH WAS MY TIGHT VIRGIN ASS. HE SLOWLY FINGERED IT UNTIL IT WAS SO LOOSE AND LUBED HE BENT ME OVER AND THRUST HIS LONG HARD COCK RIGHT UP IN MY ASS AT LEAST ALL 10 INCHES. WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD STUFFED IN MY MOUTH AS MY EYES WATERED AND HE SHOVED IT AS DEEP AS IT WOULD GO BEFORE GAGGING ME WITH A HUMONGOUS LOAD OF JIZZ. AFTER HE HAD BROKEN IN MY ASS HE CAME AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FILLING UP MY DEVIRGINIZED ASS. AS I STOOD UP IT BEGAN TO LEAK OUT DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. NEXT WEEK I'M GOING FOR 7 ROCK HARD COCKS FULL OF CUM FOR ME.

Yes....a tasty creamy cock and then his wife's cream pie.

Just mine...:/

Sunday Morning. 2 loads, one of them out of his creampied wife

Finally! Got one on Wednesday and one on Friday. Now looking for tonight!!!

Unfortunately only my own. I really need to find a new regular cock to service. Anyone by the Jersey shore in NJ looking for a married cocksucker?

Yes took 3 fresh loads on Friday!!

20 minutes ago

yes I met a guy who needed a ride to a mall. I gave him smile and he got in the car. In the parking lots lots of hot bodies were near and I saw him touch his cock. I smiled and said let me help you. What a hot cock he has. I sucked him dry and will meet him tonight for more.

Godownonit

Sucked two cocks yesterday. One today. On the weekend, though, I sucked five. So, I am up to eight (and eight loads swallowed), for the week.

Just gettin' started....

Quote Originally Posted by Godownonit View Post
    Sucked two cocks yesterday. One today. On the weekend, though, I sucked five. So, I am up to eight (and eight loads swallowed), for the week.

Just gettin' started....
    WHERE do you find them all!? I live near several metro areas with a total population approaching 750,000. I work at it pretty well and can't get that kind of action. I'm lucky to get two or three a week. What's your motus opperandi?

Godownonit

I'm afraid I'm lucky. I have a standing local gig with a bunch of gay college boys. They bring new meat into the mix for me. I regularly do parties at their apartments, as well. My record is 11 sucked off...at one of their parties.

I've gotten good at sucking cock, so I am in demand. Works for me...

Just my own, unfortunately.

But Im about to get a nice big load from a good friend of mine in the next couple of weeks.

~Joe~

Well I have sucked a few in my time and enjoy nothing more than a good hot wad load in my mouth.
    I do eat my own cum sometimes and enjoy.
    I do like to go to a Gay Sauna what is a great fun place, and sometimes go to and woodland, where I have been fucked a few times always good for some sucking to what i have sucked many a hot cock.

Last weekend I got it from a hot grey haired 50yo guy. Just the type I like, muscular but a bit chubby with a hairy bod and a small to medium sized cock. Was all pent up after being sick for a while so I went to ABS. Saw this guy in the corridor and thought he was hot and we traded a little eye contact. Went into a booth and was happily surprised when he walked into the booth next to me and I could see him pull out that nice little cock through the glory hole. When he stuck it through I went right down on my knees and slurped it up. After sliding my mouth down on it several times, he got the idea and started fucking it in and out of my mouth like I love. Pulled out my own cock and started stroking it as I pushed my lips right up to the divider making a mouth-pussy for him, and he fucked my warm mouth for all he was worth as I was tonguing the sweet sensitive underside of his cock. He was wearing a cock ring around the base so it took him a little while (which was fine with me, but made for sore knees), but the suddenly I felt him push an little harder and deeper, and grunt once deeply as several spurts of cum splashed against the back of my throat. It was so hot and it had been so long sine I came that I sprayed a huge load of my own cum all over the floor.

Later, when I was out in the parking lot, he came by a knocked on my window and gave me a thumbs up. He shouted his number and told me to text him. We're supposed to get together at a motel for a full out mouth fucking session in the next couple of days.

Yes! Got one this morning and another this evening; both "regulars." I usually get at least one or two a week.

But just remember, folks, 7 days without cock makes one weak!

About an hour ago.

A 300lb., 50 year old pastor with a 5-day load. I started sucking him and after about 2 minutes he warned me he was going to cum and shot a HUGE load, to which I eagerly swallowed. I kept sucking and he got hard again and blew another load down my throat. His cock was kind of on the small side, but his huge loads more than made up for it! It was hot.

Three today, including an awesome bbc