Register

View Poll Results: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

Voters
1486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 35.67%
  • No

956 64.33%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

I don't usually start threads like this, but I am just curious, and a bit randy, is all.

- Drew

ps. The poll is private, your vote is not displayed.

Re: Have You Swallowed Cum The Last 7 Days?

My own. About once a week is typical for me.

^^^ ditto ^^^ though I'll explain that eating my own is my way to live the fantasy and minimize the risk of getting outed by sexing it up with another man.

Same here, my own typically once a week sometimes more. Not opposed to swallowing someone else, just doubt I will likely get that chance.

Just yesterday..met a new friend. Not on this site. We met and chatted several times before we took the plunge. It was worth taking the time to make sure the chemistry was right. It looks like it will be a regular thing...he's a heavy cummer to! I like that.

No, I very uneconomically spend a fortune washing it off my quilt cover when it drips off me.lol

na...I need more pineapple...lol

I've happily cleaned my wife up twice this week after filling her with cum.

Monday night took a nice thick load from a guy about 21 or 22 and the local bookstore by my house

Not in the last 7 day.....but ask me again on Friday. I was on Yahoo Messenger last night when my friend came online. After a few minutes of chit chat the conversation went like this:
    bartman: You available Friday?
    Dog62: this friday? Possibly. why? Have something on your mind?
    bartman: Yes, you sucking my dick
    Dog62: i could be talked into it
    bartman: Sounds good
    Last message received on 2/27 at 12:19 AM
    Dog62: It seems you enjoy having your own personal cumslut
    bartman: Yes I do. Let me know what time is good for u.
    Dog62: i'll be working near the house. almost any time is good
    bartman: Ok. is 10 good?
    Dog62: 10 is fine,
    bartman: ok be on your knees when I get there. I will try not to get any cum on your clothes.
    Dog62: lol so you want me on my knees?
    bartman: Yes. I'm thinking you on your knees as I fuck your mouth
    Dog62: oh really? That's what you were thinking?
    bartman: Yes I was
    Dog62: hmm....might be fun
    bartman: Good and it will be fun.
    Dog62: LOL you're that confident?
    bartman: confident that you are a good little cocksucker and enjoy sucking my dick
    bartman: and unless you want to go back to work wearing my cum I know you will swallow it all
    See u Friday.
    bartman has signed out. (2/27/2013 12:27 AM)
    So, it looks like I will be able to say "YES" at about 11am Friday. So, is it ok if I just vote "yes"now?
    Last edited by Dog62; Feb 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

I am not sure? Have you Drew?

Sadly not

YES I DID , went over to a friends house and stayed on his dick (BJ) and it did not take long ! I never had any blow in my mouth before and thought I would not be able to handle it ? But I love it and cant wait for the next time !

Yes last night I sucked my regular's 8.5 inch dick
    Sucked him off in my car,we were parked on the highway by his house. I took all of cum down my throat. Mmmm so good

No cum or pussy either, Damn it.

I have a friend with benefits who likes his cock sucked at least once a week and I am happy to do it and swallow his cum.

Yes, exactly one week ago today and he is becoming a regular date every other week or so. He is very hot, well-built and well-hung too. I enjoy his company and it is a pleasure. (he does too.)

I have swallowed my own, but that doesn't count in my book. Reading this thread is making my randy and horny. By next week, I expect to be able to say Yes

Nope, it's been about 4 years for me!

I try to get some everyday. its so habit forming!

Yes, I swallowed Some on Tuesday and hope to swallow more tonight. I love it when the cock shoots it's load into my mouth. Yummmy!!

Yes I have. My wife went to Florida for a week to visit relatives. The day she left my regular feeder sent over one of his friends and instructed me to give him a blowjob. That was on Tuesday morning. That same afternoon my feeder stopped by for a quick blowjob on his way home from work. On Wednesday, I invited over a guy with whom I had been exchanging emails for a while but who I had never met and I gave him a blowjob. After he left, I jerked off and swallowed my own cum. The first guy wants to come by for a repeat blowjob tomorrow morning and my feeder is sending over two more of his friends for me to blow together later in the afternoon. I have already swallowed four loads of cum and I'm looking forward to at least three more.

New term here. Binge cum drinker. Just wow! I only ask for one. ;-)

Yep! My own tho. On the road for work, so only hand to mouth :-) At home I sometimes get to slurp it out of my wife after. yum!

Tuesday, I often save my cum in medium size syringe without the needle and immediately freeze it. I can add to it as I want. when the urge comes I hold it in my hand to thaw, and when the moment is just right I squirt it in my mouth and love it. taste is fresh and creamy. Wouldn't mind finding me a guy that would feed me his now and then. so I could have the taste of dick too. You know, like cake and ice cream...

it's been a month and I really want some to swallow.

Just swallowed some of my own a few minutes ago. Jo session with a guy in Canada on chat. Great fun. Ate my pre cum for about half an hour, jerked it and fingered up the results.

Just a little bit ago, got home from meeting up with a 20 yo college guy. Stayed in my truck gave him a nice bj. Five minutes from flaccid to eruption. I used to be able to do that when I was 20. Did not let one drop escape. LOL

Man, his tastes even better than mine does. Don't know what he eats or drinks, but good stuff.

My first btw. And as I thought would happen, when he came in my mouth, I came in my thong hands off.;-)

2 days ago. A reg I see. after work he text me saying he needed a good suck. I met him where we always meet at a wooded area. Got in his car went to work. He dose not cum for a few days before we meet. He has a ton of cum.

Just my own yummy tasting cum last night.