Register

Thread: Jambys thoughts

Jambys thoughts

So there are these new...underwear/shorts?...that can be worn around other people while commando. What does that imply? I am not sure. I guess the next best thing is a jambys party where everyone wears only jambys...of course that would mean everyone would be commando. I would find that hot. I guess people would go to a jambys party that would not go to an underwear party. Or would you invite friends over for a casual evening and you wear jambys...again those in the know would know you are going commando. Interesting prospects. What do you think? I am not sure what to think, but it may be sexy for sure.

Re: Jambys thoughts

No idea what jambys are but going commando makes me uncomfortable.

Haven’t worn underwear once I was young. Usually wear lightweight cotton jogging shorts. Can be a little embarrassing at times. Precum spots and tenting. They slide down easily and I’m ready to go.

SO, I had to go find out what they are all about...

https://www.jambys.com/products/blac...31290532429909

I have two pair of cotton sweat shorts, these seem a thinner material but are the same. I could see wearing these out while hiking in warmer weather, though I have a couple "runner's" shorts that are even thinner, and you can get them in a few lengths as shorts (5, 7" inseam, even some 3" I am a little too unsure of to use )

I like commando, at home and while out. I have donned undershorts again in the cold, but long for days I do not need the layers. Home, work, shopping all good. Commando in shorts while hiking? yes please!

I doubt I'll spend $35 for a pair of these, though you never know.