Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Female fucking male with strap on

Super hot! Although I prefer the real thing, having my wife mount me with her strap-on is almost as good as it gets. Highly recommended, but then, I am a slut, so you have to factor that in, LOL!
    Happy wife, happy life!

now this is a good idea. i think i will try this

Consider yourself lucky to have met such an open minded lover. I have been lucky several times to be in your position and have never regretted saying yes to my female lover.

Try it you will like it ib had a woman friend of my do me and this was before I was taking real dicks, like I said I loved it

It is great!! You never know until you try it.

For me it's a huge turn on.

~Joe~

Works for me i would say yes please

Sounds like a great time wish I could find a partner that would try that with me

mine doesn't like it. wish she would, I'd like to be in her back door too

We did this for the first time on our 19th anniversary. It was awesome. He and I both enjoyed it immensely. Watching the pleasure play across his face is truly sensual and quite the turn on. Then we did it again the following Saturday as he was feeling "saucy". We have kids so timing will be limited but I see some fun every single time the kids are out of the house.

What a turn on

My wife has 2 different Feldoe dildos that she uses to get off while fucking me and other friends, male and female. She uses the longest one on me. Sometimes she uses a harness but in many positions it's not necessary as the Feldoe by Tantus has two phallus's so one is inside her with a special area that rubs her clit to get her off while penetrating others.

For me it's not as good as a real cock but like her i can orgasm with both! She likes to fuck me in front of friends and her Lovers and humiliate me, which i love, by making me do ass to mouth before she makes me cum fucking me. I have to cum in a special glass that i have to drink my semen from when she lets me ejaculate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a 373.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	26614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a 367.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	26615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a 369.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	26616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a 374.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	26617

I love it when then wife fucks me with her strap-on and so does she. Nothing compares to that kind of intimacy.