Register

View Poll Results: Do you love getting your asshole stretched out or being fucked?

Voters
1310. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love being fucked or bottoming during anal sex.

1,059 80.84%
  • I do not enjoy bottoming or being fucked for anal sex.

251 19.16%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

Something about being stretched, nothing else like it.
    It puts me into a different world.

Why?

"Stretch receptors are mechanoreceptors responsive to distention of various organs and muscles, and are neurologically linked to the medulla in the brain stem via afferent nerve fibers. Examples include stretch receptors in the arm and leg muscles and tendons, in the heart, in the colon wall, and in the lungs." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretch_receptor

Your body has many muscles, but only some of them have these stretch receptors. Your ass is one place.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I am an extremely lucky guy in that I have a neighbor who is like minded. No body knows our secrets except for my confessions on here. Except my wife of course, but that said my wife and I give him his bedroom fun that his stuck up bitch of a wife won’t do. She doesn’t suck cock or and if he’s lucky gets laid once a month. He and I are early risers and there’s not to many mornings that he doesn’t come over for some sunrise head. There’s something about going to work with empty nut sacks. Some mornings he is all horned up and wants a full blown fuck session, and I make sure I am always ready for him to stretch me out. He texted me very early yesterday morning and asked if I had time to bottom, I text back, give me 1/2 hour and I will be in the man cave ready. Being already naked and stroking a hard on he came in wearing just his sleeping shorts and a t shirt sporting his massive 8’5 cock that was all business. Already wanting to taste his cock I milked the 1st load in my throat and as he sucked my cock I worked at getting him hard again, within minutes he was in me and pounding me like a madman. After 20 minutes of intense thrusts he unloaded and left happily to greet the day.

That's a hot story. I'm envious as hell.

I love having my hole stretched out with a good pounding. It sends me into ecstasy. I've been shoving things up my ass all my life but nothing beats a thick hard cock and a man that knows how to use it.

I really liked getting fucked in the ass. A little pain didn't detract from the experience, but it wasn't necessary.