Register

View Poll Results: Do you love getting your asshole stretched out or being fucked?

Voters
1310. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love being fucked or bottoming during anal sex.

1,059 80.84%
  • I do not enjoy bottoming or being fucked for anal sex.

251 19.16%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

I haven't been with another guy yet but I love using toys on my ass

Baseball bats are easy if you know how. Maybe I should start a school or something. I have a toy called "The Excess" which is even bigger.

Count me in (addict)

I love anal sex so much that I turned my husband onto it both giving and now receiving! Can't express how hot it is to stretch his hole, fuck his ass good, then stretch it some more and work two dildo in and out of him. After he has orgasmed from all the anal several time I love to jerk off his cock and either take it in my mouth or my hands and pour it into his wide spread gaping anal hole until it is full of fresh cum and ready for more fucking! I love the way it feels to my fingers as I fuck his hole with a load of cum. I can only imagine what it would be like to do it with so many loads he couldn't contain it!!! Last I love to have him spreading while I take lovely video of his stretched 2 dildo wide hole with cum leaking out all over!

I like to masturbate with a dildo in me and I would love to try the real thing. Then there are a lot of M2M things I'd like to try. Just don't know how to make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter701 View Post
    I like to masturbate with a dildo in me and I would love to try the real thing. Then there are a lot of M2M things I'd like to try. Just don't know how to make that happen.
    Find a good female who is into it and she will make it happen. All of the men I know who have given in to it were lead into it by their wives.

A guy I was playing with gave it a try and it hurt too much. Maybe the consequence of not enough lube? I've been thinking of trying again since dildos don't hurt me as I am certain I am lubing those sufficiently.

feels so good having your woman fuck you good doesnt it?

i got stretched pretty good from a huge dick but i would love to find a guy with a 14 inch dick and to stretch me out to where he can comfortably fuck me, i can fit my 14 inch dildo all the way in but its not all that think

I love to bottom, i get to be the sexy giver. Love the feeling of a cock in my ass and when done properly...mind blowing multiple orgasms. The bigger the better there's something sadisticly fun about seeing if i can take the big meat or objects ;-*

I'm a bottom and love getting fucked.

With so many men enjoying and wanting to get fucked in the ass it doesn't apprear to leave enought to fuck them? Am I wrong here? I guess may be barking up the wrong tree with getting my husband laid... darn

You're right, kinky, there does seem to be a shortage of tops. Every once in a while I get lucky, but there are way more men like me around who love a good hard dick up the backside than there are good hard dicks to go around--partly because, as we age, the "hard" part is sometimes difficult to manage. But, as I said, sometimes we get lucky. Today I just got home from one of the sexiest days of my life. I met two married guys (to each other!--legal here in WA) who took me home with them. We had a little smoke (also legal here), and the next thing you know we were all naked on their king-size bed, and they took turns in my back door. I've been seeing a guy for awhile who is lovely, but will only top for me when I ask him to, and he is so thick that I don't ask him to that much anymore. I love taking him inside me, but it is quite uncomfortable at first. Today I met two terrific gentlemen with nice, average dicks, like mine. And they both fucked me. And sucked and fucked me some more. And I am sitting at home now remembering, and glowing, feeling a nice lingering tingle in my nether regions. What a lovely day!

I love having mine stretched as long as I am on my back legs spread wide and he is harder than a rock going in me slow as I feel every inch of his thick 7 inch round going in me

I've enjoyed stretching my ass with dildos and vibrators, one was quite large and I enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated and having my prostate massaged, but never a real cock...... Hopefully that will change today ;-) I hope to have my ass finally penetrated by a cock (protected sex of course). Keeping my fingers crossed all goes well! I'll let you know how it went. ;-D

I think I would rather receive anal, as well as get my ass hole stretched.

I guess I would try giving it too.

Well no cock for my virgin ass as yet ...... However I did receive an excellent blowjob and had my ass finger fucked which was nice after that I am more determined now more than ever before to have a cock deep in my ass!!!!! Damn those fingers felt good I need a cock now!! Eventually I get what desire! I hope!

I just wish I could find someone to do mine on a regular basis

Guilty!

Love getting a hard cock in my butt.

since it's harder to meet guy to fuck these days, i'm 36 but quite picky, my newer 9" dildo from Amazon is the best replacement. it's so real and huge, love it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by bi_prepper_wa View Post
    Baseball bats are easy if you know how. Maybe I should start a school or something. I have a toy called "The Excess" which is even bigger.
    Using a baseball bat up your ass or in another orifice like a woman's vagina can't be safe at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jodiyardley View Post
    Hi all..I had a recent girlfriend that enjoyed giving me anything anal.....she allowed me to dress in panties,garter belts and stockings.....we had a strap on, beads,dildos... she was awesome with me

WHERE. IS. THIS. WOMAN?

My wife used a dildo on my ass once.... far too long ago.

& I do enjoy both toyplay & getting fucked (when taking the time to prepare) I'm not that interested in going for the "gape" by "stretching my hole". I wouldn't however, decline to lend a helping hand to someone seeking to slowly stretch their own however, (Guy or girl)

I love the stretching feeling a hard cock gives to my ass. It makes my mind go blank and I orgasm hard.

I just love it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 37.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	30000Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo amcik8.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	30001Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo got 2.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	30002

I like having my asshole reamed by a nice hard cock. I also like fucking a nice ass as well. I don't think i'm a bottom or a top. I'm whatever i need to be when I need to be.

see - what a good guy - takes it as well as gives it in due turn

That would never happen with my guy but I am sill working on the other.

I was able to get him to take his largest ever over the holiday. Soooooooo amazing! Took several hours but ooohhhh soooo worth it!

ewe no

I'm not into anal stretching....unless I'm the one who is doing the stretching of another....I love anal play.....both giving and receiving.....but stretching is not a thing of comfort for me.....I would never force the issue either.....

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    ewe no
    You like female sheep?