Register

View Poll Results: Do you love getting your asshole stretched out or being fucked?

Voters
1310. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love being fucked or bottoming during anal sex.

1,059 80.84%
  • I do not enjoy bottoming or being fucked for anal sex.

251 19.16%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

Quote Originally Posted by BiDaveDtown View Post
    I have never been fucked and I do not want to ever do it. I am married to my wife so it will never happen but even when I was single it was never something I did or wanted to ever do.
    So you must be into oral only with males? or what?

I am very much into being topped and pegged.Stretching is something that has to happen in order to take a cock or a toy into your ass. At least I have never seen a cock that could be in an ass without streatching it a bit. Don't thing it would be much fun and would feel like nothing was there. What is the point? If I can not feel it what the hell am I in the position for.lol If you relax and he goes slow and easy you can take something much larger than you think ,without any pain. When he gets in to the point where it does not seem to want to let him go further in press down a bit like you are tring to vacate your colon. The natural movement will pull him past that point without the pain if he just pushed past it. It does work and I often have my first anal O when the head passes that point. I gotta go get out my toy now.lol

Give me a nice cock any day, but I can't seem to find anything sexy about a guy's ass. They look hideous. Even my own. Thus, I bottom.

I love having my ass stretched out,wanna do it a lot

Yes, as long as I can control the penetration. I like my partner lying on his back and I straddle him. Then I just lower myself down on his cock at my own pace. This is always the way with someone new. Once we trust each other not to be too aggressive I'll take it in any position. The feeling of being spread open a little at a time is very erotic. Average size cocks are the best.
    "

I am a bbottom and love getting fuck by a male that knows what hes doing or a strapon with the lady knows how to use it

Always enjoyed getting a big hard cock in me and have done so a lot over the years.Have been fisted a few times and really enjoy it.Have a very big dildo to keep me stretchedn out.My hole is so large now when I do get fucked it takes very little lube.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	255049.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	18050

My favorite is a really long cock. No to thick but long to go so deep. Feeling those strokes. Drives me wild.

I love it! Nice and slow. My favorite is a large glass butt plug. Very slick with no give what so ever.

I am very versatile. Started with anal at age 15, that is all I did for many years. I like gentle anal sex, top and btm. I like bein fucked gently, of course when I started with my best friend at age 15, we always cummed in each other. It was many years before I tried oral, when I did I liked it. I like anything that feels good now. I still have a special love for fucking and being fucked bareback.

I love being a bottom, Not into the fisting thing, but I like them big!

Not only are well lubed cocks nice in my ass, but a woman that know how to use a strap-on can be delightful as well. Getting my prostate massaged is really hot

I'm versatile. I like both topping and bottoming.

Quote Originally Posted by ckman314 View Post
    I love getting pounded by a guy with good stamina nothing worse than getting into some good anal and guy blows his load quick
    NO DOUBT! just getting into it and- what? we're done?!

Quote Originally Posted by bim49686 View Post
    I love a big fat cock,dildo or strapon in my bottom.I enjoy the feeling of being filled and sensation of going in and out .
    I do too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn731 View Post
    I am very versatile. Started with anal at age 15, that is all I did for many years. I like gentle anal sex, top and btm. I like bein fucked gently, of course when I started with my best friend at age 15, we always cummed in each other. It was many years before I tried oral, when I did I liked it. I like anything that feels good now. I still have a special love for fucking and being fucked bareback.
    Same here except we started even younger ;o). I am very versatile and love giving and receiving

I think its great when its well paced and your partner takes the time to loosen things up. The largest cock I ever took was about 11 inches and fairly thick. But the guy was an absolute gem with it and when his wife got in on the act, it went to mind blowing. A few years ago I had a nice hook up with a guy but when he got down to business, I thought he was either trying to stamp out a campfire or deep sea oil drilling. It wasn't painful, more uncomfortable emotionally and physically and I felt like he was pissed at me the whole time. Lets just say it appeared he had issues with himself about his love of M2M fun. I always like to take my time when I top, its just nice to do with someone if they are not a regular bottom. So I would say I like it if its someone who takes their time to get to the ride. But a hater is just a pain in the butt!

I've been fisted and enjoyed it. He knew what he was doing and broke me in right. Saw a video of a man taking the fat end of a baseball bat and makes me wonder how big could I take. hhmmm...........

I love giving and receiving BUT its gotta be with the right guy who has the right touch...

For me being bottomed feels fantastic! At first, it was a finger or two. Then I started to get creative, when I was in my early teens my biggest joy was a 2 D-cell flashlight. 25 years later and I definitely lean towards size, I like the thickness. Now my wife fists me occasionally. When she does that I can't jerk off or touch my cock, because I will cum in about ten seconds!

I would like to buy her a good quality strap-on harness. One that will be durable enough to take some rough use. I don't really want it to be girlie, rather something that we can use with the toys we currently have, or larger diameter toys.

Anyway, anyone have any good ideas or brand names for me to look at?

I have yet to feel a real cock fill my ass but I love the feel of big dildo / strapo-on penetration. When I am in the right state of mind and hit it just right I have the most amazing orgasms from the in and out stimulation. the bigger the better. I zip tie my wife's big black feeldoe to the bedpost, back up to it, insert and fuck myself like crazy until until I cum. (she has never watched these sessions, maybe one day)

Only bottom here! Would love to be fucked by a huge cock!

I'm still on the fence about it. It feels good, but not so good as to crave it.

Not tried it, but would love to. Every morning in the shower, I stretch my hole a little more and think how great a cock would feel there. Lots of lube and lots of time and I think I would have a fantastic orgasm from that.

My ex-GF used strap on a nice rigid and fuck me with it. She was selfish and always wanted me to switch too fast. I loved it, starting slow, then pushing in just a little more with each thrust. She had a 7" and would bury it.

Its been long time since I've had anal sex and I want it, although I just want it from a guy, a guy I can get nice and hard and use my mouth to work for my reward. I want to be fucked long and hard.

Being anally penetrated is one of the nicest feelings in my opinion. I am a free spirit kind of guy and I do not like to be tied down with any one man. This gives me the opportunity to sample all different sizes of men (and my not so little toys) whenever I like...which is pretty frequent, if I may say. I have had big ones and not so big ones and I have adored the feeling all of them were able to give me. But I confess, I love it when a larger man penetrates my bum and the first agonizing sensation of my hole opening up is a special feeling indeed. Thank you to all the men (past and present) who have made me feel soooo good. I love(d) you all.

I enjoy anal when it is not a huge dick. I only doing women anal, there asses are so soft.

I have stretched my ass with a huge thermos a few times im still amazed how i managed to shove it up there it feels amazing.

Count me DEFINETLY IN ! Nothing like it for me.

Love having my hole stretched. Love the feel of a hard throbbing cock pumping my ass.