Register

Wrong-headed in the gloryhole.

One of the first times I went into a buddy booth at the local adult book store/glory hole emporium, it was with an older guy (much like myself) who told me he was a regular but only with older guys because their was less chance of "catching something" I didn't have the heart to tell him that STDs among seniors are through the roof. I sucked his cock; he sucked mine. And we went on our way. I have never seen a condom clad pecker in a glory hole. You pays your money and you takes your chance. What do you think?

Re: Wrong-headed in the gloryhole.

i agree with u. i know it's so easy to go to an abs near me or bathouse in nearby towns but i won't do it. a big reason is what u said. yeah i get horny af but nowhere near the risk of std's for me.

In a gloryhole, I will give a cock an inspection (for cuts, etc.) before I go down on it. Absent obvious signs, I will go down on a guy. Because I think a single sexual encounter lowers the odds. But multiply those single encounters by hundreds and you might be looking for trouble. Its like the old joke: "Well can I do it until I need glasses?"

i get ur point. probably reall low risk if ur selective like u are. oral is less risky than anal though not without risk.
    but geez are there guys who know they got some kinda std & choose to expose that to others? can guys get that inconsiderate? what are they thinking?

As the Good Book says, "Man is born to trouble as sparks fly upward." Job 5:7 There is no end to how inconsiderate or evil (or horny) some guys can get. But I will say this. There is nothing like the feel of a growing cock in your mouth.

I've only seen one glory hole in my entire life - in San Francisco and then back in the 1970s. Sitting in a booth watching a cheesy film clip and because I had some time to kill, I was dropping tokens in, rolling my eyes a lot when, to my right, I saw movement and when I turned to look, there was a very hard dick poking through a hole in the wall and a hole I didn't see when I entered the booth. What the fuck is this? It took me a few seconds to catch on and a few more seconds to think, "Why not?" and sucked the mysterious cock until its own came in my mouth - delicious! The dick disappeared and I thought, "Does it work both ways?" and stuck my now very hard cock through that hole... and gasped because it felt like someone had attached a vacuum cleaner to my dick. I came and sat down to get my act together... and a dick popped through a hole on my left. I was in that booth for a while and thinking that San Francisco was one really interesting city.

The funny thing about this is that I've traveled all over the world and in all but four states in the US... and I've not seen another glory hole even when I went looking for one. But I read about guys visiting glory holes and their concerns about catching something - which is real - but it also makes me wonder what guy who knows his cock is sick goes to a glory hole to infect other guys? I'd guess that such a thing is possible some some guys are just assholes but probably like a lot of guys, if there's something wrong with me, I'm not giving my dick to anyone until I'm feeling better and, no - 54 years of having sex with men and I've never caught anything nasty.

Aren't you afraid that when you go to the "Adult Bookstore", and that when you put your erect Penis through the hole in the wall, that there will be someone on the other side, with a Brick in each hand, just waiting to slam them together, with all their might, on your Penis?

Not afraid at all. Plus my mouth and tongue are usually on my side of the booth. So I've got that going for me. On the other hand, my big fear is that a guy with poor cocksucking skills will make a bj feel like a cheese grater down there

Often I have been tempted to visit out local abs but the fear of not knowing what I might catch scares me away. I do try and find a local fwb that I've gotten to know to enjoy a good 69 with. But that's hard to find. How do I get over my fears of visiting an abs with glory holes?

The odds of catching something from a single oral encounter are very low. I would not do anal without a condom. As I posted earlier, I check out the gloryhole cocks visually and by hand for obvious cuts etc.

I am openly bi. I have never used a glory hole.
    I realize that it is a kink, and a fine one.

For me, it is too much like sneaking, hiding.
    From a time when a blowjob was a crime.
    My 2 cents.

Thanks Mike for the advice, I may eventually visit our local abs at least to check it out. Nothing says i have to suck a cock, who knows i might enjoy being there and get my cock sucked instead. I'll for sure take a good look at any cock i plan on sucking. I just hope its not to dim lite to see a cock clearly.

I had not played in a GH since about 1980 (?). I went to an ABS in my neighborhood. I had to pick my then girlfriend up from work, and I left the house early, just to go to the ABS...I was offered (and accepted) a nice cock. I sucked it till just before completion when I blew my load early and split....I was still so horned from the whole experience that I picked up my GF and we went to park someplace and make out...she kissed me and then took out my cock...she said "your mouth tastes like cum and your cock has cum on the tip, what have you been up to ?". At that time I came out to her ! She was so horned and soaking wet after I described my encounter that we planned to go back so she could come and watch or possibly join...We did go back and attempted to suck this horse-cock some guy put through the hole...a good 10", with big veins on it and cut nicely....we shared it, but could barely get it in our mouths !! We went back again, but guys being guys a few hit on her or hit on us (which was a little creepy) and we weren't ready to do a MFM, at-least with a stranger anyway...Some hot times...but we decided disease was a concern and never did it again. Only recently (about two years ago) I went to an ABS in Nanuet off the parkway and RT-59 and let a dude suck me off...I didn't get sucked, but it was very hot...I'm usually disease paranoid, so I went to get tested immediately ! Thankfully, despite being a busy guy in my teens and early twenties (and not a fan of condoms), I never caught anything !!

I was active in the seventies before it was so dangerous. It was so, so wonderful. The back rooms of the ABS's could be so crowded during the evening rush hour. Some would come into the adjoining booth after edging for a while and getting over the idea that the warm sucking mouth was a man's. Others didn't seem to enter with a plan. Sitting on the bench I could see him take it out through the hole. If he didn't seem to notice my fingers circling the hole, more pressure would make an audible sound. It was so exciting to see him stand and turn towards me. If it was soft he would generally let me lift it through. Otherwise it would poke right in.

I stay away from those places now a days. It's easier being old. My passions aren't so all consuming as they used to be.