Register

View Poll Results: Do you love getting your asshole stretched out or being fucked?

Voters
1310. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love being fucked or bottoming during anal sex.

1,059 80.84%
  • I do not enjoy bottoming or being fucked for anal sex.

251 19.16%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

I am mainly a top or active for anal sex but I have bottomed or been passive in the past. How many men and women here love the sensation of bottoming or getting fucked and having your asshole stretched out?-

Re: How many men and women here love getting their asshole stretched out?

I love a big fat cock,dildo or strapon in my bottom.I enjoy the feeling of being filled and sensation of going in and out .

I love getting fucked by straight men, maybe because almost all my boys are straight (now they are bi )
    versatile is cool with me as long as they are not sissy. a sissy for me just for a friend.

I am glad to see that most of those who have responded to this poll---say that they like to receive anal sex----I have to say--and don't deny it---I really do like it---I don't do it that often or with very many people---I tend to take time to work up to that with someone for obvious reasons.

I am kind of glad that I did not discover just how great it is to receive anal when I was young----those days were when HIV/AIDS was coming on the scene and had I already been a regular partaker in the manner that guys did then---lots of partners---both ones you know and those you don't and surely not using any protection---I am sure I would long ago have become a statistic of those who fell early on from it---most of those guys I knew from those days who came out as being gay or bi after graduating high school and had lots of man on man sex in college and later----they all did die very early on from AIDS.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well, I won't vote on your poll as you are posting people's names. That seems strangely voyeuristic. I will state that no I don't do anal nor want my "hole" stretched. So, not afraid to say that publicly. Not all bi guys are into getting fucked up the butt. If you are and enjoy it that is fine but we are not all interested in that.

I love anal, both giving and recieving :D
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

I love the feeling. Only had 3 cocks stretching my ass, and would love lots more! I use a dildo and love that feeling too. I love lying on my back and feeling that cock probing my hole and then pushing in. I have played mostly with married bi guys, but my ass is available to any horny dudes!
    My ideal is to be some dudes cum dump soon!

I do enjoy a cock or toy in me. I always use a condom even on toys. When I first started playing thia way you did not have the things we now have to worry about.

I've done the deed a few times with guys, maybe five or six, and really did enjoy it, especially the first time. Never been fucked by a lady with a strap on. Unfortunately, due to radiation damage I'm afraid to entertain much more than a finger.

i love my wife topping me. and she loves being in control. i love haveing her strapon cock fucking the hell out of my ass

My vote is NO! Don't stretch my asshole!
    I am sure, if it was possible, my asshole would agree with me.
    JEM

I love taking a man up my ass, but only if he is patient and considerate enough to let me stretch to accommodate him at my own slow pace. If he lubes and loosens me up with his fingers first, then puts just the head in and pauses for awhile, it gives me time to relax, breathe deep, and get comfortable. He starts with small thrusts, each one a little further than the last, and every few strokes draws out far enough to add a few more drops of lube, then we'll both have a nice ride. I confess, though, I look forward to someday meeting a nice young man with a slender penis.

I love a thick cock in my ass stretching out some day I would like to fisting with someone who hand is not to big

In my teen years, I experienced both stretching and being stretched on a semi-regular basis, and loved both. I hope to experience it again someday soon.

and whay don't u?? lots of peeps around for that

Yes, I do! Any AZ tops here that will take his time and stretch me out before a good pounding will get my ass again!!

nothing like getting a well lubed cock up my ass strecthing it to the limit . was scared to try it at first but once done I knew i would never stop. Before prostate surgery left me flaccid I thouroughly enjoyed expanding an ones rectum with my rather large 7 inch cock; but always ready to switch places

Hi all..I had a recent girlfriend that enjoyed giving me anything anal.....she allowed me to dress in panties,garter belts and stockings.....we had a strap on, beads,dildos... she was awesome with me

I love anal. When I am being fucked I am such a bitch in heat lol
    I had an ex who used to strap on a dildo and we switched roles and she would fuck the hell out of me. After we broke up I bought myself a dildo to keep enjoying the feeling. I really want to have the real thing inside me, and hope that by being here I will find the right guy who will lay me down and use my man pussy.

Love my wife pounding my ass with her strapon. And I am guilty of wanting more thickness. Thicker is better.

Quote Originally Posted by like2bepegged View Post
    Love my wife pounding my ass with her strapon. And I am guilty of wanting more thickness. Thicker is better.
    I love watching my husband do himself while I spread him and I am the one always wanting him to go thicker/bigger. I love it when it pops out and I get a glimpse of the after effect (*sigh*)

Quote Originally Posted by ExSailor View Post
    I am mainly a top or active for anal sex but I have bottomed or been passive in the past. How many men and women here love the sensation of bottoming or getting fucked and having your asshole stretched out?-
    I love getting and giving it so does my husband (only on me and himself). Once I get him going he can get pretty heavily into it and go for the big boys.

Truly enjoy great man fuck. Limber my hole,lube well,have big cock
    partner sit and let me lower self slowly while stretching honey hole out. Then when fully relaxed get on back with feet on his shoulders and have him work my nipples. Maybe end up doggie style while sucking next cock to get it wet and hard ready to carry on with the stretch

I love to bottom during anal sex, I also topping but bottom is my favorite. I would not say i like to be stretched though, does not sound good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by like2bepegged View Post
    I totally agree, thicker is definitely better. I've been fisted and enjoyed it. Want more though. Saw a video of a man taking the fat end of a baseball bat, so now wondering.....

I have to admit I do enjoy getting my ass hole stretchedalthough I have only had the pleasure of a strap on and several other objects.There something about the sensation of feeling full inside and having youprostate massaged at the same time that is very exhilarating. My only regret isthe only sensation I have experienced is having a cock rubbed against my asshole and no entry. Perhaps someday I will find the man to give my virginity too.

I love getting pounded by a guy with good stamina nothing worse than getting into some good anal and guy blows his load quick

I use cucumbers on my self. Love getting fucked and being fem. A guy that can last a long time is great. Love getting pounded hard.

It's one thing to enjoy getting fucked anally but to the point of your asshole being "stretched" out is a bit of a 'stretch' for me....if it's something people enjoy, then by all means go for it. But unless it's a natural part of the playtime as in from just getting fucked, then I wouldn't be interested. It doesn't do anything for me to view someone's hole intentionally getting stretched out...again, if it's happening as a natural response from getting fucked there, then alright...but to try to make it stretch out more doesn't interest me. And as Tenni pointed out, not everyone that is bi is interested in this or in anal for that matter...

I did not vote because I have never done it with the real deal. Want to. I use dildos on myself all the time and enjoy the hell out of it, makes my cock leak like crazy.

I have never been fucked and I do not want to ever do it. I am married to my wife so it will never happen but even when I was single it was never something I did or wanted to ever do.