Register

Thread: Sexiest Shoes!!

Sexiest Shoes!!

What makes a pair of shoes sexy?

I cannot think of a single pair of men's shoes that would fit the bill of "being sexy". Maybe somebody could shine some light on this.

There are certain women's shoes that are sexy as all fuck! Today for some unknown reason I decided to buy a pair of fuck me shoes. So, here are my 5-inch patent leather shoes... they're so damn sexy!!

Yeah yeah... for those that don't appreciate a guy in heels, don't bother posting hate. Thanks!

Why is it that I played sports for 20 years and nobody called me an athlete, but the first time I put on a dress I'm called a faggot?

Re: Sexiest Shoes!!

those heels are very sexy, i like heels with a shorter hight but i do have a pair of 4" heels that i really like, have to have a pair of hose on also

Wink Re: Sexiest Shoes!!

nothing sexier than a pair of worn Stan Smith's...tennis anyone?

very hot baby. love heels and stocking

I am happy that you enjoy a pleasant feeling while wearing your sexy shoes.

I do find a man in men's shoes sexy. I find business style of shoes sexy on a man and especially if he sits on a commuter train with his socks and a bit of manly hairy leg showing.. It can not be too much skin or it looks gross. Just a hint of his manly hairy legs looks great! It makes me wonder what it might be like to let my hands wander up that leg...lol I don't find tennis shoes or cross trainers sexy though on a man or woman.

Sorry, but for me, there is something about the shape of your calf and ankle that just doesn't read as sexy as some women would look like in those shoes. I like a leg with less muscularity in such a shoe. But I'm happy for you if you like the feel of those shoes.
    Last edited by tenni; Oct 3, 2011 at 9:01 AM.

I love wearing heels and a 4 to 5 inch heel height is perfect. Your choice of heels and stockings is lovely. But there is something in tenni's post that resonates. The pose in the photo is a bit too macho to support the look. If you practice posture and walking like a woman (the web is full of articles and how-to's), the effect on you will be even more positive and sensuous.

OH? Is that what it is? The pose.

Love the heels and hose. I have on my black dress, off black sheer energy pantyhose and my 4 inch strappy heels now. Only wish i had someone here to enjoy it with. Anybody interested hit me up.

all i can say is SEXY! SEXY! SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

Very sexy Floridafun! Love those heels. I need a pair like those myself. Of course, the pantyhose and skirt helps complete the sexy look. Keep it going!
    I love wearing that type of outfit myself.

"......What makes a pair of shoes sexy?....."

Human shaped feet 'inside'. Lumps, bumps, strange shapes and other deformations serve to detract from any designer's efforts at beautification.

Health and well being before design any day.

"....Take good care of your feet, Pete
    You better watch out what you eat, Pete
    Better take care of your life
    'Cause nobody else will...."

(Beach Boys)

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestion View Post
    "......What makes a pair of shoes sexy?....."

Human shaped feet 'inside'. Lumps, bumps, strange shapes and other deformations serve to detract from any designer's efforts at beautification.

Health and well being before design any day.

"....Take good care of your feet, Pete
    You better watch out what you eat, Pete
    Better take care of your life
    'Cause nobody else will...."

(Beach Boys)
    It is possible to find shoes which are well designed, comfortable and sexy. I do a lot of partying and clubbing at weekends and if mine were not comfortable and scrunched on my feet it would not only be hell but impossible.

We get what we pay for. Shoes may look sexy, but are too often shabbily produced of synthetic materials and kill the feet. After a few hours in such shoes looking and feeling sexy is not possible except for the most masochistic. That is why for shoes in particular I am always prepared to pay good money for quality and design.

Fortunately I can afford to, but for so many paying large sums for well designed, sexy, good quality shoes is not possible and remembering my own poverty stricken and crippled footed days of four or five years ago they are not times to which I ever wish to return.

Me agrees wiv Sam mostly.. 'cept that shoes, like owt else we wear are in themselves not sexy... they may be gorge an we may be prepared 2 die for them.. but wot we buy fires our imagination an we think of how sexy we will look 1ce we have the kit on.... an we try it on, well.. me dus ne way fore even buyin.. 2 make sure it is wot we r lookin for...

.. is wer Sam an me hav huge barneys.. wetha clothes or shoes r sexy.. we both agree that they mite be gorgeous, an will (we hope) make us look amazin an sexy but we dont that they are sexy in themsels... many things look gorge.. many breeds of dogs for instance.. but they r owt but bloody sexy... an doin mail order.. me nev buys shoes or clothes mail order... always fondle an try on the goods b4 even considerin buyin... catalogue pics look gud but wen things arrive through the post sendin em back isnt worth the hassle... wot we wear compliments us or not.. so inanimate objects wich clothes an shoes r, r not sexy in themsels.. but 1ce we slip into 'em.. we make them sexy or we dont.. an thats a matta of taste and style..

ps.. Sam has a distinct advantage on we poorer dog eared lesser mortals... the lil cow cud wear a piggin tattie sack an she wud look sexy.. even the bloody tattie sack wud look sexy... God dontcha jus hate 'er??? Havta work bloody hard 2 look decent but 'er? Grrrrrrrrrrr. Cow!!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

"........ always fondle an try on the goods..."

You too? The stores have got to know me now and I tend to be let off with a caution and a two day ban.

Seriously, Ken. High St, I went into M&S to look at men's shoes last summer. The 3rd floor was entirely given over to women's glittery sandals - sunglasses needed. Men's footwear was a 12ft x 12 ft corner on the next floor in semi dim light.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Me agrees wiv Sam mostly.. 'cept that shoes, like owt else we wear are in themselves not sexy... they may be gorge an we may be prepared 2 die for them.. but wot we buy fires our imagination an we think of how sexy we will look 1ce we have the kit on.... an we try it on, well.. me dus ne way fore even buyin.. 2 make sure it is wot we r lookin for...

.. is wer Sam an me hav huge barneys.. wetha clothes or shoes r sexy.. we both agree that they mite be gorgeous, an will (we hope) make us look amazin an sexy but we dont that they are sexy in themsels... many things look gorge.. many breeds of dogs for instance.. but they r owt but bloody sexy... an doin mail order.. me nev buys shoes or clothes mail order... always fondle an try on the goods b4 even considerin buyin... catalogue pics look gud but wen things arrive through the post sendin em back isnt worth the hassle... wot we wear compliments us or not.. so inanimate objects wich clothes an shoes r, r not sexy in themsels.. but 1ce we slip into 'em.. we make them sexy or we dont.. an thats a matta of taste and style..

ps.. Sam has a distinct advantage on we poorer dog eared lesser mortals... the lil cow cud wear a piggin tattie sack an she wud look sexy.. even the bloody tattie sack wud look sexy... God dontcha jus hate 'er??? Havta work bloody hard 2 look decent but 'er? Grrrrrrrrrrr. Cow!!!!
    *blush*

I have to work harder than you think Aunty Flan. Shower twice a day, squoosh with some deoderant, brush my hair, shake my head to get it just right, put on my make up, a touch of perfume and throw on some old rags. Its very tiring. You wouldn't have to struggle quite so much if you did something with that thick wild main of yours.

They're not bad.

Personally I like stilettos. I think they are the sexiest of all.

Maggot

Love the shoes. I admit I have a bit of (OK a whopping great big) fetish for shoes. Brightly coloured high heels, 5 + inches, 6 + with a platform. My 2 favourite pairs are platform stilettos, 5 inch black patent strappy with studs, and 6 inch fuschia (pinky/purple) strappy - not to mention the 6 inch platform, studded black patent boots with the polished metal stiletto heel. They're not all skyscrapers though, I have a seriously sexy pair of italian red suede courts with a 2.5 inch heel - love wearing those.

Love seeing men in stockings and shoes too. As for the best pose for showing off a sexy shoe - stand with legs straight weight slightly on the back foot, front foot facing forward, rear foot heel in line with front heel (with a small gap between feet) toe out at a forty five degree. Or, you could lie on the floor and put your feet up, crossed at ankles.

Have to agree with the smart suit, shoe, flash of hairy leg combo - although I do have a soft spot for an army boot with rolled down socks when worn with slightly too long shorts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	12587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0019.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	12588
    Just came across this thread...left uncommented upon for so long! I LOVE my heels! I'm a much bigger fan of closed toe than open. So many men and women do't really have pretty feet I guess is why I prefer the closed look. Though that doesn't show off pretty pedicures / nail polish which is a downer! LOL Also not a big fan of the looooong pointy toes either LOL!!! I guess I'm very particular in my choices of shoe styles. But...yea...like I said, LOVE my heels! Also, a real turn on to me is when a woman is sitting in a public place, legs crossed and one shoe is hanging off her toes! Makes my blood boil every time!

love any heels. Have a real fetish for heels and stockings.