Register

Anal sex with a man vs a woman

I never had anal sex with a man only a woman, is there much difference in the feeling?

Re: Anal sex with a man vs a woman

As far as I'm concerned, being the fucker and not the fuckee, the feeling is about the same. I'm not a big fan of receiving, myself.

I know some lovers will let you do it to them, just to please you. I've never been interested, if they weren't enthusiastic about it.

I do think that guys may enjoy being on the receiving end a little more, though. It's been my experience that some guys can cum while being fucked, but I can remember only one lady having an orgasm that way.

I'm no expert, though, and have only had anal with 2, or 3, women. Guys seem to ask for it more often.

I'm sure others will answer, this is a fairly popular subject.
    Last edited by Realist; Jan 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM.

No big difference, in my experience. Of course, there's differences between individuals either anal or vaginal.

A man's ass or a lady's ass feels pretty much the same. Although I get into a lady's, not so much a man's.When it comes to anal with a man I much prefere to be receiving. I actually know more women that will cum every time they receive. I usually have several anal O's but only cum when things are really hot. The guy giving is very good, and I am licking a lady.Then I really cum.

I agree with REALIST where he points out that men are usually more receptive to the idea of receiving than women are. Of course there are exceptions to this too. I not only know of some men who cum from being on the receiving end as I am one of them, but I also know of some women too though they are more rare. And usually it's with some assistance that each sex hits their orgasms as in masturbating themselves or having someone else do it for them at the same time or being stimulated orally by a third person.

There was a time that I was much more reluctant to receive anal but that's not the case as much anymore. When it does happen it usually is when things have reached a plateau in terms of excitement and passion and I just have to have it...that's also the case for a certain woman I know also. She will ask for it when we reach a certain point in our play with each other.

As for how it feels and as to whether it's different with a man versus a woman, the answer to me is yes and no....

It's no in that it feels the same because an asshole is obviously an asshole and is no different regardless of gender, but it is yes in that it is different not because of the gender but in level of excitement according to the moment and the person.
    I get turned on very much with either sex when I'm fucking them anally if they are really into it. It's amazing when a woman has an orgasm in those moments as it is when a man does. I do love seeing a man shooting his cum and moaning in ecstasy as I fuck him. This happened a week ago with a certain guy I was with who was receiving doggy style....as I reached around him from behind and jacked him off as he came, it was very much a turn on for me as I came at the same time. I also do this with the woman I mentioned above; when I am fucking her anally, I will fingerfuck her pussy or rub her clitoris at the same time unless she chooses to do it herself. When she reaches orgasm it is amazing. With both sexes you will feel a more intense gripping of your cock as they experience orgasm.

There are so many great and amazing pleasures and this is one more that is a fantastic option from time to time. I like a variety of things to choose from when sharing any sexual moment with another person, but in recent years anal has become more prominent for me than in years past. It's another great option especially when both people want it. I would also add that though there are some that will do it to please another (though they don't enjoy it as much or at all), it is apparent when both people have an equal or close to equal enthusiasm for it whether that person be male or female.