Register

just a curious random question

I want to ask you guy if gender really matter to you when you fall in love?

I know I really love this guy and even if he turn into a girl i will still like him as much as hes a guy. I dont know if that one of the reason I can considered myself as bisexual...o.O

Re: just a curious random question

Hi
    I'm not sure. I know that I am capable of emotional attachment to both women and men. Not all bisexuals are capable of this as I understand. I'm not sure if the emotional attachment for men is the same kind of emotional attachment for females. Its possibly a bit different but I've never tried to analyse it or even rationally understand it. I think that I may have different emotional expectations from women than men. I really don't like another guy calling me honey etc. stud muffin yes...honey no. One guy used such traditionally m/f language with me and I tried to get use to it. I sorta did. I also think that age may impact our emotional attachment feelings but there is no logic to the emotion whether male or female in a lot of respects.

not I mean that person will be the same supose that woman will just be put in a man body but her soul personality and heart will remain the same :D

lol I know that sound like weird

I have fallen in love with both genders and yes, if I loved someone strongly enough gender would not matter to me.. If you are a male wearing as much makeup as Tammy Faye Baker then I might be uncomfortable in public but I can identify with someone feeling more masculine or feminine on the inside..

I've actually had fantasies about this and swear that I might've actually met a husband from a past life once...short of him giving me a tour of his house we didn't even need to speak really - just sort of knew what the other one needed and didn't really want to leave his side..that was scary since I am usually an introverted person.