Register

FEELDOE STRAPLESS DILDO

HI LGBT,

Anyone used the Feeldoe, the strapless dildo? I would like to purchase one for my girlfriend, but I want some real advice from a real person.

Thanks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTQb3ZRKLGw

Re: FEELDOE STRAPLESS DILDO

Yes they're great and will help your wife's pussy muscles as she learns to hold it in her...makes here use her Kegal muscles...also the bulb part thar goes in her also doubles as a handle for so;o play or by the hand of another...we luv ours....Doc

This subject comes up here every couple of months, so the archived threads should be full of helpful information. All of the threads we have read lean more toward negative replies from folks who bought them. The two biggest issues I recall are it not staying in the wife. Not because she had a large pussy but because she lubricated so much it kept slipping out. The second most common issue was the wife being large around the mid section and the dong not long enough for her to get it in him. We looked at them and decided that while it might seem like a good design it just isn't right. We stuck with standard strapon's that will stay put and the built in vibrators please us both.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

We have a female friend who is bi, living with a gay lady. One can use the Feeldoe well and loves it, but like stated above, the other one can't hold it in.

So, what may work for one, may not do the job for another.

I doubt if you can rent one, to try it out!

My gf and I use a feeldoe that has some minimal straps. We don't need them but since they're there she steps into them to keep them out of the way.

The wife loves it when she's laying on her back and I ride it. We also use it for double penetration on her! I insert the bulb then the DP with feeldoe in her bottom and me in the VaJay Jay - we love it!!!

Szepp . . . then what are you doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Szeppelin View Post
    It's Christmas.......the time we think of family, friends, heritage..........and this is what is on your mind? Mindless rumblings if ya ask me.
    How is getting information prior to buying a sex toy for you and your partner *not* thinking of the one you love? It's certainly not mindless...quite mindful if you ask me...and not a rumbling.

Perhaps you were referring to your own post?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

We bought a similar product, the fun factory share. Problem is, the bulb part is really big - my wife won't even try to put it in. But you can use the bulb as a handle and it makes a fine dildo.

It's Christmas.......the time we think of family, friends, heritage..........and this is what is on your mind? Mindless rumblings if ya ask me.
    Maybe he was thinking of it a Christmas gift.

Reading through the posts, it seems there are various kinds of feeldoes. Ours is realistically-shaped on both sides, symmetrical, with minimalist ball shapes in the angle of the V --- each "wing" is about 6" and of average girth. As stated, minimal straps. No "bulbs" -- have never seen such myself. She's very tight and has no problem holding it in.

Might be a different brand - feeldoe is a type of strapless dildo with bulb to insert for her - I have seen other brands where both have insertable cocks - the wife has me shopping now!