Register

View Poll Results: Lubricant feels the same like vaginal fluid?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • pussysex with lubricant feels the same like with vaginal fluid

80 58.39%
  • I don't like lubricant

57 41.61%

lubricant vs.vaginal fluid

Hey men,

I wanna know how pussysex feels with lubricant for you!

I guess that some men do not like lubricant.

I'd like to know

1. Does vaginalsex with lubricant feel the same like with vaginal fluid?
    2. Does sex with lubricant feel better ?

Re: lubricant vs.vaginal fluid

Well Marcellina,

I think vaginal sex alone is enough lubricant. Unless there is some physiological complication, vaginal lubrication is normally a benefit of vaginal sex. Anal sex would require some form of lubrication or I'd have to be really turned on to provide more lubrication.

I would say vaginal sex with lubrication is not as good as vaginal sex alone, again barring the fact of some physiological complication that prevents the lady from secreting natural lubricants.

Hope this helps.

I think that vaginal lubricant for pussy sex is best. Besides, it tastes better, too.

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

For me, there is no doubt that I prefer the natural feel of vaginal lubricant; it signals to the male in me how much a woman is turned on in that moment. However, I completely understand when sometimes it's necessary to use lubricant and the woman can't help that her body is not providing it though she is very much turned on. I experienced this a year ago with a woman I use to see. When it started she was wet with her own lubrication but as we continued she became a bit dry. So, we used lubricant which remedied the situation and enjoyed ourselves.

The added bonus of natural vaginal lubrication is that during oral, it's wonderful to experience the scent and taste the essence of a woman. Yet at the same time, adding external lubricant to the situation can be fun as it guarantees that wetness will be there. A lot of water based lubricants don't interfere with the taste and even though there are some, the taste isn't bad.

So to finish, I would prefer the naturalness that comes from a woman but have no problem if an external lubricant has to be added. What's important is that both are into the moment.

Obviously, the natural pussy lubrication is ideal, but if your lady is getting to that point in life where she just doesn't get quite as wet as she used to - at least on the outside - it's necessary to supplement.

I've tried getting between her legs and licking her pussy before I tried penetrating her, making sure to get as much saliva as possible as deep as possible. However, while that was great fun for me, as well as her, it still wasn't getting the passageway quite slick enough.

Now, there are, as we all know, any number of lubricants out there. Nevertheless, if you're the type guy who likes the idea of possibly getting your tongue back between her legs sometime after you've had your cock inside her, you want a lube that has no flavor, so you can enjoy the delicious taste of unadultered pussy.

What I've found in this case is super-refined Vitamin E oil. You won't find it in the "family planning" aisle, but with the vitamins and supplements at the drugstore. It might be a little tricky to find, but if you can lay your hands on it, it's worth it. The way I find it is in a small bottle in liquid form - not capsules. If you try using the stuff they put in capsule form, you're going to be in for a sticky, gooey, unpleasant mess. No, you need the stuff that is practically clear, and pours like very thin cooking oil. This has little to no odor or flavor, and is fine for ingestion (the bottle may say "topical use only" but if this is more highly refined than the stuff in the capsules, that you take orally, then this should be more so). Since it has little taste, if you get down to business after depositing that creampie, you should have little problem with additional flavors.

Out of curiosity, since I know oil and latex don't necessarily mix, I tried putting a condom on a dildo and rubbing this super-refined Vitamin E oil on the condom, then let it sit for about 12 hours. I didn't notice a marked difference in the condom's surface after that, but you may want to do your own experimentation...

Yep. I aslo heard that (I don't wanna do commercial ) " Astroglide" feels like vaginal fluid for men ...LOL

Natural always tastes better but If its needed I don't mind ingesting extra chemicals if the desire takes us.

Some men report that many men just like vaginalsex because of creampie and that they do not feel vaginal fluid or the vaginal juice all over the cock . That's what a friend of mine (sexual relationship) once also told me. If a pussy is wet then you can move back and forth really fast without pain but you don't feel the juice all over the cock . You just feel that you can move fast back and forth .

I did not trust his words and wanted to know more ...asked some dirtc chat freaks and they also said to me that they fucked some girls and also have barebacksex with (I don't judge... it's up to them... I won't ever do bare with strangers!) but they could not feel pusssy juice on their cock. Mostly it is a way to describe (when men aroused) a pussy :"Warm, wet, tight" but in reality a pussy is just not that intensive like anal or oral and a mouth is much more wet . During pussysex men would not feel the juice all over the cock 4 men already said to me. It's just dirty talk when men say a pussy feels so wet , tight and warm but it's not the truth? Really?

When we've needed a little extra lube we usually use coconut oil. Good for the skin and has no taste. Works really well. Good for massage too.

Maybe their nerves are shot and can't feel when a pussy is wet, but I certainly know when a lady is wet enough. If a guy is considerate and knows she needs a little more lube, why not make it easier for her with some artificial lube? When a female lover is a little dry, I have no qualms about using her favorite lube. Each woman has different amounts of her own juices and sometimes assistance is desirable. What's the big deal?