Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: I just want the cock... not the guy

I love this post. I think I read over and over exactly the way I feel/am. I'm definitely attracted to cock, pussy, and any type of cum; I love it. Even though I'm not attracted to men or get turned on by a guy at the gym, for me to be with another man, he's got to have a decent body, be clean and smooth. So for me it's not just the waist down, but the body. Of course personality goes along way. But I can't plant a kiss on another dude. I have a girlfriend for the making out and cuddling aspect. I've only connected and had experiences with two other guys, one of them was cool and the other kept asking me to go out or take weekend trips and that turned me off; I just want the play. I often wondered if I was bi/bi-curious or if I just had a fetish. I though I was just hyper-sexual, I love all aspects of sex: taste, smell, feel woman or man, and if I can get my girl to allow another man, then I would be in heaven. I love the fact that she is into anal play with me. Anyways, great post.

I have seen so little men that I actually like, and so I have seen very little cock that I liked (in the last 3 years).

Kinda sorta for me. I have to squint really hard (mentally) so as to imagine myself getting serious with a guy, but I totally have a cock fetish. One thing, however, though I can't take seriously the thought of "being in a relationship" with a man, there are some I find very appealing from time to time. Just got here myself by the way.

I feel same the thought of a nice cock getting me going but I am not attracted to men at all just the cock