Register

Question DId you like your MMM threesome?

Wondering if those of you who've had an all-male threesome felt about the experience. A couple contacted me @ a "dating" site about getting together, and I'm intrigued but not sure I'm ready.

Re: DId you like your MMM threesome?

Dammm tell them to contact me...Would love to try mmm

Only did this once in my twenties.. On a cruise ship I was working as a musician. A couple of guys who worked on the ship and I had a late night drink in a hot tub and one dude started massaging my balls with his foot, and one thing led to another and we ended up in their cabin. Masculine play, no kissing or anything, but we played half the night in various combinations and fell asleep only to do it again...I love 69'ing with a dude while another is fucking my ass....nothing like it !!

Accept the offer, you won't regret it.

I've done a couple of them recently. No matter what's happening at any moment, there's always something to lick, suck, fuck or play with. It's a great time for all!

3 ways are highly overrated, and a lot of times if you do it with men who are a couple and dating or in a relationship it gets very weird fast, or you feel as though you're just there for their entertainment and because they think that having sex with someone else will fix all of their problems in their relationship.

1 on 1 sex with a man is a lot better, and more satisfying.

I've had some just plain fantastic, erotic, sensual threesomes. Take it slow (no pun intended) and you can have a great time. Make sure you express your boundaries, and understand those of others and you can have a great time....

I've not had that many MMM encounters, only three that I remember Ha, but I enjoyed every minute of all of them. Maybe that's unusual, I don't know, but if you really like sex then you certainly can get your fill. (no pun intended)

There just something special about holding two cocks in your hands, especially when they are not yours. Even better when they try to shove both their cocks in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by richardtolbert View Post
    There just something special about holding two cocks in your hands, especially when they are not yours.
    well i would hope @ least 1 of them would not be.............although wouldn't it be something if they both were urs :P

I've had a few 3-ways with men before. I loved them . my biggest thrill was having two cocks in my mouth, at the same time. you really feel gay and submissive doing that. i'm getting hard just thinking about that night .

I never had a 3sum with guys before, many mfm 3sums but never mmm, so I guess that and never having sucked an uncut cock are both on my bucket list. Anybody want to help fill my bucket?

I've given head while a couple of other guys watched that is as close as I got.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    3 ways are highly overrated, and a lot of times if you do it with men who are a couple and dating or in a relationship it gets very weird fast, or you feel as though you're just there for their entertainment and because they think that having sex with someone else will fix all of their problems in their relationship.

1 on 1 sex with a man is a lot better, and more satisfying.
    I respect anyone's comments or opinions. Yet everyone has their preference and only you can decide for yourself. I find 3ways of any kind very satisfactory. The quality of any sexual experience whether it be group, 3way, or one on one depends entirely on the passion of the people involved, all male or male/female. If everyone is tuned in, it can be EXTREMELY satisfying. This is true with any arrangement and number of people. Though the majority of my one on one experiences through the years have been fulfilling, there also have been some that left me very unsatisfied after it was over...

Again, it really depends on who is playing....my final comment is, TRY IT, you might like it!

I tried only once. I did it because my fuck bud wanted to try it. He knew both of us. I only knew one of the other two guys. I am the kind of guy that doesn't seem to be set up for threesomes where I don't know all of the participants. I wish that we met the third guy on neutral grounds to get to know each other a bit better.

The worst thing that happened is kind of a metal for valour...lol The rhythm was not in sync on the bed and my fuck buddy bit my shaft Fortunately, I didn't feel it......until the next morning when the teeth bruises were there...yike..scarey! Sexnastics did not work. I took photos though of my dick...lol I think that I lost them by now. No permanent injury but.....gee.

As someone else pointed out know your boundaries. It is difficult though if the boundaries change from two some to threesome. I don't think that I am threesome material but never say never. Maybe if I had been the one who knew both of the other guys. Maybe, no one knowing each other might work? I don't know and I'm not actively looking. I seem to enjoy one on one better.
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 3, 2015 at 4:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    ...until the next morning when the teeth bruises were there...
    One guy was playing with my precum and rubbing the head in the palm of his hand. He must have forgot what he was doing and the precum dried out. It felt good at the moment but the next day the head of my penis was slightly scabbing over and was quite painful. It cleared up in two day's but geez, pay attention a little bit!

i had many as a teen growing up. my cousin would tell his buddys he was fucking me. then his buddys wanted to also. we had lots of 3 ways in the cousins room, each time with another buddy to get his first peice of ass. then sleep overs at the buddys houses,, and then some of there buds. a few times we had some sleep overs in the cousins barn, lots of us, 4, 5, and once 6. lots of cum. my sore ass.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    One guy was playing with my precum and rubbing the head in the palm of his hand. He must have forgot what he was doing and the precum dried out. It felt good at the moment but the next day the head of my penis was slightly scabbing over and was quite painful. It cleared up in two day's but geez, pay attention a little bit!
    That happened because your dick is mutilated and cut.

If your penis was intact and your parents or some quack doctor who just wanted even more money hadn't mutilated your genitals that would not have happened to your dick.

I've really enjoyed my threesomes. I started doing them with a couple of men 20+ years older than me. Both preferred to top or give oral, and I fulfilled their ocassional need to fuck. I was young and still evolving into my sexuality, and I won't lie, I loved the attention. What I thought might be a 1 or 2 time threesome, turned into almost three years of it.

It evolved from allowing them to suck my cock together or me assisting on sharing a cock orally, to me getting tag teamed orally and anally. Bringing two men to orgasm together was a huge turn on. For me, it is not as intimate as having sex with one person that I truly care for. I was about the raw joy of the moment and increasing the level of pleasure that my body and mind could experience.

I have always wanted to try a MMM threesome with me as the bottom and with 2 tops. I almost got to experience this but the couple flaked out on me. I have done a MMF bisexual threesome and that was fun especially adding in a strapon. I still want to do a MMM threesome but would love to have my fiance watching. Always did want a female to watch me getting fucked.

This couple seems to have flaked out on me; no contact in a few days. Oh, well, maybe another at some other time.

I never understand why some people are so bad at communication. Like somehow, I have nothing else to do but wait for them to say when. At least not right now, or we need a little more time, or even we've changed our mind and we're no longer inertested. Instead of just leaving us hanging wondering whether they died or something.

Then there's the one's that think you've got nothing else to but talk to them.

Over the years ive been lucky enough to experience a few MMM 3somes each happening at a different stage of my life and sexuality so its interesting to compare my encounters to one another.. I would say each experience was pretty hot and interesting. Depends on if you know the people or if they are random who don't even know each other or its a couple who you are joining for some fun. Ive tried them all and you definitely need to communicate your boundaries and kinks beforehand so its enjoyable for all involved. Also if you're just a btm its a long session of just having both holes filled and fucked

I have had two 3some experiences and I agree with those that say it is highly over rated. One I felt like the odd one out because the other too really connected and one of them was flaming gay - not my thing. The other experience was with a buddy of mine and another friend. The two of them really didn't hit it off. Both times I found it difficult to even cum because of the situations. One on one with each of them is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by techwoody View Post
    I have had two 3some experiences and I agree with those that say it is highly over rated. One I felt like the odd one out because the other too really connected and one of them was flaming gay - not my thing. The other experience was with a buddy of mine and another friend. The two of them really didn't hit it off. Both times I found it difficult to even cum because of the situations. One on one with each of them is always good.
    what if u met the right 2 other guys....or ru saying that itself is hard to find?
    Last edited by sysper; Jan 5, 2015 at 6:28 PM. Reason: forgot to subscribe to thread oops :{

My first 3-somes were with boys my age....we all were jack-off buddies when we were younger....then the 3 of us wanted more so we would hang out and spend a weekend camping or sleeping over at each others places.....we knew each other for so long there was never any stupid competitions or the feeling of being left out.....it was younger males....boys sucking cock and fingering each others boy pussies......I loved feeling those other two cocks rubbing against my own.....

I had some other 3-somes too.....all with older guys....I was the youngest and I was "being shared".....because I was the youngest.....I never felt left out, maybe a little overwhelmed at times.....to many cocks to suck.....lol.....