Register

Does anybody else like alot of body hair?

Just a curious question as to who else doesn't mind alot of hair. My regular bud has a ton of hair everywhere. I don't mind the hair except when sucking him hair gets in my mouth. Friday evening our wives went out so we hooked up for some man play and i asked him if i could at least shave his balls, he agreed and by the time we were done it looked kinda of funny with all the surrounding hair and a bald cock and balls. But it sure tasted good.

Re: Does anybody else like alot of body hair?

I think that what you write about the functionality of shaved cock and balls for oral makes some sense. It does look strange on a hairier guy than on a guy who have little body hair. The idea of shaving a man's body completely or nearly complete does seem to be a social trend. To me it is a denial of your masculinity to become so concerned about a smooth body if you are not a naturally smooth guy. I see it as merely a fashion trend but strange and possibly not mentally all that healthy to deny who you are.

I shaved my cock balls and I love a shaved cock and balls I also love a shaved asshole much easier to keep clean.

I have a hairy chest belly, legs and forearms, but I am totally bald in the pubes and balls area. I've been shaving that way for 20 years and love it. I don't think it looks strange anymore. I will admit that the first time I did it after having so much hair as a teen into young adulthood then to shave it bald, looked a bit like a little boy but the first time my girlfriend sucked me and licked my balls, I know there would never be hair down the again. She kept her pussy bald as well and we had tons of oral pleasure. So I don't mind a hairy guy, except for certain parts should be brushcut or bald. You don't want hair in your dinner do you?

Yes I find men who shave their faces completely and who shave, wax, or trim their body hair to be a major turn off. It's actually pretty common and a lot of bisexual and gay men are not into men who shave, wax, or trim their body hair or around their genitals at all.

I get fairly aroused by a fair amount of body hair, especially in the crotch area, balls ,legs, stomach and chest! Black and Brown body hair is my 2 favorites

I only like body hair on my men.

With age (groan, the geriatric 30s) ive stopped trimming my chest, and fuzzy tum, mainly because I don't have the defintion to look good without it anymore (it hides my paunch). Thats why all the fit defined guys at the gym are smooth...and why the bear and cub culture is such a brilliant rebranding of those two inconrgrous words 'gay' and 'fat'. If you're overweight, and gay, but can sport a good beard and hairy legs, bear culture will turn your lemons into lemondade. The male straight equivalent fare less well, and are certainly not eroticised enough to have their own street fair or cool enought to have their own flag. Hair has saved many average looking gay men from the gay gutter (I guess... i mean, i wouldn't er... I wouldn't know)
    The only hair that I think is innescusable to let grow unchecked is nostril hair... and big toe hair.. oh and any hair that forms a monobrow, or hides a penis (for either sex)
    Last edited by dafydd; Dec 5, 2012 at 9:56 PM.
    "I like the pole & the hole."

I enjoy going down on a man who "manscapes" down there, it tastes better and is more fun. If he is hirsute everywhere else, no problem, in fact a hairy chest is a turn on, especially for nipple play.

Just can't be too hairy for me. Have never met a woman who doesn't shave her legs etc, but I expect I'd love that too.lol
    I love the feel of body hair against my skin on any part of me. The way it looks, moves and feels fascinates me. I want to see it wet, ruffled up, oiled, orderly, cum sodden and bristely. I want it against my face when eating vagina, licking balls, and be able to dive into a nice big pubic bush JUST for the hair.

I've never seen a pubeless cock or vagina that turned me on. I only see what they lack, and estimate how long they'd take to become 'sexy'.

Not into hair on a man or a woman. I prefer to be well trimmed and would shave clean if it wasn't for the irritating shave rash I get when I shave close.

Hey Dan...

Best bet is to buy a male beard trimmer or body shaver. I use the beard trimmer to get the bushes cleaned out. Then the body shaver to cut the grass so it is ready to putt. So if you need it baby butt smooth then and only then do I shave it.

I almost never get a rash that way. I keep my chest, nipples, and cock area nice and clean that way. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by suckmedry; Dec 7, 2012 at 12:49 AM.

I'm not "into" hair, but I certainly don't object.
    Probably prefer would be a better word.

If he or she is totaly "Brazilled" so be it, but having hair suggests that we're human - that I'm making love to a real person. Warts and all so to speak.

Michele Mayelle

Quote Originally Posted by DaneJ View Post
    Not into hair on a man or a woman. I prefer to be well trimmed and would shave clean if it wasn't for the irritating shave rash I get when I shave close.
    Just a word of advice. I have been smooth shaved for 25 years & can tell you that the reason for your rash is, you dont shave often enough. Stop shaving untill the rash goes, then shave again, do this a few times &, hey presto no more rash. Cast your mind back to when you first shaved your face, remember how you got a rash then? This was because your skin was not used to a razor. I never get a rash & my body is smooth. I like to think the only hair one should have is on the head, as a smooth body feels so sensual, & to my eyes, it's a turn on to see the same on a naked man or a woman

I'm not into body hair, but prefer it over shaved, in both men and women. In fact, someone who shaves their entire body is a bit of a turn off for me. Yes, I prefer a woman with hairy legs and pits over one who shaves her legs and pits.

But I am into pubic hair. Full untrimmed pubic hair on both men and women is a turn on for me.

Im smooth cock, balls, chest and underarms and i love smooth cock and balls great to suck on and easy to get all the cum yummy

I hate when guys have shaved chests, legs, arms, or pubes. Not sure why, maybe because I feel that hair is more "manly" or "adult". I don't like when women are totally bare either. I prefer a landing strip or something.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise