Register

Thumbs up Site Improvements - Winter 2013

Our wonderful programmer is back doing some improvements to the site this winter. I am going to use this thread to inform everyone of the changes as they happen. Two changes were implemented in the last couple of days:

1. You can now (more easily) remove the "Second Person" from your profile. There is now a button under Control Panel > Edit Profile (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/profil...do=editprofile) to instantly remove the second person from your profile. So any of you who were having trouble doing that before, you can now do so.

2. Thumbnails of your profile picture appear beside your listing on the Search Ads page again. A bug crept in many months ago that caused those thumbnail previews to disappear.

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; Jan 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM.

Re: Site Improvements - Winter 2013

Whew.. I thought you meant he was gonna make it snow or something.... we have enough of that here righ tnow, you can keep it up north, Drew
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

I hope you have a big house. Everyone will be deleting their wife and sending her to you with a one way ticket.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

Hi Drew,

I would like to suggest that the maximum number of 'poll' options should be expanded from its current limit of 8 options.

Even just an increase of +1 to have a maximum of 9 options, would be a great improvement because 9 is a factorial of 3, which would permit polls that test 'normative natural' data (phenomenologically substantiated by the 'bell curve').

Even better would be 12 options, or 15 options or 18 or 21 options -- for the same reason, which is essentially that human phenomenon are rarely 'either/or' propositions, and usually they are 'high/medium/low'. As a practical example; men who have sex with men cannot be strictly classified as either 'top' or 'bottom', because a good number of men do both quite willingly and describe themselves as 'versatile'. However, under the current limitation of 8 questions; it is hard to poll all men who have sex with men, because of this limit of only 8 options at max.

Thanks for your consideration, BiBedBud

Drew,

I've also just now noticed that there are two threads in this 'Site Feedback' sub-forum that should be moved to the main forum. They are....

Women with Anal Fetish
    How to make sex better