Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Men kissing Men....Women kissing Women

Although I'm a bi man and love to suck cock get sycked and lick a man's ass and get mine licked or even top....but kissing a guy is kind of a turn off , I did it twice, was ok but not turned on, I think in order for me to get turned on kissing a man he would have to be extremely attractive with no facial hair. So what say you, men do you kiss men and women do you kiss women ?

Re: Men kissing Men....Women kissing Women

I think I'm fairly flexible and have been in romantic relationships with some guys and have had FWBs with others. It depends on the situation with me. In fact, the longest of relationships (10 years) was sexual, but platonic. The most rewarding mm relationship, however, was romantic. I've never had a one night stand, or anonymous sex with any males.

If I felt romantic, but my partner didn't, the relationship rarely lasted long. I can't remember a partner feeling romantic, while I didn't.....I enjoy that intimacy.

yup, i dont see the differnce, i wouldnt kiss a girl im not attracted too, the same with a bloke, but i like them both

One of my first times with another man, he tried to kiss me. I turned my head away because "men don't kiss another man". (that's gay) I'd touch his cock but not kiss him. Now, if a man is not interested in kissing me, I may not be interested in having sex with him. Actually, I do not look at it as having sex. I make love to the person with my hands and mouth whether they are a woman or a man and kissing is an essential part of making love from my perspective.

I'm the type of bisexual whose lips are very sensual and I communicate with my lips while making love. Since I refer to myself as a Bonobo bisexual I can make love with a man that I do not have an emotional connection with but while making love I do have that physical and emotional connection/communication with them. Therefore, yes kissing is essential. With women, the emotional connection is usually there but yes kissing comes or as part of the process of developing not just physical but emotional connection. I guess in both cases kissing comes as part of the process of making love physically and emotionally.

I don't think that I am as cockcentric as some other biguys. I don't even care if I suck on his dick but do it as a means of giving pleasure. Sucking on dick doesn't do a damn thing for me physically or emotionally.
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 21, 2012 at 7:38 AM.

Interesting....I have thought about it a lot. Sometimes, when I see two guys kiss on TV or in movies, it's gross to me, but sometimes it's really hot. I guess it depends on what they look like (if they are my type) and/or if I'm in a gay mood, or not. I have often fantasized about kissing the one and only guy partner I was ever with and even a roommate of mine when I was in the Military....but I never actually kissed a guy. I can't imagine kissing a guy that I didn't have strong emotional and sexual feelings for, though. I agree about the facial hair thing, too. Too scruffy would be a turn off for me.

I love kissing men and women, so long as they want to kiss as well. I don't mind the stubble; it goes with kissing a guy. If my partners are not into kissing, there are other things I can do with my mouth.
    Bisexual Explorer

I only kiss people I'm attracted to, men or women. And when I do, because they're someone I'm attracted to, I let my self really go for it. :D
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

For me, kissing is the most important part of sex. Even casual, recreational sex. Two handsome men kissing is the most erotic thing I can think of. Well, two handsome men and one beautiful woman all three kissing is pretty erotic, too.

I forego (sp) sex if my partner won't kiss.

Its funny, the stigma attached to guy on guy kissing. Two women can kiss, and today that's hardly even considered bi. For me, it was the last taboo... Funny to look back and realize there was a time in my life when sure, you can fuck me, but no kissing LOL. It never interested me in the least, until my wife asked me to do it. Of course, the idea that it was a turnon for her, made it a turnon for me... Now, i wouldn't kiss just any guy, but hey i wouldn't kiss just any girl either. It is, however MUCH different, at least for me, than kissing a woman. I mean, i like manly men, and they kiss manly, i guess...

Yes I passionately kiss both men and women, and I'll make out with them. I'm not sure why some men have internalized biphobia/homophobia or hang ups about being bisexual that they won't kiss men?

Maybe it's just too wierd to have a guy's face so close to yours. I don't know if it is a phobia as much as it is an aquired taste like semen or black coffee. I love both btw. Everyone has there own reasons, though.

I personally liked it. A lot of guys won't do kissing, though, because it seems kissing makes you 'gay.' That seems to be one of the silly boundary lines that people make up.

I just love kissing. They don't have to be top models, just be a good kisser. I'd happily spend the night just snogging away with any gender.
    It turns me on to see others kiss too. Sometimes even more than them having sex.

I used to not like kissing guys. i also thought thats "gay" lol.. now i have learned i actually like it. i do understand if its not the other persons cup of tea. even some women dont like to kiss because thats too intiment regardless of all the other stuff we are doing. Whatever boundries are set i will respect and expect the same in return..

The kiss is one of the most important parts of foreplay. I will admit that the first time I kissed a man it was pretty awkward. But I was young and very, very nervous. Once the first kiss happened, however, the nerves settled down and we had a great time. One reason I don't like the "casual hookup" (other than all the obvious reasons) is that there is very little foreplay, very little kissing (if any) and just quick in and out. I would much rather be relaxed and totally into the process.
    You like?

O my! I think its soooo sexy for two men to kiss. Gets me wet just thinking about it

I like both but it's definitely a different experience with kissing men... I think that there is a certain amount of brute "lust" in our kissing that makes the whole experience different for us while women tend to be more sensual. It still feels very similar (physically) and of course there are always exceptions.

I do admit that at first when I "got back into this"--I said to myself: "No way I am kissing another guy"--but over time--that view changed and once I did it---I came to really find it great to kiss another guy---in fact now---if someone I am considering meeting says to me: "Sorry man, no way am I kissing another dude--ain't gonna happen!" Well--guess what---I can understand and appreciate his position--but that guy for the most part---gets crossed off my list as a possible person to be with.

Now---I love to make out with another guy--it really does make things so "much hotter" and even though you are having issues with it--I would say don't give up on trying this---I would bet that at some point---something will change for you as well and you will come to find--that you actually like to "make out" with another guy.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I do admit that at first when I "got back into this"--I said to myself: "No way I am kissing another guy"--but over time--that view changed and once I did it---I came to really find it great to kiss another guy---in fact now---if someone I am considering meeting says to me: "Sorry man, no way am I kissing another dude--ain't gonna happen!" Well--guess what---I can understand and appreciate his position--but that guy for the most part---gets crossed off my list as a possible person to be with.

Now---I love to make out with another guy--it really does make things so "much hotter" and even though you are having issues with it--I would say don't give up on trying this---I would bet that at some point---something will change for you as well and you will come to find--that you actually like to "make out" with another guy.
    So when are you and I goig to make out, Volty?

My first few times with guys, I did not kiss. It just didn't cross my mind and it didn't come up. Then, one guy actually asked me if I enjoyed kissing guys. I didn't say "no" outright, but fumbled about with a "...well, I've never actually done it..." and before I knew it, he was pulling my face towards his and giving me one of the hottest deep tongue kisses of my life.

Since then, I'm all for it.

Kiss both and love it!

I was in my mid twenty before I kissed a man and afterwards I wondered why I waited so long. It is part of having a great encounter with another person.

While I enjoy kissing anyone I'm with, just seems natural to me, alot of men & a few married women seem not to want to. Sometimes when your in an embrace, it's hard not to kiss whoever your with, but as it's not essential I usually yield to my partners wishes.

Oh my goodness. Kissing is what sex is all about. It's the romantic, the erotic, the sharing, sealing part.
    It's where the minds meet.

In all my encounters - the kiss was almost the most important part. (even for a couple of 1 hour quickies)

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Oh my goodness. Kissing is what sex is all about. It's the romantic, the erotic, the sharing, sealing part.
    It's where the minds meet.

In all my encounters - the kiss was almost the most important part. (even for a couple of 1 hour quickies)
    The kiss.. the simplest and most natural of sexual acts.. the prelude 2 a cacophony of joy.. part of all movements in a symphony of ecstasy... without the kiss, sex is removed from human emotion and pleasure is diminished.. it becomes perfunctory and much less joyful and becomes simply.. the fuck...the suck.. the lick.. the feel...to deny the kiss is to deny part of ourselves and makes the act of sex incomplete and much less..
    Last edited by darkeyes; Nov 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

"without the kiss, sex is removed from human emotion and pleasure is diminished."

Ah, darkeyes This is a very interesting statement and in particular to why men kiss or do not kiss another man(if your premise is valid

Clearly, men who will have sex with other men but refuse to kiss are wanting to remove human emotion from their playlist. Is pleasure diminished in sex play without the kiss? I would say yes but certainly that group of bimen (and gay men?) who refuse to kiss another man do not see pleasure as being diminished? Is it that they just do not know that there is sexual pleasure beyond the cock?
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM.

I would say yes it is perfectly valid... take human emotion out of sex and we limit the experience.. many men and some women prefer that... up 2 them.. I have always lived for the whole experience as much as possible and without kissing it can never be the whole experience.. it is such a little intimate act and the most common sexual act of all.. some do not want the whole experience for many diff reasons 1 of which is the fact that many men, both bi and gay remain in some ways restrained by the residual and historical societal mistrust of male homosexuality and even although "out" restrict much of their sexual activity with their own gender.. kissing other men is one such self imposed restraint consciously or subconsciously many men place on themselves... some women do it also, but it is far more of a man problem.. and a reluctance and refusal to kiss comes from that historical societal and the resultant familial upbringing which many many receive.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I absolutely Love kissing, its very much the turn on to me. If a person doesnt like to kiss while having sex, making love, or just hard core fucking, then its not as pleasurable. Its the whole intimacy angle like Inna and Fran and others mentioned; its how people connect on a mutually intimate way. If a person doesnt like to kiss, bite, nibble, or do oral, then they arent very compatable for me. I'm too oral for my own good I guess. (Shup, Rich)
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Kissing either gender is a big turn on for me. I love kissing mouth to mouth. There is also kissing body parts or just working around your parttners skin by gently kissing different area's of their body.

I have never had the hangups most guys have about kissing a man. I think it is sexy and a important part of sex. With that said I will respect the other man's feelings if he is not into kissing a man.

I kiss guys and I like it.

and see now I'm even more confused. I'm straight, my husband is bi, yet I think there's more and I have no idea what to think anymore.
    I've read his chats where he loves to kiss. I didn't automatically think he was gay because of this one simple act- but it was one of the final things that lead me to believe that he is more than just "bi".

He has been given the challenge of hooking up with other woman yet does not persue, instead he upgrades his gay ap to actively seek more men. When we were with another couple he lost his erection with her multiple times but when the husband touched him he became erect again. He cannot be a 'top" if you will to me, he also looses erection.
    So here I am wondering why in the hell is he so jealous and possesive of me being with another man if he isn't truly attracted to woman- but claims he is??
    Help me- what am I missing?? What don't I understand?