Register

Cool I think I am officially outed to my wife...

My wife knows I have been with a couple of guys in the past. So I guess she knows I am bi to an extent. We actually have been discussing a lot sexually recently. She has had girlfriends in the past, but says she has no desire for a woman now.

I actually started the conversation with her by asking if she wanted to be with a woman. Not looking for a threesome or anything, just not wanting her to desire something I could not provide. She told me no and asked, "what about you?". I told her I think about it sometimes and explained what I did in the first post here. She took it hard and was upset that she thought I was wanting something that she could not give me. I told her no, it was not like that. I told her that she would be the perfect man for me if she had a dick.

So she calmed down and apologized to me the next day stating that she reacted that way because of her own insecurities from past marriages and it was not because of me. I understand that, she has have a couple of pretty nasty marriages before we got together.

I felt very relieved after our discussion when everything calmed down. So the next day, I initiated a conversation by asking her what she thought about me giving her head after I came in her. She said ok, and surprised the hell out of me by asking, "What if we did 69?" I said absolutely and asked her if this turned her on. She told me yes. I was floored. She does give me head to completion, so i know she does not have an issue with cum.

The conversation continued and I told her that she could tell me anything and I would never judge her. Is there anything that she has wanted to do that she had not told me? Here is where I was completely speechless, she said she wanted to fuck me. Not like she wanted to fuck, she wanted a strap-on to fuck me. The whole dominatrix deal (not whipping and all that). Tie me up, make me suck it and fuck me. Well holy shit! I said yes, of course, and she asked if I thought she was a freak. I said absolutely not and it was amazing to me that what she wanted to do I wanted her to do very much.

So, we are going shopping for toys that will fuck her and me and are going to go from there. Since then, we cannot look at each other without getting turned on. I think this was a great thing to happen and I cannot tell you how it feels to be accepted by her like this and me accept her as well. I don't think I will have the option to be with a real guy with or without her, but hey, this is a pretty good start.

All of this just happened to coincide with me finding this site. Maybe it was a sign!!!

Re: I think I am officially outed to my wife...

I am glad that you seem so compatible with each other, It is wonderful that you were able to share your true feelings and still feel as though you are both loved and accepted. Even if she's just trying it to see if she likes it that's still good news. .

Well, my wife has more testosterone than most men I think. She said she has been thinking about this for a long time. So my thoughts are that it really turns her on to think about it. I know she was always the "guy" when she was in a relationship with a girl and she is definitely dominant. I am curious to see to what extent she wants me to be her bitch. I am pretty excited about it though. I have dabbled in cross dressing a bit just for fun (she does not know that yet), but have not asked her is this would be something she would want when she had the penis.
    Last edited by MyMyBiGuy; Dec 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM.

Good post and just maybe some of the guys on here will learn from it. Open up and be honest. The rewards are far better than living a lie or in the closet.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

Whoo Hoo! You GO Sugar..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thanks cat!

Well, I have my answer... I just texted ( or would this be sexted, LOL) and asked her what she wanted me wearing... She said a blindfold, thong, and wife beater so she could rip them off me and rub her penis all over me...

I am so married to the right woman... I knew that already (been married for 4.5 years), but I had NO idea she even thought about this stuff before! I will keep you updated if anyone is interested in hearing about it.

Sounds like all worked out well for the two of you. I'm wondering how i can tell my wife that im bi. We have been married for 25 yrs now and i have been bi for 15. I think she would freak out, but im not sure. i dont know how to get conversation started either.

Congrats to both of you!

The story continues. We were shopping online last night and my wife is all for me dressing. She is shopping for stuff she thinks is sexy for me... Everything from mini skirts, to red out fits with a little frilly mini skirt so she can just flip it up over my ass and get to me. Also looking for her cock. She is very excited about this and after we were done shopping (the iPad battery died, LOL) we had sex and she was dripping wet. This is so amazing and it turns out she really had been thinking of playing the dom role with me for a long time and never said anything because she did not know how I would react. We are going down a road of sexual role reversal and it is such a turn on.

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone. All I can say is be honest with your partner... you never know!!!
    Last edited by MyMyBiGuy; Dec 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM.