Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I am an "anal size" whore! How about you?

What, are you surprised that people like this or that the rectum can actually open that much?

I know exactly how u feel. My wife turned me on to pegging, and she created a monster. When I am horny, my ass just aches for a thick toy. When I play solo, I have double penetrated myself with two dildos, and now am working on a fairly large plug. I have had it all the way in, but pull it out right away,and almost collapse in exctasy. I AM AN ANAL SIZE BITCH IN HEAT. Glad i am not the only one.

Ditto--my wife routinely uses Monster Joe on me while pegging and just recently was able to get the entire length in me. I make it a habit to be ready, she likes to "jump" right in! I love the stretch AND the look on her face when it disappears!

Quote Originally Posted by 1hot4u View Post
    I have a doc johnson humongous butt plug.There is no way it will ever go all the way in because it touches bone on bot sides,but it gives me a good stretch.Don't go over 10 inches deep or you will be wearing a colostomy bag.
    I can go 19 inches and don't even wear underwear, let alone a bag.

I find a "Dick Rambone" to be comfortable, on my back reading, watching a movie, or riding it. I have bigger (longer or wider or both), but this one is just about right.

Quote Originally Posted by welickit View Post
    Anal Size Whore!! Sounds like a big asshole talking. Sorry, couldn't resist saying it.

OMG, you didn't?

I really do enjoy being pegged by my wife wearing her(our) favorite Jeff Stryker UR3 dildo. It's 2 1/4 inches in diameter and more than 8 inches long. It feels great when she forces it all the way in my ass! I'm also able to deepthroat this dildo! It feels so wonderful completely filling my throat too!!

With a real cock size does not really matter to me, as long as he fucks me bareback and shoots his cum in me. However, I have to work up to my favorite dildo. It is a black double-ended dildo that is 18" long and 6" around. I love to fuck myself with it. I have had the entire 18" inside my body quite a number of times!

i personally like more thickness than lenght
    my bud that i've played with since high school, is 7 1/2" is as much lenght as i want
    but i know through experience that i can work up to thick

All of this sounds so hot, I may have to use my favorite toy on myself soon, I must admit it does feel so fullfilling.

I prefer to use the term "asswhore." And yes, I am definitely an asswhore....

Pardon my naivety but how do you have an anal orgasm? Is it more for women than men? Also, anyone ever use and anal device to spread the canal?

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    I prefer to use the term "asswhore." And yes, I am definitely an asswhore....
    sounds more like an insult u call some1

I love getting my ass fucked. I have lots of toys and have had a few nice dicks. Right now I can't take anything too big but I am working on it. For now I'll settle for what I can take, and my girlfriend gives it to me good with a strapon.

No I'm not an anal size whore, or even a bottom.

Don't know if you guys/gals have seen this incredible blog, but it's a classic:http://www.hugedildohomepage.com/ For the record, I'm not in to the depth thing, I much prefer the stretch! The "pop" from a well tapered butt plug is also orgasmic. Love punch fucking myself with the Aiden Shaw Falcon plug (2.5in diameter)!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckeredUp View Post
    Don't know if you guys/gals have seen this incredible blog, but it's a classic:http://www.hugedildohomepage.com/ For the record, I'm not in to the depth thing, I much prefer the stretch! The "pop" from a well tapered butt plug is also orgasmic. Love punch fucking myself with the Aiden Shaw Falcon plug (2.5in diameter)!
    Do you ever take a man or woman's fist, or your own fist up your ass?

I wouldn't say I am a size whore, but I like the feeling of fullness from a couple of the toys I have, feels so good, wish I wasn't using them alone, though.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do you ever take a man or woman's fist, or your own fist up your ass?
    My own, yes, even though I find it a bit awkward. Maybe one day I'll invest in one of those fist dildos.

I don't consider myself an anal size whore even though I do enjoy being pegged by my wife using her very large and thick Jeff Stryker UR3 dildo. But I do plead guilty to being an "oral" size whore!! I LOVE deep throating and being very aggressively throat fucked by men with abnormally large cocks. I no longer possess a gag reflex, it having been destroyed years ago by my best friend Larry who used to enjoy mercilessly and repeatedly forcing his HUGE cock all the way down my throat whenever I gave him a blowjob. It wasn't easy at first and a few times I even threw up, but eventually I became accustomed to having his massive cock completely filling my throat and I even learned to enjoy the experience to the point that it's now my favorite sexual activity. Am I the only oral size whore?

I was fucking myself with 12, 13 and 14 inch cucumbers that were three times thicker than the thickest dick on any man on this planet - starting at age 13. I have a thick 8 inch dick which is a big dick in the real world and I only get fucked by guys who have 9 or more inches. A 10 inch thick cut black cock is my sweet spot. The bigger the dick the more pleasure I'm able to enjoy. When its in my mouth and also when he's fucking me in the ass with his huge dick. It's a mix of my personal sexual tastes and also a true physical thing. I guess that makes me a slut for those guys out there with the size XL dicks!!! Black ones are my favorite by far. Just one of the many white pussy boy sluts for a huge black cock. Who would actually say no to a 10 inch dick if it was there for the taking? Nobody, that's who!!!

I too love a big thick cock/dildo. I especially love to get fucked by my wife with a 12" strap on we have, she likes to punish me with it when I'm a bad boy... I make sure I'm a bad boy at least twice a week...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03751 (2).jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	39029

i would love to have her do me!

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    I don't consider myself an anal size whore even though I do enjoy being pegged by my wife using her very large and thick Jeff Stryker UR3 dildo. But I do plead guilty to being an "oral" size whore!! I LOVE deep throating and being very aggressively throat fucked by men with abnormally large cocks. I no longer possess a gag reflex, it having been destroyed years ago by my best friend Larry who used to enjoy mercilessly and repeatedly forcing his HUGE cock all the way down my throat whenever I gave him a blowjob. It wasn't easy at first and a few times I even threw up, but eventually I became accustomed to having his massive cock completely filling my throat and I even learned to enjoy the experience to the point that it's now my favorite sexual activity. Am I the only oral size whore?
    I love huge fat cocks working my throat over, my favorite thing is gagging and choking on them making my eyes water while hanging my head off the end of a bed while being held down by my shoulders while he abuses my throat

You are so lucky. #0 years ago my wife used a strap on once on me and because I didn't know about cleaning out she was totaly grossed out. To this day she refuses to have any thing to do with me ananaly no matter how clean. So I sit here alone while wife sleeps riding my 9" x 2 1/4" didlo. I just purchased a butt plug that has a 2 1/2" head and a 3" shaft. I get the head in and I have had the shaft in once but so far it's too much. I want to feel my hole being streached and I know if my wife would help I could do it easily. My fantasy is to be fisted.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanttobottom View Post
    I am lucky also with the fact that I have wife that loves to "take me" with large dildos. She likes the resistance that my hole gives back to her when she uses the big boys. Over the course of 15 years, I have moved from small finger sized dildos to very large ones (right now we are using a dildo with a 4 inch wide head and a 3.7 inch shaft). I too have to build back up if I take too long of a break, so I'm sure my ass is not too worn out.