Register

Question help w acceptance

ill just say it im a 34 yr old bi virgin.Alot of things going through my head right now. i found a buddy who i find very attractive weve jacked together and sucked each other etc. If i have sex w him he would be my first. Ok well what happens if im not bisexual and just curious then my first will always be w a guy. Should i even worry about that i mean im attracted to him but i like wonen as well i just have never had sex. If this were to happen i would still persue women and prob marry a woman but hed be a fuck bud. I want to be completelty comfortable w the fact that its ok to be bisexual, but i never want anyone to ever know. i want to be happy w myself but because of my career keep it btw me and him. He has alot to loose to.Looking for help.

Re: help w acceptance

Quote Originally Posted by mikey78 View Post
    ill just say it im a 34 yr old bi virgin.Alot of things going through my head right now. i found a buddy who i find very attractive weve jacked together and sucked each other etc. If i have sex w him he would be my first. Ok well what happens if im not bisexual and just curious then my first will always be w a guy. Should i even worry about that i mean im attracted to him but i like wonen as well i just have never had sex. If this were to happen i would still persue women and prob marry a woman but hed be a fuck bud. I want to be completelty comfortable w the fact that its ok to be bisexual, but i never want anyone to ever know. i want to be happy w myself but because of my career keep it btw me and him. He has alot to loose to.Looking for help.
    Mikey,

You are not feeling anything that a lot of us bisexual men have gone through ourselves. Because of the taboos against having sex ( oral AND anal) with amember of the same sex, we tend to mentally "beat ourselves up". We feel that we have a big neon sign hanging over our heads with an arrow pointing down at us that reads "LBGT". Let me assure you here and now, such is not the case. You are perfectly normal. You are a human being...period.

I was like you. I engaged in oral and anal sex with a friend of mine many years ago. I was 14 when a light went on in my way of thinking. Although I was at the moment going 69 with my friend, I knew that I liked and wanted to be with a girl but I also knew that at 14, I wasn't very likely to find a girl who would be willing to give me what I truely wanted. Since I was getting sexual relief from my friend, I thought, "Wait a minute! I LIKE doing this and he likes doing the same thing to me. Why shouldn't I just relax and enjoy the experience for what it is and worry about finding a girl later when the time is right?" It was precisely then that I "gave myself permission" to fully enjoy having sex with my friend and realized that there was no sign or label anywhere around me. I was free to be....ME!

You are free Mikey. If you want to continue having oral and anal sex with your friend, go ahead. If and when you find a woman that you want to marry, go ahead. However, if you intend to go on having sex with your friend or other men, you should tell the woman before you walk her down the aisle. Springing it on her afterwards is, in most cases, a death sentence to your marriage.
    Last edited by Beefeater; Nov 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM.