Register

Thread: My new lover

My new lover

I?ve had a few regular FWB in the past that were great guys and had lots of fun together, my last guy started avoiding me to the point I needed to find a new man, I put an ad on doublelist and had several responses and one guy really had everything I want in a lover, since we are both married it took lots of planning to pull this off but I got a nice room early on Friday , arrived early enough to do my make up just right, and get dressed up before he arrived, needless to say I was a nervous wreck by the time he knocked on the door, I?m sure he was nervous too but eventually we layed down together on the bed kissing and talking, it wasn?t long until I had him naked and he had my panties off, we took turns sucking each other for a while , I had already douched and injected lots of lube anticipating having him inside me, I got on top of him and lowered my hot ass on his cock and slowly rode him until he exploded inside me, and at that point I squirted all over his belly, we layed together kissing for a while then went outside to smoke and talk, after a couple hours we went back to the room and he made love to me in the missionary position, it was so wonderful having a nice guy make love to me while I have my arms and legs wrapped around him, I could fall in love with a man like him.

Re: My new lover

That sounds very HOT!

damnnnnnnnnnnn

Lucky you!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Congratulations - it sure sounds like a wonderful first time. I hope you are able to have more good times with him.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    Congratulations - it sure sounds like a wonderful first time. I hope you are able to have more good times with him.
    Our first time together was wonderful, we will be seeing each other again this weekend and I’m hoping our 2nd time together will be as special as the first

Very nice.