Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Testical Sucking

I love to have my balls sucked. It doesn't lead to an orgasm or feel particularly great. Its more of an emotional/sexual turn on watching and knowing that my balls are in the warm wet mouth of my mate. And when I am with a man, unless his balls are very furry (I'm not into a lot of hair) I always suck his balls - one, then the other, then both. It makes me feel so submissive and nasty - I just love doing it.

How about you? Girls and guys - do you like to suck balls?

Re: Testical Sucking

I have shaved my pubes for years to make sure nobody would say no to licking and sucking my balls. I won't do it if they are hairy but if they are shaved then I will orally please you til the cows come home. Same with pussy, shave if ya want me to eat it. I have never cum from having my balls sucked or licked but it does feel awesome to me. And like you I love to see a partner with my balls in their mouth making them feel good as I like to watch them as I return the favor.

I'll tell you one thing....that's certainly something that a guy'd never do with someone he didn't trust!

Could you think of what would happen if they were gonna get revenge for something?

Nope, don't want anyone sucking on mine!

I don't suck balls much but I love when my wife sucks mine. She sucks them a bit hard, causing a little pain. I love it more than her sucking my cock sometimes.

Love having my balls sucked. An well sucking on them is great too.

Nope, nope, nope! Sucking or squeezing the boys is the quickest way to get me out of bed! Waaay too sensitive for that. You can suck my cock like a hoover vacuum, but gotta' be careful with the testies.

Love having mine sucked and returning the favor.

yes! I love to suck on balls, nice clean, smooth shaven balls! .... suck them, kiss them, lick them, admire them! rub them with my cockhead!

Take a guess if I do or do not, or if I like, or do not like having this done to me.

Sad to hear that no one has yet expressed here having an orgasm while having your balls sucked. I've only experienced it twice and both times was wonderful. Yes, I did masturbate while having them sucked and when the moment of orgasm arrived each time was exquisite. It's difficult to describe but the sensations were fantastic. And of course, it has to be done carefully and those who obliged me were very careful. But I would suppose some of us are more sensitive there than others. I've had some do it a bit too intensely but usually are able to acknowledge and let up some when asked to. Whether I experience an orgasm or not, it's still very enjoyable for me.
    I also love sucking and licking and nibbling at the scrotum too. And there is no doubt, some guys want nothing to do with it as has been my experience. That's fine, but there is no doubt I enjoy sucking and licking them...and rubbing the head of my cock against them too as cbj4162 mentioned is enjoyable too.

I absollutely love having my balls licked and sucked and I love sucking on a nice pair too. I don't know what it is but it's fun and feels real good too. Of course I like em shaved and keep mine shaved too. I don't like sucking hiry balls, I've never cum from ball sucking alone but if someones sucking my balls and rimming me all it takes is a few soft strokes on my straining cock before I have a wonderful long and messy orgasm

Oh yes love sucking balls a lot. Have a steady that loves his nuts licked and sucked on hard to. I'll lay on my back head to the edge of the bed. He drops his nuts on my face and mouth. I'll suck and lick them as he jerks-off. He shoots a couple of squirts then I finish him off in my mouth.

I LOVE IT TOO! I just hope that the person doing it to me doesn't sneeze and bite them off!

I willl suck them, lick them and just love them

It does NOTHING for me...either giving or receiving.

I really love to 69 with a guy and we suck on each others testicals.

I love sucking some low hangers and enjoy having mine sucked as well.

My long time friend loves to have me suck his balls. So, I guess that is a sign of how much he trusts me and that make me happy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I'll tell you one thing....that's certainly something that a guy'd never do with someone he didn't trust!

Could you think of what would happen if they were gonna get revenge for something?

Nope, don't want anyone sucking on mine!
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Take a guess if I do or do not, or if I like, or do not like having this done to me.
    My guess is you love it when coupled with the right kind of bondage.
    JEM

Yes, I am a huge fan of both giving and receiving. AND it makes me cum.

Like sucking on balls and getting mine sucked on. My GF will encircle her thumb and forefinger around my nut sack and firmly squeeze while sucking on both balls at same time. This is great to jerk off to as she is sucking my balls- always have the most intense orgasms that way. Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by tora41 View Post
    Like sucking on balls and getting mine sucked on. My GF will encircle her thumb and forefinger around my nut sack and firmly squeeze while sucking on both balls at same time. This is great to jerk off to as she is sucking my balls- always have the most intense orgasms that way. Highly recommended!
    yes yes and yessss!!!

I love doing it and love watching it done. At first my hubby wasn't that into it, but now...yes!

I love having my balls licked....but DO NOT SUCK MY BALLS...for me its the same feeling as if someone backhanded me in the balls. It will kill an erection quicker then anything.

Shaver, I thought I was the only one who reacted that way! My balls are very sensitive to sucking, even a gentle sucking kiss hurts a lot and stops my erection.

First it is TESTICLE
    Yes I love sucking balls and having mine sucked.
    I usually try to take both nuts in my mouth and tug on them casue I like that~ damn and yes you can cum easier when someone is licking or sucking the perineum o tugging on your balls! I know. My brother taught me.

Truth be told, I totally like having mine sucked, played with and even nibbled or gently bitten as well!!!

beemerbum69s at Ya hoo

Untill recently I didn't like my balls sucked. In fact i 'd steer my lover away from doing that. Whwn I was younger a girlfriend did it to me and she was a little too "frisky" doing it and I found it painfull. That's the reason I avoided it for years. Now I'm with a lover that I love having it done. I trust her so much that I don't have that fear she will be too rough wiht the eggs. Its now a intrical part or our oral love play.

I like sucking balls more than having mine sucked.....I love them smooth, hairless and not huge.......

Love sucking on a nice low hanging sack, but what's even better is that stiff cock across my face or cheek while I'm sucking. Especially if the guy has lots of pre-cum!
    Now I do enjoy having my sack sucked and fondled, but due some idiots fuck up during my vasectomy, the left nut can be VERY sensitive. But with my wife or a partner that knows me well, sucking my nuts can lead to a massive explosion of cum.