Register

How to introduce my wife to soft swinging

Hi me hubby 45 yrs and m wife 39 yrs from india. We hv been married for 16 yrs now and of late our sex life has been very routine and boring. Actually my wife dies not know I am writing this but I have been fantasising of soft swinging with another couple where we have sex with our own partners in the same room. As far as I know my wife for her this is taboo but I want to give it a try without creating any unpleasantness in our relationships which is is extremely strong. I am not too sure whether I would be keen for a swing not thought about that But right now it would not be the priority.

Need suggestions from my friends here both ladies and gentlemen about their experiences on soft swinging where the partners were not aware or ready for swinging but were somehow convinced and had some good experiences, ESPECIALLY from INDIAN COUPLES

Please note I am right now keen for soft swinging which according to me is not exchanging partners but making out with our own partners but in front of the other couple , roam around nude in the house when alone . Tis is purely to spice up our sex life which is xtremely boring and dullnow

Regards Rajesh
    Last edited by dick69in; Jul 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM.