Register
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Re: Silly countdown game

LOL, Fran, was there some encoded message to “10 2 11” that I didn’t get? Or did you just make sure the reboot fails?
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    LOL, Fran, was there some encoded message to “10 2 11” that I didn’t get? Or did you just make sure the reboot fails?
    Odd peeps 'mericans.. they say daft things like 10.50am or pm... 10 mins to 11 (in the instance in question, evening)... I dus luff ur quaint lil ways.. so no, sweetness, not encoded at all.. Just Britspeak commonly used method of telling time... and no, Fran didn't try and ensure reboot fails.. merely mused during break in wee romantic interlude on couch..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

LOL, oh, I knew what an ordinary Scot would mean by it, and what you apparently did (not remotely implying that you are ordinary, m’dear).

It’s just that I did my best to resume your count for you, and it appeared that you totally dropped that ball. Given that you’re not normally some dafty, I had to allow that there may have been some meaning there that I’d missed, but would be interpreted as a continuation. Apparently not. S’ok, I have those moments too (*wink*).

Glad you found a romantic interlude to break from!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Aaaahhh lucky 1.. Trust me... Yas not haff so glad of me romantic interlude as I was mesel!!! Up at cottage over last couple weeks did dally a lickle wiv a French girl who had been stuck over here for almost 5 months cos of that poxy virus.. spent 4 hours watching 'er try and fix a steam pump.. 3 hours tartin' mesel up for a date, 2 hours in nice restaurant over luffly meal, hour on me brand new sofa trying out a very rusty seduction technique for zero success.. howzat for a silly countdown???

ohhhh God... wos I glad to get back home for a much more fun and fruitful date... At last!!! I'd almost forgotten wot it was like.. had only vague recollection of wot 2 do.. but like ridin' a bike it soon cums back 2 ya!! ����
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.