Register
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Re: Silly countdown game

I'll just lay it out and see if people get the reasoning here. If we allow multiple countdowns in a post, then there's nothing to prevent someone from counting down to 1 in a single post, right? Seems like a bad way to run a game to me...but I'm open to discussion if people think I'm just being a rule Nazi.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

An extreme expression is "rule nazi".. such peeps do exist but generally they take their ball away.. am tryin' to work out how a "silly" game can have strict rules. By its nature there will b some rule breaking maybe even a lot.. I can b ver silly. Am not saying dont have rules and neither am I saying don't enforce them, but I am saying as in anything, a light touch, luffly 1, and in a game entitled "Silly Countdown Game" u can try 2 enforce rules, but ur on a bit of a loser in end, darlin', it seems 2 me.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Seems like a bad way to run a game to me...but I'm open to discussion if people think I'm just being a rule Nazi.
    First, do not think, feel you're being anything near a totalitarion dictator.

Second, I thought, felt it was a Silly Game we we all enjoyed as means of passing time.

Third, find I get a bit weary at times of silly little games, reminds me of group therapy CBT.

"And in your turn you say what makes you feel oh, sad, today?"

Fourth, although weary see benefit in even in silly little games. They enforce 'checking in' and encourage feelings of 'mutality', 'dignity', 'courtesy', 'respect', 'empathy', 'concern'. Although, the illusion needs to hold fast, belief needs to stay suspended 'oh, it's just a silly little game'. Once the gig is up, well, genies cannot return to their bottles. Doubting anyone thought the resident 'plays with socialpath tendencies' had quite missed the 'mental health' implications in our 'silly little game'. Hopefully, if you did this clears it up.

Fifth, being disillusioned now can admit to being a bit of the rails these past few weeks. Wife had to remind me bathing is a welcomed idea.

"Boy, you'll keep zombies from coming at us from downwind", she told me.

Me off the rails is not a 'good' thing to happen. Noticed it yesterday as well in helping her dad hual off garbage for county clean up. Not that one is exactly supposed to 'feel' much regarding using brute muscle to lob garbage, yet feeling the unnamed nothing is not expected either.

Sixth, for the reason of not wanting to visit an institution I will attempt restarting. Rather humbly, simply countdown in a 'silly little' game than commit myself & likely face being drugged to worse state, given electroshock therapy, and other sundry tortures because the fools cannot fix what they cannot label. She here we go then, ...

My wife was born in '74. She's two years younger. Her slow approach at life keeps me on my toes.

Seventh, excuse me off to feed critters & get laundry going with slight dread over a minor surgery coming Tuesday. The critters will shake that for me. Confounded kids always wrest anxiety from papa.
    Last edited by void(); Oct 4, 2015 at 9:17 AM.

hope ur minor surgery goes good & u have less than 73 stiches.......well much less than that actually

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    hope ur minor surgery goes good & u have less than 73 stiches.......well much less than that actually
    Not even expecting 72 stitches. What I understand is they're slipping a cam up my pee hole to look into my bladder. Fortunately, they'll knock me out for it. Everything else fares well yet I keep urinating trace of blood. So, it's been 'localized' to the bladder. Trace amounts in this case infers they use a microscope to see the blood. Not seen any via naked eye. Not to say It isn't there but what with them suggesting I feel pain over it and infering I ought to see it, odd I'm not doing either. Joys of modern medicine I suppose. <impersonation style="Steven Segal's 'happy face'"> Yee Ha. </impersonation> May be naughty to think it but think they enjoy fondling me for money provided via STATE, and 'invisible' blood in my urine would be quite the way to do it, non?

But hey, they got nothing better to do than jack me off, why ought I complain? *chuckles*
    Last edited by void(); Oct 4, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Not even expecting 72 stitches. What I understand is they're slipping a cam up my pee hole to look into my bladder. Fortunately, they'll knock me out for it. Everything else fares well yet I keep urinating trace of blood. So, it's been 'localized' to the bladder. Trace amounts in this case infers they use a microscope to see the blood. Not seen any via naked eye. Not to say It isn't there but what with them suggesting I feel pain over it and infering I ought to see it, odd I'm not doing either. Joys of modern medicine I suppose. <impersonation style="Steven Segal's 'happy face'"> Yee Ha. </impersonation> May be naughty to think it but think they enjoy fondling me for money provided via STATE, and 'invisible' blood in my urine would be quite the way to do it, non?

But hey, they got nothing better to do than jack me off, why ought I complain? *chuckles*
    if the government is gonna screw u they might as well give u the reacharound lmaoooo........but seriously it's good they got the means to check things out though, the thought of putting anything in my peehole makes me very uncomfortable. but good thing there gonna knock u out that's the only way i would do it. i wouldn't even wanna know about it not even at the age of 71. but again i hope they take care of it & stop anything from getting out of hand.

if the government is gonna screw u they might as well give u the reacharound lmaoooo... i wouldn't even wanna know about it not even at the age of 71. but again i hope they take care of it & stop anything from getting out of hand.
    Well if it gets out of hand 70 times they'll owe me a good dinner as well. *chuckles* Unless they can prove it was in mouths, pussies, asses then being out of hand would really not be a good reach around. Years back was told to go for a colon check. That was a joke. They required $150 just to get into the waiting room with no guarantee you'd see a doctor on the day you were present. And you could forget being even a minute late, you'd need to reschedule six months in advanced and pay another $150 for the same waiting room bit. Had 3-4 days in a hospital with diverticulitus.

Dumb me really not paying attention and working too much to care, forgot good eating. Short end result was I took highest legal dose of morphine they could give. That let my body 'reboot' itself and all the gurglies in my tummy start gurgling again. Unpleasant aspect of it was me and wife were right in the middle of some real real good tV watching *ahem* with her playing bronco buster. Had to stop as pain in my abs got to be too much. Lolly me walking into ER with all the candy stripers snickering at my still 'unfinished' hard on just poking round.

Not told wife, fortunately that night the gals on the ward I got sent to invited a nice lad up to help. He come in late that evening as the children needed to be asleep. I was still rather fickled. He smiled. "See the problem honey. Not a problem when I finish", he told me. About five to seven minutes later I blessed his name in a whisper and he wandered along with a big mouthful and grinning. Then, one of the gals came in and apologized. She explained the older ladies were either married or dikes, some of the younger gals had boy toys and all around it was no go for the gals. Told her it was quite alright, enjoyed the gent just the same. She grinned and blushed. "oh my" "yep, sorry no meaning to offend" "oh, no offending just a small surprise."

Well if it gets out of hand 70 times they'll owe me a good dinner as well. *chuckles* Unless they can prove it was in mouths, pussies, asses then being out of hand would really not be a good reach around. Years back was told to go for a colon check. That was a joke. They required $150 just to get into the waiting room with no guarantee you'd see a doctor on the day you were present. And you could forget being even a minute late, you'd need to reschedule six months in advanced and pay another $150 for the same waiting room bit. Had 3-4 days in a hospital with diverticulitus.

Dumb me really not paying attention and working too much to care, forgot good eating. Short end result was I took highest legal dose of morphine they could give. That let my body 'reboot' itself and all the gurglies in my tummy start gurgling again. Unpleasant aspect of it was me and wife were right in the middle of some real real good tV watching *ahem* with her playing bronco buster. Had to stop as pain in my abs got to be too much. Lolly me walking into ER with all the candy stripers snickering at my still 'unfinished' hard on just poking round.

Not told wife, fortunately that night the gals on the ward I got sent to invited a nice lad up to help. He come in late that evening as the children needed to be asleep. I was still rather fickled. He smiled. "See the problem honey. Not a problem when I finish", he told me. About five to seven minutes later I blessed his name in a whisper and he wandered along with a big mouthful and grinning. Then, one of the gals came in and apologized. She explained the older ladies were either married or dikes, some of the younger gals had boy toys and all around it was no go for the gals. Told her it was quite alright, enjoyed the gent just the same. She grinned and blushed. "oh my" "yep, sorry no meaning to offend" "oh, no offending just a small surprise."
    Nice made up story. Does your "wife" know you cheated on her with some random guy like that, or that you want to cheat like this?

69 the favorite number and position of my husband, and I.

It only takes 68 turns to unlock some padlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    An extreme expression is "rule nazi".. such peeps do exist but generally they take their ball away.. am tryin' to work out how a "silly" game can have strict rules. By its nature there will b some rule breaking maybe even a lot.. I can b ver silly. Am not saying dont have rules and neither am I saying don't enforce them, but I am saying as in anything, a light touch, luffly 1, and in a game entitled "Silly Countdown Game" u can try 2 enforce rules, but ur on a bit of a loser in end, darlin', it seems 2 me.
    I hear ye. I suppose I found it "silly" in that it was pointless, and too simple for its own good...no challenge, no apparent thought required; not that it wasn't an actual game. To me, a game (silly or no) isn't a game without rules...and isn't being played if the rules aren't followed. If people would rather not play, and would prefer simply to fool around, I suppose that's ok...as long as we *all* understand that this is what's happening, and can all feel similarly free.

I'm well aware of the fact, there is no *way* to enforce the rules of any game like this. All I've really done is try to clarify the rules, in case people weren't clear on them. And tried to encourage people to actually play (the 67 times you decided not to). But like any thread, it's really all about what people want it to be.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Verba, verbis, verba ...
    Yes, I read your post fully. I decided it was not worth being dignified
    with a reply aside from this one to illustrate why.

1. You are patently stupid.

This is evidenced in your failed attempt in debasing someone over your
    obvious error. There is an element of the story you missed. This element
    even as one singular word carries weight. You obviously missed seeing or
    miss understanding that one word.

This in your mind equated to liberty to debase someone else for your error. Sorry, you are stupid. There is no way to misread that, no way to misconstrue it. You are fucking stupid. You no longer can play with words. Please let an adult who is not stupid help you put the Scrabble board away. You are stupid. It fucking is what it fucking is.

2. You are inconsiderate and lack being endurable, stamina.

This too is evidenced in your obvious missing of the singular word
    element in the story. As you missed it, you have no way to assert you
    considered everything about the story, much less read it all. This means
    you cannot endure to read, you lack stamina. Again it seems to return to
    you needing a non-stupid adult helping you put up your little Scrabble
    board.

3. In missing that one element, you also disrespect my wife.

She is anything but stupid, much unlike you. She is very aware that
    nurses attend to sexual needs of patients. She also understands it is
    a professional courtesy, as the patient may not be in the best way to
    attend their own needs.

This is called human dignity. You may want to look it up some time and explore the concept. My wife is very aware of
    it and despite my inability to mention it to her, I know she damn well knew I got a blow job from someone. Ergo, it was not cheating.

I cannot lie to my wife, even via omission. She is a witch. She knows
    everything and if she does not know it, it is not worth the knowing. My
    wife allows me a bit of a lead. That means she does not require knowing
    all I do with others. She trusts me and has no reason not to trust me.

I trust her and only have one minor reason to distrust her. That reason has
    nothing to with her 'cheating', rather it deals with her allowing me to
    help her split my life insurance policy after my 'accident'. And yes,
    that is a sarcastic joke. She has no such insurance on me ... at least
    that I know.

With disrespecting her you told me the gloves were off. So, I can say
    you are stupid directly. I loathe stupid fuckers. Unfuck you all because
    you are not worth the fuck I would have to give for you.

You are literal wastes of good sperm and good lady cum. You breathe my air. I like breathing my air. Stop breathing my air. All of it is my air. You can breath it after I am done with it. Or maybe not, I may ship it to Mars to be recycled.

By the by, in case you missed it. I say,

You are fucking stupid, pole_smoker!

That clear & plain enough for you?
    Last edited by void(); Oct 4, 2015 at 8:47 PM.

I hear ye. I suppose I found it "silly" in that it was pointless, and too simple for its own good...no challenge, no apparent thought required; not that it wasn't an actual game. To me, a game (silly or no) isn't a game without rules...and isn't being played if the rules aren't followed. If people would rather not play, and would prefer simply to fool around, I suppose that's ok...as long as we *all* understand that this is what's happening, and can all feel similarly free.

I'm well aware of the fact, there is no *way* to enforce the rules of any game like this. All I've really done is try to clarify the rules, in case people weren't clear on them. And tried to encourage people to actually play (the 67 times you decided not to). But like any thread, it's really all about what people want it to be.
    Look I knew I ought not have taken Doggy's '66 camaro out for a spin. Please let him know the ruby in the glove box is real. It'll more than cover the fender ding I caused. Damn tree leaping out into a wide open interstate! It's the TestyWits (jesuits) launching an assination plot, just know it. They make leaping trees just for such occassions. Look at Bobby Kennedy jr., Sonny Bono and some other random poor Joe. They were all killed by trees leaping out in front of them, all in the space of a week. And yet you silly fools doubt ... * backs away slowly to cuddle in Dave's arms, also gets hold of his Sysperman, nudges him out in front of himself as a shield, or maybe cock rest ... wiggles and gets comfy *
    Last edited by void(); Oct 4, 2015 at 8:42 PM.

Look I knew I ought not have taken Doggy's '66 camaro out for a spin. Please let him know the ruby in the glove box is real. It'll more than cover the fender ding I caused. Damn tree leaping out into a wide open interstate! It's the TestyWits (jesuits) launching an assination plot, just know it. They make leaping trees just for such occassions. Look at Bobby Kennedy jr., Sonny Bono and some other random poor Joe. They were all killed by trees leaping out in front of them, all in the space of a week. And yet you silly fools doubt ... * backs away slowly to cuddle in Dave's arms, also gets hold of his Sysperman, nudges him out in front of himself as a shield, or maybe cock rest ... wiggles and gets comfy *
    i hope all 65 things sticking up in the air avoid ur path but there is still 1 u should not avoid at least that doesn't kill......but might make for another stickup lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker
    Verba, verbis, verba ...
    Retaliatory verba, verbis, verba ...
    Gents? Can we kindly take this little tiff offline? I see no point in wasting yet another 64k in this exchange. It's perfectly clear from *other threads* what you two think of one another.

Gents? Can we kindly take this little tiff offline? I see no point in wasting yet another 64k in this exchange. It's perfectly clear from *other threads* what you two think of one another.
    Fair enough as I am no longer interested in wasting another 63 nanoseconds thought about, oh wait, what was it again?

Sixty-two...wow, written out like that, it's a rather sexy number, really. I like the curve of the capital 'S'. And something about the "ty-tw" combo is mysterious and interesting. Y'know I had previously thought of it as nothing but 2x33, or just plain old 00111110, but now...whoa. It's like a whole new world has opened for me!

Now for 61, a real USDA prime number.

So...I go inna tea-shoppe wid my five frens, an' I orda six tea...

So...I go inna tea-shoppe wid my five frens, an' I orda six tea...
    Ho de ho de ho.. ver cleva, smartie pants.. 59.. number on the close door wen Fran lived down in Stockeree... is still the number on the close door even tho Fran dont liv ther ne more .
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 6, 2015 at 2:03 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Guess it is okay if five eight the fuzzy dice.

Heinz 57 Varieties and crap tomato soup and tasteless baked beans.. my dad used to tell me that tins of Heinz beans always used to have a little piece of bacon in them and that was why they were so good.. without the bacon.. tasteless.. buy supermarkets own brand is best nowadays.. He had lickle sticker in his car window wen we wer kids.. Put back the bacon. Nope.. don't remember bacon in our beans... me big sister dus but she is ole grannie bag nowadays... but me bruvva an I have no recollection...

Jack rolls void()'s dice and gets 5/6. A winna'!!!

* turns a crank until a tube lights up, slides a base microphone over the desk and gently keys down * "We are 5 by 5. All fared well today. It was only a minor adversity. Need to eat more antibiotics to clear an infection & avoid further infection via extension of the day's 'procedure'."

Everything went per plan. The doc saw signs of infection in prostate. Guess his physical exam last week did not rule that out fully. Will be sore a day or two simply because, well, they were dancing around via entering a very wee small hole. Glad to have been put under for it. Finally after having been asked so many times, I do see blood in urine and yep, it does kind of hurt to pee. *chuckles* After they go 'fishing' though. Darn backwards me. Have a course of more antibiotics. Hoping whatever infection there is clears out, figuring it will.

A positive. Have found out I feel very comfy in compression stockings & may well look into getting these to wear as 'every day' socks. The stockings are specifically helping my legs feel better. Not diabetic yet do have a few minor varicose veins. Been told these happen per natural course, more so, if someone has spent a lot of time on their feet, on the move, moving hard. Gee, hm, not sure I know anyone like that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Heinz 57 Varieties and crap tomato soup and tasteless baked beans.. my dad used to tell me that tins of Heinz beans always used to have a little piece of bacon in them and that was why they were so good.. without the bacon.. tasteless.. buy supermarkets own brand is best nowadays.. He had lickle sticker in his car window wen we wer kids.. Put back the bacon. Nope.. don't remember bacon in our beans... me big sister dus but she is ole grannie bag nowadays... but me bruvva an I have no recollection...
    OMG...I remember that crap, little 54mg piece of bacon and all. Fran, I suspect the reason your sister remembers the bacon and you don't is that she always got it. Probably similar to the tricks my sister always used with me to get to be the one to control what we watched every week during Saturday morning cartoons. Not bitter...oh no...just sayin'.

glad to hear treatment is within reach. by being sore i'm assuming no....u know....for that day or 2 maybe a few more. hope it doesn't turn into something like 54 days

glad to hear treatment is within reach. by being sore i'm assuming no....u know....for that day or 2 maybe a few more. hope it doesn't turn into something like 54 days
    I'm assuming you mean more like 53 days there, sys. Or even 52.

if i could break the rules i would say 0 days so void could have some fun allready! but i guess i will have to take 51 spanks for that bit of disobedience.

Annika! Go get another 50 spanks u bad girl... an' u have cheek 2 complain about me!

She is getting worse than a 49 er going for the gold. Ah. Good night's sleep cleared the anesthesia. A bit less of a chore this morning to make water. From a windfall coming due yesterday, wife bought a 'new' vehicle at used car auction. Discussed further use of remaining windfall. May look into finish getting myself a full set of custom, as in specifically my, dentures. They won't be custom in the sense of anything fancy. Been needing good choppers for a spell.
    Last edited by void(); Oct 7, 2015 at 4:56 AM.

I am 48 tyvm, and all I did was correct sysper's error (he even admits it was an error). (And I'll take Fran's spanks...but she has cheek calling it cheek!)