Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Silly countdown game

7 Although I don't think it matters...

6, the number of rednecks watching the race yesterday at our house

Lisa

hugs n kisses

5 dogs that were following me as a pack this morning.

Three of them enjoyed a nice dip in a watering hole in the creek. These three are a combo of Great Perrine/Airedale & Golden Labrador Retriever. I often sit down in the back yard and await the impending dog pile. My wife shakes her head and chuckles. I also get 'bushed by our two boy cats, and they nap attack. "Meow Woh" --> "Hey man, make a lap I need nap."

Unofficial Community Leader

4 pole_shit's IQ
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    4 pole_shit's IQ
    3 -- What I felt my IQ drop to upon returning to the site and encountering yet still active trolling.

NB: Just noting, my IQ last tested around 130/132. I think I last heard MENSA accepts at 120. *shrugs* Whatever that's worth, prolly nada. *LOL*

2 -- chances out of 10 that I assessed as the likelihood that anyone would continue this thread
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

1 Witty reply about watching and wanting touch all these asses wandering by.

Not sure I read correctly, think I need to pick a number. If so,

20 dollars a week I save on not smoking cigarettes over this last year of quitting and now vaping instead.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    3 -- What I felt my IQ drop to upon returning to the site and encountering yet still active trolling.

NB: Just noting, my IQ last tested around 130/132. I think I last heard MENSA accepts at 120. *shrugs* Whatever that's worth, prolly nada. *LOL*
    Nope! You've got to be at least in the 160 range to be considered.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Zero... how much energy Fran has left after a days shopping, a triff nite out, a few plonks and cognacs and a few hours pash...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

*shrugs* Oh well. Feel like Grouch Marxx on the issue anyhow, "I'd not belong to any club that would have me."

..oops... did wrong quote.. silly me... smack hands an' face!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    1 Witty reply about watching and wanting touch all these asses wandering by.

Not sure I read correctly, think I need to pick a number. If so,

20 dollars a week I save on not smoking cigarettes over this last year of quitting and now vaping instead.
    Yes, Void...you got the rules of the game right! (Zero, Fran?...honestly! And I honestly thought peps was suggesting that we needed a count of at least 160 to have a chance of winner, LOL)

But back to business:

19 - one of the least satisfying prime numbers ever
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Look, Annika.. have just gone through 3 ver hard days... u don't expect me to get the rules of owt right do ya

Age I do not feel 2 day... 18... mayb tomoz....

.................................................. .....................

16.........hitchhiking from California to Kansas; lot's of adventure along the way; plenty of summer fun left when I finally got home.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

15 ... an age where i had concluded all the factors in life led me accept "well yes son, you're going into the military."

14........raging hormones !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

13 twists in a noose to snap 7 vertebrae, unless the knot is turned to be in front of the one to be hung, then the noose becomes a garrote.

* knows this odd tidbit from researching Nurmberg trails and executions, oddly a Pop band named themselves Spandu Ballet in honor of the ballet those hung are said to have danced in Spandu, Germany the site of execution by hanging ... not sure why he thought of that here, now *
    Last edited by void(); Aug 5, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

12.....went to work with dad all day; 1st military dependent ID card on my B-day; saw military life up close & personal; made the commitment in my young heart to become a soldier.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

11, a lucky number and a birthday month. Small details will accumulate if you are paying attention.

10 oddly Irish lads roaming through my mind at the moment all singing "La La La La ..." for no apparent reason.

* goes off to find Attention to make a deposit, tells pepper 4, when I learned my dad was a leatherneck ... figured I'd be too then ... 20 when I enlisted in Navy, 21 when discharged w/ general discharge ... mom's second husband who is now a retired Master Chief feels strongly it was a railroad, age 43 now ... not into that for a lot of reasons I find bearing merit ...*

9......for JC Penny, who with his crafty business wiles created the sale price of .99 because women would unconsciously respond because of the 9 month birth cycle
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

8 for the 8 spokes of the Buddhist wheel of life and eightfold path, 8 levels of Dante's Inferno I've read about now I had only had courage to read 7. Even if one does not follow one belief, that does not prohibit them from knowing it, respecting it, setting it aside. In all things consider and in considering, all things. *shrugs*

7 - rhymes with heaven

L
    u
    k
    y

S
    e
    e
    n

6.....the number of man
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

5 The sacred number of Discordians, as it is writen, yet Discordians never believe what is written. All Hail Eris! Fetch Uncle Bob his pipe and toddle on. Yay!

4 - the number of corners of the Earth *wink*

3 Dog Night, a favorite group while a young rock musician.
    Last edited by pepperjack; Aug 5, 2015 at 6:55 PM.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

2... number of cognacs Fran has had tonite..