Register
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Silly countdown game

50 - Roman numeral L
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

49 stairs the juke box fell down.

the year 48 was a leap year

Lisa
    hugs n kisses

Unofficial Community Leader

question #47 on an exam
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

46 Free & legal downloads of Benny Goodman this evening.

45's...not as much fun as 78's, but still good music
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

The police dubbed him " The .44 Caliber Killer " but he preferred to be known as Son of Sam.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

43 bits of crumby brush I lobbed unto a pile over five foot high. Father-in-law finally had a maple in his front yard taken down. Need to help clear front porch on morrow. Would help in cutting the firewood with chainsaw yet am told it is likely better I not use a chainsaw. Murdering axes is enough for me. Saw a man try ripping his own leg off with a chainsaw once. It was of course accidental but young boys carry memories like that, maybe far too long.

42 - Still the answer.

41 times I thought of shirking my writing today, but did not.

40 winks, a power nap
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

39 steps

38 bikers suddenly barreling down the highway
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

37 LEOs & EMS folks sitting in a worn down greasy spoon diner as the bikers roll by, coming through town in hopes of avoiding highway road work.

36 - chocolates in a 6x6 box of chocolates...mmm, chocolate

35 choccies instantaneously vanishing from Annik's box as he just stands there smiling and waving at the passing stranger, hoping Annika does not notice the cacti name Dave wearing a bandoleer which holds the choccies ... sways and whistles innocently ... looks off as though he's lost in the mythic lands of Thor, yet again ... * does the innocent little boy swinging of the arms to the sides routine as he attempts to walk slowly away *

cacti is plural for cactus
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    cacti is plural for cactus
    That could be a prickly subject, either way. :P

Better not tell Dave. He has this whole Legion persona thing going on. * chuckling *

Counts, gents!!

34 chocolates I take back from void after wrestling him to the ground, and posting several of the Daves to keep watch over him.

Sheesh...just ask next time...I'm good at sharing.

33 days until we leave for vacation!!

32 different sets of Dave eyes watching me ... * immitates the 'Jesus Lizard' and while the Dave eyes are confused, escapes to Thor Land *

31 days in each of my favorite months

30 minutes I was very highly angry with people in general today, and that anger still hasn't quelled. It'll set on a back burner. Nothing I can really do angry. Nothing I can really do until wife comes home, in order to resolve what the people want fixed. Father in law and sis in law tried helping but only botched things the more. Genuinely need around forty acres in some remote backwoods with a five acre buffer around it. Post the image below as a no tresspassing sign at 2.5 acres of the five acre buffer zone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InRange.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	38244

At the end of the 5 acrea zone post one that reads as such.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForgetDog.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	38245

Sorry for the blatant misanthropy but it was just one of those days.
    Last edited by void(); Sep 11, 2015 at 5:47 PM.

29 days in February on a leap year

married at 28

27 - the first nontrivial odd cube

26 letters in the alphabet, many having gone into the 1,000 words I wrote this morning.

25 cents to play a videogame in an arcade...ah, the olden days!

#24 Gonna miss Mr. Gordon on the track

"I've 23 dollars, who'll give me 30, who will give me 30, I got 23!"