Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer swallowing cum

222 64.53%
  • I prefer getting a facial

51 14.83%
  • I prefer taking cum up my ass

47 13.66%
  • I am not into facials or swallowing cum

24 6.98%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

Re: Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

You should have added at least one choice "All the Above"

I love to swallow the cum of the cock(s) I am sucking. but if he wants to paint my face then I am ok with it as long as he uses his dick to push the cum into my mouth after. I also love it when a guy is fucking me raw and you can feel his cock swell, usually about the time he grabs your hips and shoves it as deep as he can into you, then you feel the warm flush of his hot cum flooding into your colon looking to make you pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    ...an occasional facial is fun...but the mouth is better...

I like it all!

Cum is best swallowed from a penis.

Definitely all over my face. I like to be totally dominated and face fucked and for me there is nothing hotter than to have a guy shoot his load all over my face after he has been making me gag all over his cock. Then I lime for him to repeatedly cock slap me and rud it all over my face and then shove his cock back in my mouth so that I can clean it all up.

I prefer to swallow cum!

Quote Originally Posted by dick_pumper View Post
    I love to swallow the cum of the cock(s) I am sucking. but if he wants to paint my face then I am ok with it as long as he uses his dick to push the cum into my mouth after. I also love it when a guy is fucking me raw and you can feel his cock swell, usually about the time he grabs your hips and shoves it as deep as he can into you, then you feel the warm flush of his hot cum flooding into your colon looking to make you pregnant.

ohhhhhhhh my so hot, love it just how I take it everytime

Either makes me happy but I prefer to swallow.

as for me,i want it in my mouth to swallow.......i love cum

I have always swallowed every cock that has cum for me, but I wouldn't mind a facial once to see how I like it. Any volunteers?

I love swallowing

i think i would prefere swallowing from a guy, from a girl i love both!!!!

I love to swallow, but I also love facials. Love to have it spread around my face with his cock, love to be bitch slapped with his cock and do a clean up job, licking him clean. When I get a facial, I always scoop the cum up and lick it off my fingers. Like the submissive feeling of a guy dumping his load on my face and in my mouth.

I love the feel of a hard cock throbbing in my mouth while he shoots his load for me to taste. Never had a load I didn't like. And it's a must to swallow every last drop.

I prefer feeling a cock in my ass.

I'd take a facial if it made him happy, but prefer to swallow.

I prefer to swallow.

Definitely swallowing.

These days, I prefer to take the oral creampie. However, when I was younger, I was equally enamored with a hot wet facial!

Both are nice. Who doesn't like the feel and taste of a hard deep probing, lip spreading, throbbing boner spurting its load in the back of your mouth and down your throat? His huge knob sliding from your lips along the roof of your mouth and bottom of his shaft sliding back and forth and gaining speed as he's hammering your tonsils? And then he exploding and you feel the texture and taste his body hot cum flooding your mouth and throat as you desperately suck to savor every drop. Then on the other hand, no pun intended, who doesn't like all that to have him pull out just before he's about to unload and watch him grab and jerk his rod right before your very eyes and have him shoot wad after streaming wad all over your face. Getting it all over your swollen lips and some in your gaping mouth and tongue. A shot up in the forehead and dripping down around your nose so you can smell it's manly fragrance. He would of course have to get some if your hair nice and sticky and have some dropping off your chin and neck and chest. Yeah I would say both are nice. Let me try several men over and over and over to come to a conclusive decision. Maybe I will or maybe I won't. But I can try. ��

I love the feeling and taste of Cum. Swallowed every drop from every cocker I have sucked.
    Never had a facial before. Must
    Try it someday as long as I can finish him off in my mouth

I do love to swallow cum as much as possible. However, the occasional facial (at the man's behest) is also very pleasurable. I especially like to leave it on my face as it dries and walk around in public places. Most people know what it is and most snicker and make comments about it and I walk on with my head held high and a smile on my face. Oh, the pleasure to be had out in the open about being queer and not hiding that you like cock.

Taking a facial is maybe the most slutty and demeaning sex act that exists. Doing it and then looking up at the guy who gave it to you as his load off jizz drips down your face is even more so. But for me at least it's also one of the hottest sex acts at the same time. I don't always do it. I pick and choose the right time with the right guy and since I'm good at choosing both, every facial experience I've had was hot and erotic and lots of fun for both me and for my partner

SWALLOW! Absolutely. My reward for a job well done

definitely prefer swallowing but will take a facial if my partner prefers that instead.

Swallowing, definitely.

I prefer the man to cum in my mouth and I will swallow but not usually on the first date, I have had 2 guys that preferred to cum on my face and I did let them but it is too messy for me personally.

i prefer to swallow cum; sometimes I like to watch it dribble down my chin.