Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small cock

Re: Small cock

Right around 4.25 here,,cut and not real thick.

Top bad we're sp far apart on distance.

Barely five inches here cut and not very big around.

from a female purrspective: Bigger Isnt necessarily better. A man with an average sized cock is sooo much more fun to have oral with. I love to engulf him and take it all in..all the way to the hair line to tease, tantalize, and pleasure.:} If a guy is big, I cant do this, and the one part of me being able to orally pleasure him like this is the fact that I get so turned on From sucking like that.
    But hey, that's just me...
    Naughty Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I have a small cock also and like playing with others who tend to be on the smaller side .I have done anal with one large thick cock 8+ it did hurt a little that was my first and only anal so far like to have smaller cock in my ass to compare thing I would like smaller better .I do like sucking smaller ones better have done a few of them.And I am on flickr with pics

shyfellow would you please come fuck me?

I have never sucked a cock but i myself would prefer a small cock since I myself has a small cock at 3 1/2".

Now size really isn't that important to me. I'm a seven, btw... But my two most memorable, and enjoyed, cocks were total opposites. One was over 9" and the other couldn't have been three, totally erect. I can't tell you which I enjoyed more because they were both very cool!

I, too, have not yet sucked a cock. But from looking at cock pics I tend to prefer the small ones. I guess because I am small also. However, I enjoy looking at all sizes. If my time to suck one ever comes I think I would like to begin with a smaller one so that I can take it all in my mouth right down to the balls.

I have a 4.5 incher at the best. Look at my pics.The're easier on the intry!!!

I haven't experienced that many myself. Actually, probably 10. My two favorites were total opposites. One couldn't have been three inches erect. The other was right at nine. But the others that were more average like mine (mine is 7) were attached to guys that I enjoyed being with, both sexually and non-sexually, so they were great too.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Quote Originally Posted by shyfellow View Post
    Barely five inches here cut and not very big around.
    That is really a nice size. Can I suck it?

Small cocks are nice. Not too big for my mouth and not too big when they penetrate my ass.

I admire my small cock on a daily basis.......

Being new to this lifestyle I have only sucked two cocks.My first was average about 6in.He was a strong cock and I enjoyed sucking and fucking him immensely.He got my virginity.He was a good lover was patient and took his time.I got my first anal orgasm from him.My new guy is longer and thicker.I enjoy sucking his cock very much but I have not let him fuck me yet because of his size.He promises to make it good for me but I am scared and thinking that small cock is definitely better.

Well, I like MINE! Heheheh... They are definitely easier to suck, but I'd be a liar if I denied enjoying getting fucked by bigger cock (7-9") much more.

Would like to mutually admire our small cocks

MMMMMMM Mine is about 6 1/2 love small cocks

I consider myself to have a small, uncut cock--4.5" erect and on the thin side. I've been with guys with small cocks and with guys with large, very thick cocks, and I prefer average--5.5"-6". That's the size that's best for sucking and for bottoming. I do not/will not bottom for a guy with a huge, thick cock. It's just too painful and way too much work. But I will suck it, or die trying.