Register
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Have you ever .......

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Yep... details? Of all of them? k.. they squirted squirt...

Have u ever turned down someone gorgeous and irresistible and sent them home tongue hanging out gagging for it?
    Yeah, I have. Several times. First time was in college with this girl I really liked. She played hard to get for a very long time. Finally, I decided to give her a dose of her own medicine, so I stopped letting my jaw hit the floor every time she was around. God, that was hard. But it worked. I'd had a long, hard day at work and school and had turned in early. About 2am, I am woken up by a pounding on the door. It was her. She had on a trench coat and I couldn't see anything else (which was odd, because it was Texas in the middle of September and had been over 100 during the day. And it was also odd, because I didn't know she owned a trench coat.). I let her in and she whips off the trench coat and has only a babydoll on underneath. She asks me if I wanted to play and even though I really did, I was not and still am not the kind of person that enjoys or tolerates game players easily. So I said "Well, I would enjoy it, but I have an 8am Chemistry class with a test that counts as 25% of my grade." (which was true). She left disappointed. Thing was, I should have played. In my sleep deprived state, when I went to take the test, the only thing I could think of or see was her in that babydoll.
    The other time was with my ex-wife. We were still together, but the handwriting was on the wall in Big, Giant Magic Marker that the relationship was ending. Out of respect for her, I will leave it at that.

Have you ever been part of an impromptu orgy?
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

Once several years ago. I had a gay friend I would visit about once a week on the way home from work. On one visit there were several other guys there, all sucking someone. I sucked probably three or four cocks and had mine sucked by at least three or four guys until ..... BOOM!!!!

Have you ever participated in a hetro sexual orgy?????

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Once several years ago. I had a gay friend I would visit about once a week on the way home from work. On one visit there were several other guys there, all sucking someone. I sucked probably three or four cocks and had mine sucked by at least three or four guys until ..... BOOM!!!!

Have you ever participated in a hetro sexual orgy?????
    Why yes. A few years back my g/f @ the time and I had another couple over for dinner one night and my friend and I fucked one another's girlfriends silly. It was.... interesting to say the least. And fun

Have you ever gotten caught beating it while smoking a massive blunt?
    'For Mercy has a human heart;
    Pity, a human face;
    And Love, the human form divine:
    And Peace the human dress.'

-William Blake

No but I got caught doing it behind town hall.

Have u ever been flogged while going down on someone?

nope.. but have had me booty well smacked wile doin' it.. wos painful and the other guy almost lost 'is willie. is ok... he recovered enough 2 almost kill 'is m8..

Ever had threat of blackmail by usin' pics ofya doin naughty things with some 1 ya shudnt?.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Yep, nipped it in the bud by confessing before they could.

Have you ever admitted being wrong?
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    Yep, nipped it in the bud by confessing before they could.

Have you ever admitted being wrong?
    Often.. when I am...

Can we chill wiv the nippiness and get down to some fun? The site needs it methinks...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

(By DarkEyes) "Can we chill wiv the nippiness and get down to some fun? The site needs it methinks.."

I agree, I think .....

Have you ever had sex in a phone booth????? (Lots of details, PLEASE!!!)

So Darkeyes... Whats the question?

No, but it sounds like fun...

Have you ever been to a bisexual swingers party?

Quote Originally Posted by AZTanDan View Post
    No, but it sounds like fun...

Have you ever been to a bisexual swingers party?
    Not as such.. but have been 2 and held parties wer ther wos fair bit goin' on...

Ever played strip Monopoly?

Unfortunately no, have participated in a few strip poker games. Apparently the is another game called strip snooker??????

Have you ever simultaneously been the both the fuckee and suckee????

No but I'm trying to rectify that.
    Have u ever put a Chastity device on someone other then yourself?

Chastity device? Where's the fun in that? Besides the obvious down side it always makes me think of woody Allen! Lol can anyone guess why? Ok so when you were young have you ever fucked in the bathroom with her/his folks just on the other side of the wall?

No Sammy, I havent done that....yet. :}

Have you ever been "Girl Ganged" and pegged for your first time by several women? Essentually being used as a sex slave? lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Unfortunately not happened yet, but hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting Miss Kitty and a few of her friends some day!!!

Have you ever been on the receiving end of BDSM????

Given that BDSM encompasses a very large range of activities, sex acts, and that I'm a switch yes I have but I prefer to Top/Dominate rather than bottom. I don't submit or become of service, or a consensual slave or anything to anyone at all for BDSM sex acts.

Ever do consensual Sadism on a bottom or sub, or slave with another person/people watching you who was not participating in the sex act you were doing to the other person/people?

Yes on occasion, tho I prefer private play.

Ever woke up to find someone is having sex with u?

Sort of. Not sex, I would know, but been woken by having a nice bit rubbed or sucked. A few times. It is very nice.

Have you ever voyeured a couple having what they thought was private sex?

Most definitely, a couple spent the night in my apt back in college days, they were from California, and after they thought I was crashed in my bed, they started balling on the couch/sleeper/ It was a small one br apt and I was able to see the whole act, they had a good time and I got off too. (He was well hung and before he fucked her, she sucked him down to the balls.)

Waylon forgot to ask a "Have you ever ....." so I'll fill in.

Have you ever sucked a cock to fruition and shared the fruits (kissed) with someone else???

Once, they call that snowball and it's on my to do list.

Ever done electrical play?

Not sure what electrical play means. I do have an old vibrator with a cum cup attachment that is a marvelous electrical toy!!!

Have you ever had sex with a neighbor???

Yes.

Have you ever been caught having sex with the neighbor?
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Never had sex with a neighbor (although there have been some ..........) so chances of getting caught are slim and none at all.

Have you ever been to a Jack and Jill party??

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Never had sex with a neighbor (although there have been some ..........) so chances of getting caught are slim and none at all.

Have you ever been to a Jack and Jill party??
    Yes, but the primary mission was to move beyond jacking and jilling and eventually did...

Have you ever shared giving oral to a man with the opposite or same sex, or ever shared giving oral to woman with the opposite or same sex?...to give more detail: when sharing a male, one sucking the cock, the other licking and sucking balls with rimming (and then trading off) and with a woman; one licking and sucking her clit while the other focused on her pussy with rimming involved (and also trading)????

I had gone to a party, there was a crowd when I first arrived. It was a sausage fest of course. It soon dawned on me people were leaving I thought. I went to the bathroom and as I came out I heard noises from the bedroom. I open the door it was dark, someone said come in and shut the door. I did and when my eyes got acustomed to the dimly lit room I noticed everyone was sucking or being sucked. I got sucked and left. Anyone else ever have group sex like that?

No, would love to though!!!!!!

have you ever eaten cum from someones butt?

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    Yes, but the primary mission was to move beyond jacking and jilling and eventually did...

Have you ever shared giving oral to a man with the opposite or same sex, or ever shared giving oral to woman with the opposite or same sex?...to give more detail: when sharing a male, one sucking the cock, the other licking and sucking balls with rimming (and then trading off) and with a woman; one licking and sucking her clit while the other focused on her pussy with rimming involved (and also trading)????
    I re-introduce the question since it went unanswered...and no, I have never eaten cum from someone's butt....

Never had the pleasure of tag team sucking either a man or a woman, but would love to give it a try!!!

Have you ever had sex (the penetrating variety) in a moving vehicle???