Register
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Re: Have you ever .......

NO I haven't had sex on a monastery under virgin mary.

Have you ever had sex with a mom and her older stepdaughter?

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Damn!!!! Sorry I offended you, asshole!

No you're not, lying asshole!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Excuse me, boys.. simultaneously is easy peasy but me being thick as 2 planks, can 1 ofya tell me...wot duz "at the same time" mean?.

Pair of big bloody babbas...

and k1200? No...

Have u ever had a condom not do its job?
    Last edited by darkeyes; Nov 16, 2012 at 8:05 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

in parks, and while driving.
    danny and melba

On top of rocket slide..

Quote Originally Posted by BiJoe696 View Post
    Sure have danced my tongue there.

Have you ever used nipple clips hooking up two sets of clips with one to your nipple and the other end to your partners nipple so that as you pull on them your partner is getting the same amount of pulling on the partners nipple ?
    Yes I have was fun... the pain was the hole point.
    Have you ever cum on a partners face.. while they were sleeping. Lol well when you started anyhow.

Nope, I would never have the courage to ever even attempt anything like that!!!

Have you ever had sex with someone who did not speak your language??

Lets get this going again. No i havent had sex under the virgin Mary.

Have you ever had sex while driiving down the road...both of you totally naked, her stratling you as you peak over her shoulder so you can see to drive? I have.

Not in a car but did on a motor cycle

Have you ever been cockold by a BBC

No I have not done that.
    Have you ever been caught masturbating or have been walked in on?

been walked in by a child.. you learn quick how to explain it was just tickling and that you will be out soon "go watch cartoons".

have you ever been intimate with a stranger in a dark corner at the club?
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Ever shot a person? Depends on what you mean by "shot." Now I've "shot" a few loads on a few people... Even shot rubber bands at other people, but guns? Nope...

Now... Have you ever... been involved in an orgy? Doesnt have to have been a "bi" orgy where every body was playing with everybody else... Any details if you got em'

Hellion asked: "Ever shot a person? Depends on what you mean by "shot." Now I've "shot" a few loads on a few people... Even shot rubber bands at other people, but guns? Nope...

Now... Have you ever... been involved in an orgy? Doesnt have to have been a "bi" orgy where every body was playing with everybody else... Any details if you got em'"

Nope, never shot anyone, but have remained safe because, during one attempted robbery and one attempted assault, I produced a weapon. The sight of an equalizer was enough to dissuade them! I served 7 years in the military, but never fired a shot in anger....but would have if it had been necessary. However, I've killed many ducks, squirrels, rabbits, an alligator or two, and several wild hogs, which I ate. I don't hunt for trophies.

I was invited to an orgy, of sorts. A friend's GF invited me to a birthday gang-bang, where she wanted to take on several of her BF's friends. This is probably not going to be as juicy as you hoped, though.

Before it was over, I thought it was pitiful!

She was 40 and claimed to be a nymphomaniac; she had never experienced a real orgasm. She thought that if she could take on several guys, she could finally have an orgasm. At first, I was as aroused as the other 5, or 6 guys there.

But it soon became evident that she was not well. She was sweating profusely, struggling, scratching, begging each guy to make her cum. It was like she thought she'd die, if she couldn't be satisfied!

Some tried to concentrate on her needs, but most just wanted to get off. I was the last in line, but before it was my turn, I'd lost all interest.....and left. She needed a lot more than sex to make her happy.

On a more fulfilling situation; I lived with a married couple, for about 13 months. That was probably my most rewarding, loving, sexually charged experience, ever. Transfers split us up.

After that, I lived with two women, for two years. One was bi and the other one was gay. Almost at the end of those two years, the "gay" one joined us. That sounds like a young man's paradise, but I'm here to tell you that I doubt if one man, even in great shape, could ever keep two virile women sated, indefinitely!

Those experiences were the closest to your answer from me.
    Last edited by Realist; Dec 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM.

on a beach in a national park

Yes at Gateway National Park in Queens NY. Right next to Breezy Point.

Have you ever had sex with a woman on a boat 10 miles at sea, only to find a fishing boat snuck up on you and about 25 fisherman were there cheering?

That was a riot!! And I still appreciate the way you covered up my naked ass lickity split! Always a gentlemen!

No, have never had sex in a boat...never had the chance.

How about : Have you ever had sex on the front steps of your state capital building ?

No,

have you ever posted on a thread just to bring it back to the first page? lol

Yes...Only if I had something constructive to say about the topic.

Have you ever had a shirt that you only wore when jacking off to catch the cumshot?

Must have been a very STIFF shirt!!! and to answer, never had any sort of special clothes for masturbating.

Have you ever had sex with both partners standing??

Yes, with an ex girlfriend, i use to slip into the shower with her

Have you ever had sex with a woman in her 60's or older? You of course must have been no older than 30 at the time.

Yes, in college when I was 21. Wore my hair very long at the time and this lady lived next door to a house I was renting with a friend. She was very hip, trim and very well-preserved for her age. She loved "strapping young hippies" as she called us. She was a tigress in bed and loved to perform fellatio. In fact, I think she would rather suck than fuck which was fine by me. She was my original gilf, granny I liked to fuck.

mine was a small store owner where when i was 18 i use to go in to the back where she kept the dirty magazines. She was in her early 60's and a widow, she had a great body for her age and nice big tits. one day i was there looking and she told me she was closing up and asked if i'd help her move some stuff for her. she told me instead of the magazine how would i like the real thing. she was amazing in bed and made me cum buckets. For awhile after that i'd stop by around closing time to see if she needed help with anything. We had sex a few more times then she closed the store and reitred, she moved away soon after. But it was great while it lasted.

Hey guys great responses, BUT, you're supposed to ask a "have you ever" question AFTER you answer the preceeding "have you ever" question!!!!!

Have you ever been the middle person in a three or more some?????

Yes I love to be in the middle ether MMF or MMM play my wife like to fuck me while a guys fucks me. Have a cock in my mouth and one in my ass is wonderful.

Have you ever been cockold by a BBC

Nope, Never been a cockold

Ever kept sucking someone off till they begged for mercy? (Once did an old BF 5 times non-stop, I wanted to go for 6, he was afraid he'd die LOL)

Well not stuck but it had me going a bit.Big weighted balls that were supposed to feel good when you walked.Tired it a while and I thought it would never come out.
    Ever been the center of attention where ladies and guys were topping you?

Yes my late wife and I have been to glory holes many times.
    Have you ever been bottom to a first time top?

Don't think so, actually being topped by a first timer sounds a little frightening and possibly painful.

Have you ever been penetrated vaginally or anally by one person, followed by a second person, followed by a third .........

Still my favorite post! OK let’s see what the latest is…
    Both of us standing… several times and not just with my wife! I found it helps if the guy is a bit taller…. Just saying… J
    OK my turn…. Have you ever WANTED to be caught? Don’t care where or with who. Take it from there. Have fun!