Register
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Have you ever .......

This is a fun thread I've seen on other sites. The objective is to have some fun, answer the question of the person that came before you, and if your answer is affirmative, throw in a few details. If not affirmative, that's ok too. After you have answered that question ask a "have you ever" question of your own, to be answered by the person that follows. Outlandish, nutty, wild, ..... all the better.

I'll start .....

Have you ever masturbated in a public park????

Re: Have you ever .......

Well, no to both, but I have had sex in a dressing room a couple of times and in bathrooms at parties and sucked my husband's cock on a balcony at a party.

Have you ever gotten anything stuck in one of your orifices?
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

no i've never had anything stuck in an orafice that i couldn't get out myself!

have you ever participated in an orgy?

I seriously wish I had!!!! I almost had a threesome at home when I was 19 years old, but my mother broke that one up when I forgot to pick her up from work.... Such a kill joy!!!!! The rest of my experimentation days... never really occured...

Have you ever had your spouse walk in on you with someone and then join in?

No I have not.

Have you ever had your picture taken in a group sex situation?

No but would like to
    Have you ever Mastturbated while driving down the road

Yes, I had my picture taken and was video taped during a 3 some. We watched the video several weeks later and it was a real turn on!

Have you ever had sex in a forest?

Yes I have, got an amazing bj under the stars and with a full moon out to boot.

Have you ever masturbated or had sex in a church?

Never had sex or masturbated in a church, and don't think I would like to (woops, a dangling participle).

Have you ever had sex with someone you met from Bisexual.com???

Yes!

Ever had sex on the back of a horse?

No, I have never had sex on the back of a horse.

Have you ever initiated sexual contact with someone who was sleeping?

No but I can't wait. Have you ever had sex infront of a large window at night knowing that your being watched?

Had sex in front of a normal size window, but didn't know we were being watched until we heard the clapping!
    Have you ever gotten two women off at the same moment by masturbating them?

Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of masturbating two women at the same time, so I'm going to have to say no. Dammit! Have you ever had a six hour threesome with your significant other and a new lover, then gone home and gone at it for two more hours while discussing and reminiscing the previous six? Our should that be sex?

Never had the opportunity Mr Poet describes, but would love to, that is if I survived the first part!!!

Have you ever been involved in a threesome or moresome???

No threesomes,only been fucked once in a male bath house.Look forward to it again with more guys.
    Have you fucked on the beach?

Yes I have many times. 1st time though learned a life lesson about getting sand in the works. Rubbed both of us so raw it curtailed further sexual activity for 4 to 5 days.

Have you ever had sex on a school bus? When it was occupied? I have :-)

I have slipped my pants off and masturbated with driving many times. After a stressful day at work I unbuckle my belt and zip while getting ready to drive home. When I get away from work I put the car on cruise and slip off pants. I am careful not to speed as I am in no position to get pulled over!! My wife caught me once pulling up my pants in the driveway. She now likes to relieve a little stress on the way home every once in a while.

Have you ever been driven at night with the dome light on while your significant other masturbated in the passenger seat ...

Oh good one! Not with the dome light on. We've both masturbated, masturbated each other, and I've gotten a blow job while driving at night. But never with an interior light on.

Have you ever had sex on a hotel balcony?

No... But that sounds pretty cool.

Have you ever had sex on an airplane, either in the restroom or masturbated with your partner in your seats?

I am going to change the rules a bit to tell the things asked so far I have done---beginning with the very first question---yes I have had sex or masturbated in a public park; I have masturbated while driving down the road; I have had sex in a forest; I have had sex with others from Bisexual.com; I have been involved in a threesome; I have had sex on a hotel balcony; I have fucked on a beach.

Have you ever had sex out in a public place when surrounded by a large number of people?
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yes, wife and I fucked on a park bench one evening while several people were here by and passed behind a walk wy behind us?

Has your spouse ever gone with you to a glory hole?

Have never been to a glory hole alone or accompanied.

Have you ever been the fuckee and sucker at the same time???

No.

Have you ever been masturbated while piloting a smail airplane?

Never piloted any aircraft other than sitting next to the pilot and holding onto the stick for dear life!!!

Have you ever had sex in a hot tub???

Oh heck yes! Very often when I had one. One of our favorite places for sex.

Have you and someone else had sex in a room where there were one or more other people present who were unaware of what you were doing?

Yes there was five other people in the room who had no idea.
    Have you ever had sex on the grounds of a monestary under a statue of the virgin Mary

No, that is a tough one for sure.

Have you ever been on a double date, car date, where both couples had sex?

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    No that's creepy and disturbing, and most people when they're asleep want to stay asleep. Have you ever fisted or double fisted with more than one hand/arm a man's ass or a woman's pussy? Or had your ass or pussy fisted, or double fisted?
    I have fisted a womens pussy, but not double. I haven't had my ass fisted yet.

Have you ever been caught with the same sex.

Have you ever been on a double date, car date, where both couples had sex?
    Sure have!! When in high school my buddy was receiving a blow job in the back seat while my date and I were mutually masturbating.

Have you ever been caught with the same sex.
    Never been caught with the same sex.

Have you ever knowingly had sex in front of a group of people, an audience???