Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    Hey, Bisexual Virgin, let me pretty blunt here, i don't care if you are black, white, purple or plaid that's not the problem I have with your posts, the problem I have is you appear to be a clueless bitch who rants about bi males not able to really love women or not be faithful to partners. It's not our fault or the men we know and loves fault that you can't seem to find anyone to be happy with, but you have no reason to come on a site for bisexuals and slam the males with your generalities.
    Actually I am very happy with a straight man right now. And you are right,it's not your fault of anything they do, it's theirs. And please refrain from calling me a bitch,you egotistical slut.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Actually I am very happy with a straight man right now. And you are right,it's not your fault of anything they do, it's theirs. And please refrain from calling me a bitch,you egotistical slut.
    egotistical slut??? You obviously don't know me very well at all. I said you appear to be a clueless bitch i didn't flat out call you one but boy am I thinking it very hard now.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by Jobelorocks View Post
    When did I ever say it was the same thing. Stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about race until you talked about my "white privelege" I was talking about your prejudice against bisexual men. Nothing else. Notice, I didn't bring up race until you brought up mine. You know I married a mixed race man because I am so racist. My family is a mixed race family. All the women but one in my family have married men of different races. So you don't know shit about me. So take your bad attitude and your assumptions elsewhere.
    No sweetie, you are not listening. I said you co-signed with him. That's all. And please do not bring your family into this, I really do not need to know unless you really need someone to talk too,I will listen as sympathetic person, and please stop responding. Thank you. I really wish people would get back on topic,instead of worrying about me.
    Last edited by The Bisexual Virgin; Aug 17, 2012 at 9:35 AM.

oh if only Bisexual Virgin's very strange belief about bisexual men only being sexually attracted to men were true my wife would sleep so much better at night not having to worry about the foxy neighbor chick and that girl who works at the store next to me and those ex-girlfriends on my friends list and what might happen if Christina Hendrix showed up on our doorstep, etc... oh wait, but she wouldn't sleep better at night because she wouldn't have been shagged rotten into blissful slumber

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    egotistical slut??? You obviously don't know me very well at all. I said you appear to be a clueless bitch i didn't flat out call you one but boy am I thinking it very hard now.
    Basically you did, you sugar coated it. Anyways let me try to get back on topic

Bisexual women give aids to lesbians. I hear that often from lesbians

Bisexual women are really straight. I hear that often too.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    To add my two sense, I feel that a bisexual who stereotypes another bisexual, regardless of gender, is a big hypocrite. Period. We all go through the same stereotypes (more or less) from others who are not bisexuals sometimes, so to stereotype each other doesn't make any sense at all. Pot calling the kettle black basically.

But to get back on topic, there are a few stereotypes that do get on my nerves:

1. Bisexuals don't exist. You can either like one or the other.
    (I can't tell you how many times this was said to me. That I'm either straight and just confused, or I'm just a closeted gay. It's amazing that some people can be so ignorant and only see in black and white)

2. All Bisexuals are promiscuous.
    (Anyone can be a cheater whether you're gay, straight, or bisexual. Just because you like both doesn't mean you're more inclined to cheat.)

3. Bisexuals only like sexual relationships with the same sex. At the end of the day, bisexuals will be with the opposite sex because that's what they prefer and to fit into society (Yes I've been told this)
    (I'm not even going to argue with this because it's utter bullshit.)

I know plenty more irritating stereotypes but the ones above just really get under my skin.
    Thank you for responding.

Void, are you black?If you are not, then you really don't know what bigotry is. And in case you have not notice most gay white men are racists
    Nothing here said anything about in your experience most gay white men are racist. You just said most were.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

And remember ladies and gentlemen, all this mess started because some lady was holding a grudge against me.
    I don't have a grudge against you, BV. I just found it appalling that YOU, of all people, started a thread about bisexual stereotypes when you have posted so many negative comments about bisexual men and you continue to perpetuate the myth that bisexual men are not to be trusted. I understand that you're young and haven't experienced life as some of us have, but in the same vein, you have no right to portray bisexual men in such a negative light when you haven't experienced any of the so called bad behavior that you rant about. You claim to have "seen" it with your own eyes and that statement alone is one of the most immature comments I have ever read. Have you been hiding behind bedroom doors, BV? Have you personally witnessed bisexual men not truly being sexually attracted to their wives? There have been many people who have testified to the opposite being true but you refuse to acknowledge those of us who may have actually had positive experiences. THAT is a sign of your lack of maturity.

Sorry if you feel your thread got hijacked but you need to grow up a bit. Try experiencing life a bit more before you make blanket statements about an entire group of people. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised by what you discover.
    Last edited by csrakate; Aug 17, 2012 at 9:43 AM.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

No sweetie, you are not listening. I said you co-signed with him. That's all. And please do not bring your family into this, I really do not care, and please stop responding. Thank you. I really wish people would get back on topic,instead of worrying about me.
    No one cares about the topic because you started the thread and you have stereotyped male bisexuals yourself in this forum many many many times and you are a hypocrite. You try to make me to out to be a racist when that is totally untrue. Don't call me sweetie. I am listening, but you seem not to be. You are sure worried about me, since you keep replying to me. I don't like prejudice people especially when they spout their prejudice about a certain group in a forum made for that group.

Nothing here said anything about in your experience most gay white men are racist. You just said most were.
    In a following post I did.From my encounters, and from what other black men tell me.

meh, Bisexual Virgin is an attention slut with a VERY limited experience with life... ignore the person

No one cares about the topic because you started the thread and you have stereotyped male bisexuals yourself in this forum many many many times and you are a hypocrite. You try to make me to out to be a racist when that is totally untrue. Don't call me sweetie. I am listening, but you seem not to be. You are sure worried about me, since you keep replying to me. I don't like prejudice people especially when they spout their prejudice about a certain group in a forum made for that group.
    I did not say you were, It did not even come to my mind. I accused you of white privilege. that's all. A person can that without knowing it.And should I remind you are the one that came into this thread in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddarick69 View Post
    meh, Bisexual Virgin is an attention slut with a VERY limited experience with life... ignore the person
    Actually I am far from a slut. And the best way to ignore me is do not come into a thread I started. Thank you, jackass.

In a following post I did.From my encounters, and from what other black men tell me.
    But in that one you didn't and you wonder why people are offended. The second post just seems like back pedaling and adding in that from your experience to try to cover the fact that you are prejudice.

I did not say you were, It did not even come to my mind. I accused you of white privilege. that's all. A person can that without knowing it.And should I remind you are the one that came into this thread in the first place?
    I did because I was like, really she is starting a thread on annoying bisexual stereotypes. Has she not realized that she has blasted bisexual men and stereotyped them numerous times. Ya, you accused me of "white privelege", when I didn't comment at all about what you were saying about bringing race up. I didn't even mention it. I talked about you spouting your anti-bi male speech yet again. I didn't touch on the race thing, because that is a bad subject to get mixed up in and I am not stupid, I was just going to let you two fight that out.

But in that one you didn't and you wonder why people are offended. The second post just seems like back pedaling and adding in that from your experience to try to cover the fact that you are prejudice.
    I was not back pedaling. I just forgot to add it.

I was not back pedaling. I just forgot to add it.
    Oh so conveniently.

snort... I made Bisexual Virgin angry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    I don't have a grudge against you, BV. I just found it appalling that YOU, of all people, started a thread about bisexual stereotypes when you have posted so many negative comments about bisexual men and you continue to perpetuate the myth that bisexual men are not to be trusted. I understand that you're young and haven't experienced life as some of us have, but in the same vein, you have no right to portray bisexual men in such a negative light when you haven't experienced any of the so called bad behavior that you rant about. You claim to have "seen" it with your own eyes and that statement alone is one of the most immature comments I have ever read. Have you been hiding behind bedroom doors, BV? Have you personally witnessed bisexual men not truly being sexually attracted to their wives? There have been many people who have testified to the opposite being true but you refuse to acknowledge those of us who may have actually had positive experiences. THAT is a sign of your lack of maturity.

Sorry if you feel your thread got hijacked but you need to grow up a bit. Try experiencing life a bit more before you make blanket statements about an entire group of people. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised by what you discover.
    It's okay. I actually hijacked a few threads myself, and it really was not hijacked, you did stay on point,somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by void_dweller View Post
    No, I'm not black. Did have mulatto in the family along the way but that fact never played any import in our family. I am unfortunately rather caucasian, albeit with traces of Rom and Native American tossed in to make me a genuine mutt.

Bigotry is discriminating against anyone for any reason. Bigotry is hate.

Okay, established I'm white. I'm also a bisexual, not homosexual. My name is not most either. But again you're tarring a group of people with big wide brush. I dislike this course you choose, dislike use of such wide and absolute brushes. I think better of you, for you to continue disrespecting yourself.

I brought race up to illustrate my point to you Bi Virgin. Bigotry is bigotry was and is my point. I was not slurring anyone due to race, creed, gender. I even offset it in my post to alert to the fact that I did so only in illustration of a point.

Hurts when someone excludes you simply for being yourself, doesn't it? Hurts when someone considers you a thief, thug, killer or whatever simply because you fit into an easily classifiable group, doesn't it?

Doesn't matter what group you are classed in, bigotry and discrimination are still bigotry and discrimination.
    To you bigotry is the same, to me it's not. I guess the reason I was so upset, most people, and this can for all races don't know the depths of bigotry that we as blacks have suffered,and will suffer. Hell most people, don't really know our history besides slavery, Malcolm X, MLK, Rosa Parks, and Harriet Tubman.

If you are going to call someone a name, at least call them one that could possibly fit them. I could see you calling me a slut because I am a swinger, but DD is monogamous.

Oops. I did in fact confuse promiscuity and cheating. I apologize. The point I was trying to make was that I don't like when we are labeled as cheaters or more likely to cheat just for our orientation. And I was listing stereotypes that were said to me at one point. I wasn't trying to use the stereotypes myself. Sorry if I was misunderstood. (that's why I hate typing what I'm trying to say. It never comes out right lol)

Wow. I dont know the original poster, but it seems she is always making generalizations about Bi men? Why is this? I'm From the South, which has nothing to do with stereotypes, but I dont get why bi men are being singled out.

And "so you cannot say shit to me unless you are agreeing with me like you did last time" he cant say anything to you unless he Agrees with you?

Weird thread.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Somebody needs a cookie. And a nap. And name calling over a thread is immature and senseless. Its not that big of a deal. Chill ladies.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Reading this thread and just finding myself so on the verge of a pithy comment but I'll refrain because it would be pointless. There are those that will always refuse to see when they point a finger the other four are pointing back at them.

As for DD being a slut... boy do I wish she was but alas she's one of those faithful people with the sexiest voice I have ever heard.

Rhevan

Ok, bisexual virgin...I'm a biracial,bisexual man.

I hate hypocrisy!!! As a black woman You already know what its like to be stereotyped and discriminated and you don't like stereotypes against bi women right?

But yet you have posted threads in where you clearly demonize,stereotype and just come off as a woman scorned when it comes to bisexual men.

I'm confused as to how someone in your shoes can be such a hypocrite and insensitive on the issue of bi men

Quote Originally Posted by biblkman View Post
    Ok, bisexual virgin...I'm a biracial,bisexual man.

I hate hypocrisy!!! As a black woman You already know what its like to be stereotyped and discriminated and you don't like stereotypes against bi women right?

But yet you have posted threads in where you clearly demonize,stereotype and just come off as a woman scorned when it comes to bisexual men.

I'm confused as to how someone in your shoes can be such a hypocrite and insensitive on the issue of bi men
    I don't know. Maybe I am not as fond of bisexual men as I use to be. Maybe I am loosing interest in them,as I get older. I use to find bisexual men quite attractive at one point(still kind of do), but that attraction is slowly deteriorating. And I don't mean just sexual. And I hope people don't take what I just wrote, and make it seem like a hate speech.

And I am not scorned, I just have my judgements just like everyone else. Hopefully my judgements will change overtime,but I doubt it/

"Bisexual women give aids to lesbians. I hear that often from lesbians/Bisexual women are really straight. I hear that often too."

ExCuse me? And you're How old? Now youre bashing bisexual women too? Oh good grief.
    Click.
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

And just for the record. DD is Not a Slut. But I'd do my best to turn her into one if she ever came to visit. Then I'd send her home to Duck....LMAO

Lecherous Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

I don't know what's there to fond of ?

Let's say you met a bisexual male coworker and the two of you had some good laughs at work no sexual attraction just you two being cool, your bi he's bi you laugh and enjoy his company you have a lot in common...would you make a friendship out of it or would you pass up the possibility of a long lasting friendship cause you are not fond of bi men.

It's cool if your not attracted to bi men but you might miss out on a great friendship or more, if you continue to close your mind and your heart you will never get the wonderfully diversity that makes people so unique.

help to stop perpetuating some of there negative stereotypes and more bi men will surly surprise you...of course when your young and discovering yourself its hard not to be bias...but I'm sure if you keep yourself open you will find that a couple positive experiences will far outway the negative...it just takes time and maturity.