Register

Follow up to my poll.....

Now that we have the majority admitting they do have dreams, erotic or otherwise, about people they encounter on the site.

I'll ask a followup:

Is it more aural, visual or intellectual? Is it the voice or the pics or the way they post? Or a combination of all three?

For me it was more intellectual, then visual then aural but it's made for a great boost to my time in bed with partner as we share what would we do if we ever met fantasies....

Rhevan

Re: Follow up to my poll.....

To me, its the over-all person. If I am attracted to someone then its the whole package. Looks, demeanor, humor, intelligence, bearing, and heart. (And it also doesnt hurt if I'd like to throw them back and do naughty things to their personage, either) lol
    Snicker.
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

all I look at is the pics - I don't chat and haven't seen any videos of anybody nor skyped

some of these people just seem like fun folks to me really like that bad cat

That's why Cat likes meeeeeee......lol