Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 94
  1. #1
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Hey everyone list all the bisexual stereotypes that irritate you to no end. I'll go first.

    Bisexual women are nothing but sluts.

    Bisexual women are attention whores.

    Bisexual only kiss girls to please men.

    Bisexual women all want threesomes.

    Bisexual women are ugly.

    Bisexual women are only bisexual is because no man wants them, they can't get a man, or some did them wrong in the past.

    That's all I git for right now. Maybe I will think of something later.

  2. #2
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    South Carolina
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Funny you should mention this because if I want to list the stereotypes of bisexual men that irritate me, I would just list your posts about them.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

    C. S. Lewis

  3. #3
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Funny you should mention this because if I want to list the stereotypes of bisexual men that irritate me, I would just list your posts about them.
    Go right ahead. I did not post anything negative about bisexual men.

  4. #4
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    South Carolina
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Go right ahead. I did not post anything negative about bisexual men.
    Where do I start?

    "Well,sweetheart you cannot deny it. Lately I have notice that most bisexual men will only want a woman for social things,but when it's time to get behind close doors it's all man on man action."

    "If you are reading this sweetie, LEAVE BISEXUAL MEN ALONE. LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY TRULY LIKE OR WHICH SIDE THEY WANT TO BE ON AND LET THEM STAY THERE.Bisexual men seem to flip flop, and that can be too much for a woman too take seriously"

    "Cause apparently most bisexual men find more sexual pleasure from men, rather than women, or they don't find women sexually stimulating at all."


    I could list more but I have better things to do with my time than rehash your bias against bisexual men.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

    C. S. Lewis

  5. #5
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Scotland
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Where do I start?

    "Well,sweetheart you cannot deny it. Lately I have notice that most bisexual men will only want a woman for social things,but when it's time to get behind close doors it's all man on man action."

    "If you are reading this sweetie, LEAVE BISEXUAL MEN ALONE. LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY TRULY LIKE OR WHICH SIDE THEY WANT TO BE ON AND LET THEM STAY THERE.Bisexual men seem to flip flop, and that can be too much for a woman too take seriously"

    "Cause apparently most bisexual men find more sexual pleasure from men, rather than women, or they don't find women sexually stimulating at all."


    I could list more but I have better things to do with my time than rehash your bias against bisexual men.
    *laffs*... dont meddle wiv Musie... she might bounce me on 'er knee.. but she has sharp teeth wich bite in nasty way peeps who upset 'er...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

  6. #6
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Some bi women are attention whores lol. I worked with one a few years ago. Not only was she doing guys in the bathroom at work and bragging about it she was going down on women at parties her crew told me.

  7. #7
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Where do I start?

    "Well,sweetheart you cannot deny it. Lately I have notice that most bisexual men will only want a woman for social things,but when it's time to get behind close doors it's all man on man action."

    "If you are reading this sweetie, LEAVE BISEXUAL MEN ALONE. LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY TRULY LIKE OR WHICH SIDE THEY WANT TO BE ON AND LET THEM STAY THERE.Bisexual men seem to flip flop, and that can be too much for a woman too take seriously"

    "Cause apparently most bisexual men find more sexual pleasure from men, rather than women, or they don't find women sexually stimulating at all."


    I could list more but I have better things to do with my time than rehash your bias against bisexual men.
    Only you have a problem with that, not bisexual men.And yes please run your little errands so someone else can give better feedback.

  8. #8
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Scotland
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Only you have a problem with that, not bisexual men.And yes please run your little errands so someone else can give better feedback.
    You can be quite snide sweets... not a nice trait.. but think on this.. if bisexual men think as you and have no problem with what you say, then once again the question has to be asked whether or not they are indeed bisexual... now stick that in your pipe and smoke it....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

  9. #9
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    You can be quite snide sweets... not a nice trait.. but think on this.. if bisexual men think as you and have no problem with what you say, then once again the question has to be asked whether or not they are indeed bisexual... now stick that in your pipe and smoke it....
    I know I can be at times,but lately I have been pretty mild.And I just state those things because I see it with my own eyes.

  10. #10
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Scotland
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    I know I can be at times,but lately I have been pretty mild.And I just state those things because I see it with my own eyes.
    Then babes... you see wrong.... many bisexual men prefer men.. many women.. many well its pretty much the same.. and for many its fluid... but any man claiming to be bisexual that only wants women as a non-sexual social secretaries and has no sexual attraction to them is not bisexual....
    Last edited by darkeyes; Aug 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

  11. #11
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,613

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Hey everyone list all the bisexual stereotypes that irritate you to no end. I'll go first.

    Bisexual women are nothing but sluts.
    Bisexual women are attention whores.
    Bisexual only kiss girls to please men.
    Bisexual women all want threesomes.
    Bisexual women are ugly.
    Bisexual women are only bisexual is because no man wants them, they can't get a man, or some did them wrong in the past.

    That's all I git for right now. Maybe I will think of something later.
    1. Bisexual women are nothing but sluts.

    I would not ever think that, nor say it. First, I do not know all bisexual women. Second, I prefer to know the person rather than gender and orientation.

    2. Bisexual women are attention whores.

    Some may be, it seems some here continually seek attention. At the same time, refer to my reply to number one.

    3. Bisexual only kiss girls to please men.

    Some may do so to please men. Again, refer to number one. It really does boil down to individual people and not absolute generalities.

    4. Bisexual women all want threesomes.

    Gee, not meaning to sound like a broken record but again number one applies.
    It also works conversely with bisexual men in the same manner.

    5. Bisexual women are ugly.

    I will say that people full of hate, no matter their race, creed, nationality, gender, orientation are as ugly as any sin to me. When people oppress others by using absolutes and generalities, it often infers hate is at the root. Again, number applies as well.

    6. Bisexual women are only bisexual is because no man wants them, they can't get a man, or some did them wrong in the past.

    See number one, yet again. How many times must a person be taught absolutes and generalities do not work in describing, or judging people? How many times must they be taught to not judge?

    And yes, I have learned better myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Only you have a problem with that, not bisexual men.And yes please run your little errands so someone else can give better feedback.
    I think I may have a problem with it too. I'm a bisexual man, did not care much for things you've said. I've explained that well enough. Your ideas and opinions appear lousy to me. You might be a good person. I don't know. You keep seeming to express hate via these ideas of absolutes and generalities, I won't care to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    I know I can be at times,but lately I have been pretty mild.And I just state those things because I see it with my own eyes.
    Seeing does not cause speech. Then again, thinking does not either at times.
    Last edited by void(); Aug 16, 2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Combined it all together, for ease of reading.
    Nosce te ipsum.
    Ad sciendum sapientia sola nescis.

  12. #12
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Then babes... you see wrong.... many bisexual men prefer men.. many women.. many well its pretty much the same.. and for many its fluid... but any man claiming to be bisexual that only wants women as a non-sexual social secretaries and has no sexual attraction to them is not bisexual....
    Umm how am I seeing wrong,when I have two working eyes? I need glasses that for damn sure,but I am pretty sure my eyes won't deceive me. And ditto to the last part. Those men are only bisexual for social reasons, and nothing else.

  13. #13
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    NZ - Other
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Only you have a problem with that, not bisexual men.And yes please run your little errands so someone else can give better feedback.
    nope, others do as well and have commented on it before and will again everytime you pop off with your stereotypes about bisexual men.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

    Cara ch' 'm blaidd



  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Other
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    689

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    I have to agree with others that you have continuously stereotyped bisexual men and it is a little weird you are complaining about bisexual stereotypes. I think you may be a little naive or have related some bad experiences with all bi men, but bi men are just as diverse as any other group.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

  15. #15
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by void_dweller View Post
    1. Bisexual women are nothing but sluts.

    I would not ever think that, nor say it. First, I do not know all bisexual women. Second, I prefer to know the person rather than gender and orientation.

    2. Bisexual women are attention whores.

    Some may be, it seems some here continually seek attention. At the same time, refer to my reply to number one.

    3. Bisexual only kiss girls to please men.

    Some may do so to please men. Again, refer to number one. It really does boil down to individual people and not absolute generalities.

    4. Bisexual women all want threesomes.

    Gee, not meaning to sound like a broken record but again number one applies.
    It also works conversely with bisexual men in the same manner.

    5. Bisexual women are ugly.

    I will say that people full of hate, no matter their race, creed, nationality, gender, orientation are as ugly as any sin to me. When people oppress others by using absolutes and generalities, it often infers hate is at the root. Again, number applies as well.

    6. Bisexual women are only bisexual is because no man wants them, they can't get a man, or some did them wrong in the past.

    See number one, yet again. How many times must a person be taught absolutes and generalities do not work in describing, or judging people? How many times must they be taught to not judge?

    And yes, I have learned better myself.



    I think I may have a problem with it too. I'm a bisexual man, did not care much for things you've said. I've explained that well enough. Your ideas and opinions appear lousy to me. You might be a good person. I don't know. You keep seeming to express hate via these ideas of absolutes and generalities, I won't care to know.



    Seeing does not cause speech. Then again, thinking does not either at times.
    I have yet to see you comment on anything I wrote, or any other man for that matter. And what do you mean by hate? Just because I might have an opinion, does not mean it's hateful? Get real.

    I really wish people would stop derailing the thread, and get back on topic. This thread was not about me.

  16. #16
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    818

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Bisexual women are nothing but sluts.
    Men say that about all women they can't get sex from.

    Bisexual women are attention whores.
    And guys aren't? (hetero/bi/gay...doesn't matter)

    Bisexual only kiss girls to please men.
    I've seen this behavior with some high school girls. I have not seen it in adults.

    Bisexual women all want threesomes.
    Wrong.

    Bisexual women are ugly.
    Actually, I've experienced quite the opposite opinion from men. Many, who use porn as some sort of guide, envision hot, blond and buxom bisexual women.

    Bisexual women are only bisexual is because no man wants them, they can't get a man, or some did them wrong in the past.
    I've heard men say this about lesbians but never, a bisexual woman.

  17. #17
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,613

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    I have yet to see you comment on anything I wrote, or any other man for that matter. And what do you mean by hate? Just because I might have an opinion, does not mean it's hateful? Get real.

    I really wish people would stop derailing the thread, and get back on topic. This thread was not about me.
    1. I have yet to see you comment on anything I wrote, or any other man for that matter.

    1.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    I need glasses that for damn sure,but I am pretty sure my eyes won't deceive me.
    I guess admitting you need glasses then, explains why you've not seen what I and other bisexual men have posted.

    2. And what do you mean by hate?

    I mean lacking in compassion, self respect and respect of others, civility.

    3. Just because I might have an opinion, does not mean it's hateful?

    You asking me? When you end a statement with a question mark it implies a question is asked. I agree, your opinion may not be full of hate. On the other hand, I may take lessons from you and say generally, "all opinions are expressions of hate." Can you see my point yet, or must you really need glasses?

    4. Get real.

    As opposed to, or in comparison of who, or what? I believe I am as real as real needs to be. Although, at times I do enjoy mild fantasies of global domination using rodents as means of delivering messages of peace to everyone. I do know fantasy from reality. One is still at liberty to dream, hope.

    5. I really wish people would stop derailing the thread, and get back on topic.

    I thought you were discussing stereotypes of bisexuals that bisexuals found irritating. That's what the thread title suggested. You derailed us by doing what you accuse others of doing, using stereotypes. I responded to that with an opinion of dislike, disappointment. It does no good to complain of a thing then, do the thing you complain of to start out.

    6. This thread was not about me.

    As far as I am concerned, it still is not. We are having a disagreement of opinion. You say that you cannot perceive how your opinion can be perceived as hate. Let me be a bit rough here.

    "I would have only shot one specific black man instead of ten but they all look alike and no one cares anyway."

    I have not shot any black man in truth. And I can in fact tell differences between people of color. I wrote the above quoted to illustrate a point to you, that is all. It is rather unkind at best to lump everyone in a handy group and then say they're inferior. This is what your opinion, expression of it does.

    I disagree with that. An opinion or thought is an idea. I am free to disagree with ideas here. I am not attacking you personally, it's your ideas I dislike. And to claim we've gone off topic whilst claiming martyrdom is really a pointless tactic. No one else here thinks I have done what you suggest. If they do they can say.
    Nosce te ipsum.
    Ad sciendum sapientia sola nescis.

  18. #18
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    West Virginia
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,613

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Šonpax View Post
    Bisexual women are nothing but sluts.
    Men say that about all women they can't get sex from.
    LMFCAO! (Laughing My Foolish Cute Ass Off)

    Yes indeed, my wife is a slut for not having sex with anyone for a year now. *chuckles* It couldn't be because the hopped up birth control medicine she takes to avoid severe 'vacations' destroys her libido fully. No way. I expect her to give me sex twenty times a day, and another twenty at night no matter what she feels or how ill or incapable she may be. If she doesn't, you're correct, she's a damn slut.

    And yes, I know, they are by no means 'vacations'. That's just simply a euphemism we use here for polite discussion. In case it was missed, a good portion of the above paragraph was pure sarcasm.
    Nosce te ipsum.
    Ad sciendum sapientia sola nescis.

  19. #19
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by void_dweller View Post
    1. I have yet to see you comment on anything I wrote, or any other man for that matter.

    1.A.

    I guess admitting you need glasses then, explains why you've not seen what I and other bisexual men have posted.

    2. And what do you mean by hate?

    I mean lacking in compassion, self respect and respect of others, civility.

    3. Just because I might have an opinion, does not mean it's hateful?

    You asking me? When you end a statement with a question mark it implies a question is asked. I agree, your opinion may not be full of hate. On the other hand, I may take lessons from you and say generally, "all opinions are expressions of hate." Can you see my point yet, or must you really need glasses?

    4. Get real.

    As opposed to, or in comparison of who, or what? I believe I am as real as real needs to be. Although, at times I do enjoy mild fantasies of global domination using rodents as means of delivering messages of peace to everyone. I do know fantasy from reality. One is still at liberty to dream, hope.

    5. I really wish people would stop derailing the thread, and get back on topic.

    I thought you were discussing stereotypes of bisexuals that bisexuals found irritating. That's what the thread title suggested. You derailed us by doing what you accuse others of doing, using stereotypes. I responded to that with an opinion of dislike, disappointment. It does no good to complain of a thing then, do the thing you complain of to start out.

    6. This thread was not about me.

    As far as I am concerned, it still is not. We are having a disagreement of opinion. You say that you cannot perceive how your opinion can be perceived as hate. Let me be a bit rough here.

    "I would have only shot one specific black man instead of ten but they all look alike and no one cares anyway."

    I have not shot any black man in truth. And I can in fact tell differences between people of color. I wrote the above quoted to illustrate a point to you, that is all. It is rather unkind at best to lump everyone in a handy group and then say they're inferior. This is what your opinion, expression of it does.

    I disagree with that. An opinion or thought is an idea. I am free to disagree with ideas here. I am not attacking you personally, it's your ideas I dislike. And to claim we've gone off topic whilst claiming martyrdom is really a pointless tactic. No one else here thinks I have done what you suggest. If they do they can say.
    Dude I rarely get mad over the internet but you trying compare skin color to, whoever the hell some bisexual man fucks is grating on my nerves. The one thing cannot stand or tolerate is for people to compare skin color or sexual preferences. My eyes work just fine. In fact they work so fine that all I see is men looking for hookups with other men, bisexual me looking for cocks to suck,bisexual men cheating on their wives with other men,bisexual men leaving their wives to be with other men, and bisexual men doing whatever the hell else with other men.And it's not just here it's everywhere, so you trying to deny what I said will not work.

    And I have not once spewed any hate. People like you are so fucking quick to call someone hateful just because you do not agree with someone.

  20. #20
    Cooling Off

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Virginia
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    187

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Perhaps the worst myth/stereotype about bisexual men is that we are mainly all HIV+ and spread HIV to others, and there's a homophobic, biphobic, and pozphobic posters here who will claim that safer sex does not work at preventing HIV infection and transmission, and that if you have sex with heterosexual men you will be fine since they're somehow magically not HIV+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Šonpax
    While this statement may be controversial, I find myself justifiably shying away from any bisexual male when it comes to sex. The risks of getting STD/HIV is just too great.

  21. #21
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,107

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    "Bisexual women are attention whores."

    My Pug is an attention whore. I didn't know that she was bisexual.

    Ah no wonder she likes her German Shepherds big regardless of their gender...

    "The one thing cannot stand or tolerate is for people to compare skin color or sexual preferences."

    Stop posting anti bimale bigotry then...or as you prefer stereotypes. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...it must be a duck regardless of its colour.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM.

  22. #22
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    "Bisexual women are attention whores."

    My Pug is an attention whore. I didn't know that she was bisexual.

    Ah no wonder she likes her German Shepherds big regardless of their gender...

    "The one thing cannot stand or tolerate is for people to compare skin color or sexual preferences."

    Stop posting anti bimale bigotry then...or as you prefer stereotypes. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...it must be a duck regardless of its colour.
    Tenni, are you that fucking dense?If I had posted any bigotry it cannot be compared to the bigotry towards blacks. You want to know why? Because nobody would have guess a gay man is man unless he tells it. A black person cannot hide being black. Too compare the two is extremely ridiculous.

  23. #23
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    "If you are reading this sweetie, LEAVE BISEXUAL MEN ALONE. LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY TRULY LIKE OR WHICH SIDE THEY WANT TO BE ON AND LET THEM STAY THERE.Bisexual men seem to flip flop, and that can be too much for a woman too take seriously"
    ~*~*

    And that particular woman should leave bisexual men alone, if she keeps running into bisexual men that don't care about her feelings, or they don't know what they want in life.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Other
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    689

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Dude I rarely get mad over the internet but you trying compare skin color to, whoever the hell some bisexual man fucks is grating on my nerves. The one thing cannot stand or tolerate is for people to compare skin color or sexual preferences. My eyes work just fine. In fact they work so fine that all I see is men looking for hookups with other men, bisexual me looking for cocks to suck,bisexual men cheating on their wives with other men,bisexual men leaving their wives to be with other men, and bisexual men doing whatever the hell else with other men.And it's not just here it's everywhere, so you trying to deny what I said will not work.

    And I have not once spewed any hate. People like you are so fucking quick to call someone hateful just because you do not agree with someone.
    This is precisely what people are talking about. You are stereotyping. There are bad apples in every bunch, but they aren't all that way. I have seen bisexual men who behave this way, but I have also seen plenty that are not that way at all. Just like you don't like stereotypes being made about you that you listed above, bisexual men don't like to be stereotyped or demonized because what some other bisexual men have done. It is very irritating to be stereotyped. I am a bisexual woman and I can see this.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

  25. #25
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Scotland
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    *laffs* Very aptly named our OP... and with every post, ever more aptly...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

  26. #26
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,107

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bisexual Virgin View Post
    Tenni, are you that fucking dense?If I had posted any bigotry it cannot be compared to the bigotry towards blacks. You want to know why? Because nobody would have guess a gay man is man unless he tells it. A black person cannot hide being black. Too compare the two is extremely ridiculous.

    Yes, I agree that in your mind it is ridiculous to compare bigotry based on race and bigotry based on gender or sexuality, or bigotry based age, bigotry based on religion or biotry based on mentally or phsyically challenged people. I do see your point about visible minorities having more difficulty than some one who may "pass" for mainstream.

    However, in my country it is not like that. We acknowledge that bigotry is all the same and all people should have equal protection under the law. That is why we have same sex marriage (not civil unions) and the US is still struggling. Discrimination is not worse for Blacks than for Sikhs or Muslims or bi men or blind women etc. It may feel worse if you are the discriminated minority. Don't tell me that Blacks experienced more bigotry that Muslims or Sihks in your country in the past ten years. It just feels that way to you but not the dead Sihks who were murdered in their holy place.

    That is why some people find your postings on bimen such a pecular bigoted position for a black bisexual woman.

    A wise black woman once corrected someone in my presence with these word to respond to the term "reverse discrimination". There is no reverse discrimination. There is only discrimination.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM.

  27. #27
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    [QUOTE=Jobelorocks;236080]This is precisely what people are talking about. You are stereotyping. There are bad apples in every bunch, but they aren't all that way. I have seen bisexual men who behave this way, but I have also seen plenty that are not that way at all. Just like you don't like stereotypes being made about you that you listed above, bisexual men don't like to be stereotyped or demonized because what some other bisexual men have done. It is very irritating to be stereotyped. I am a bisexual woman and I can see this.[/QUOTE

    I am going to assume that everyone that answered is white, and if so I wish that one day they would ask god to wake them in black skin, and spend a few hours in Jasper Alabama. For you people to compare being black to bisexual is really ridiculous. Me as a bisexual can be hidden, but I cannot hide my skin color.or the fact that I am a woman. So in other words I am a black woman first, and bisexual dead last.

  28. #28
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Yes, I agree that in your mind it is ridiculous to compare bigotry based on race and bigotry based on gender or sexuality, or bigotry based age, bigotry based on religion or biotry based on mentally or phsyically challenged people. I do see your point about visible minorities having more difficulty than some one who may "pass" for mainstream.

    However, in my country it is not like that. We acknowledge that bigotry is all the same and all people should have equal protection under the law. That is why we have same sex marriage (not civil unions) and the US is still struggling. Discrimination is not worse for Blacks than for Sikhs or Muslims or bi men or blind women etc. It may feel worse if you are the discriminated minority. Don't tell me that Blacks experienced more bigotry that Muslims or Sihks in your country in the past ten years. It just feels that way to you but not the dead Sihks who were murdered in their holy place.

    That is why some people find your postings on bimen such a pecular bigoted position for a black bisexual woman.

    A wise black woman once corrected someone in my presence with these word to respond to the term "reverse discrimination". There is no reverse discrimination. There is only discrimination.
    That's how it works in YOUR country, not mine. All bigotry is not the same, I don't care how you put it. Bigotry against gay/bi can be easily prevented if they don't showcase who they are, the same cannot be said for black people. I can go on and on how much more blacks have suffered at the hands of others just because they BORN black but that will only fall on deaf ears because you will never ever understand to be born the way are and cannot hide it.

  29. #29
    Voted off the island

    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Tennessee
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    258

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExSailor View Post
    Perhaps the worst myth/stereotype about bisexual men is that we are mainly all HIV+ and spread HIV to others, and there's a homophobic, biphobic, and pozphobic posters here who will claim that safer sex does not work at preventing HIV infection and transmission, and that if you have sex with heterosexual men you will be fine since they're somehow magically not HIV+.
    Thank you. It seems like you are the only one with some sense in this thread. Everyone else seem to not understand what the hell is gong on. Again, thank you for your feedback.

  30. #30
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,107

    Re: Irritating Bisexual Stereotypes.

    You are entitled to your opinion as a Black bisexual woman living in the south USA. If you are posting about stereotypes that you dislike be more sensitive that your opinion about bi men is seen by many as a bigoted stereotype.

    Contrary to your opinion, I have just told you that Canadians see all bigotry as equally wrong. It is in our constitution. In your mind you are right and Canada is wrong.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top