Register

MWM wants to give first blowjob

I am married but very interested in sucking my first dick, I fantasize about it alot and would like to actually have the experience. My conundrum is who, what, where with keeping safety in mind. Any suggestions? I have asked my wife if she would be interested in a threesome and that mmf or mfm is equally exciting to me, her choice but no luck yet. I want the full BJ experience with him cumming in my mouth, can this be done safely? Looking for recommendations.

Re: MWM wants to give first blowjob

Well, Im in TN. But i love a road trip to OH this time of yr. Love central OH.... shoot me a message and tell me what part of OH your in... maybe this could happen...

Can it be done safely? A definate - depends. Some will say yes, others no.
    Are you considering Physical (STD) or emotional/ personal?
    There is risk. Some can be mitigated, some assumed acceptable. It is your decision.

Assuming you are fully open with your wife, and wait for her to say 'let's do this' ... At least there is less chance for your personal relationship to go south (but not 0 chance). Being open and sharing is by far a better option in the long run. It may not mean she participates, but may at least give you a green light to explore. All the better if you intend to be able to open up about it in the future.

I would say stay away from nameless hookups. You can find plenty at bookstores, theaters, restrooms, parks.... But there are too many variables you have no control over and little reason to build trust with a stranger that may be carrying anything in the world.
    Better to take the time to find a buddy you can build a certain type of relationship with, and both build the trust. It's a lot more work, but helps reduce the chance you would bring something undesireable back to the home.

If you and your wife are open to a longer term relationship with a dedicated second couple, you may want to look more at a swing site, although bi males are often shunned in the open (but often sought out in private)

good luck,

In medical terms, no. If you want cum in your mouth there is no way to eliminate any chance of contracting an STD (hiv included), the only way to do that is not to do it. Now we a live in the real world, so, you can mitigate the chance by knowing the other man very well before you go down on him. There is still a chance he might be hiding something from you, but less likely with a person that is willing to take the time to get acquainted and become friends first.
    Another issue to be sure you clear up with your wife is the sexual aspect of your desires. Most if not all adults (bi, str8, gay) i have met to some degree more or less have inadequacy fears related to sex. If you are hoping to be open with your wife about your bisexuality then you need to let her come to terms with it before you go out on your own. If she can not accept it, then you have a decision to make. If she does accept it, you might find yourself in an amazing relationship where you can be yourself and still please her sexually and emotionally. It takes work, but that is why they call it life...
    B

I bet you anything some man you know right now is thinking about sucking cock too, a family friend, a relative(it`s OK, been there done that with an uncle, no problem)...trouble is how to break the ice without "spilling the beans" to the entire earth that you wanna suck weenie and swallow sperm with another dude you might know already..Just join your local "Y", lt`s full of cocks to look at and I swear many men there will be a JO/suck buddy for you if you look halfway decent..men blowing men is so common now(and has always been so) that no eyebrows need be raised anymore in this modern cyber world that you`re using right now..It`s really cool you told the wife and she doesn`t mind..shouldn`t hurt your marriage might even strengthen it if she joins in on the `MFM fun..BTW my wife taught me how to suck cock and I needed many many lessons to gain my dickblowing skills, glad to say with her watching every BJ and cum swallowing I gave...wow!