Register

True encounter from yesterday morning

It was early morning as I stepped out of my car, no other houses were in sight, just this one hidden in the woods.

I saw the camper he was in and made my way to the back of it, camper was shrouded in mist, creeping in off the lake. The only thing that could be heard was the faint sound of the crickets that stopped as I approached the door.

I stepped in it was dark except for a dim light in the back. The closer I got I could begin to see him. Legs spread naked on a raised platform where the bed was. His cock waiting there for me to worship.

Without a word I climbed between his legs enough to get my head over his cock and took him in my mouth and began suckling his half flaccid cock.

He talked about fucking my wife as I requested. I kept sucking, working him harder, quickly rubbing his cock on my lip as extra stimulus then sucking again.

I could feel the effects working on him as his cock grew harder and harder.

It didn't take long at all till he was at full erection. I gripped his shaft with my hand and start going down on him in rhythm I added squeezing and releasing his shaft softly.

He started to moan and say how good it feels, I could tell he wasn't lieing because of how hard he was getting.

With every moan of his my cock grew harder, soon I was slowly dry humping his mattress because I was so horny.

I kept working his cock with my mouth. His moans got closer together, his breathing got heavy, each time he moaned my cock swelled harder and I doubled my efforts to pleasure him.

Keeping up steady rhythmical strokes with my mouth and hand. Feeling his dickhead swell and get crispy hard I knew he was approaching orgasm.

He froze then pushed his dick outward as if in a stretch, I heard him inhale and a mmmpff sound escaped his lips and I knew what was about to happen I swallowed as he filled my mouth with sperm.

Re: True encounter from yesterday morning

Sounds like you had a good time with this guy