Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51
  1. #1
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    19

    The Bisexual Blowjob

    After much searching I've found a guy I trust enough to play with. This is going to be my first bisexual blowjob. My wife will be present because the thought of this just turns her on like crazy. I have to admit that I am pretty excited too.

    My question is for experienced bisexual guys and ??? whomever else wants to offer in...I appreciate all advice and points of view.

    What can I expect at the moment of ejaculation...besides a mouthfull of cum. I'm trying to prepare myself for that moment. Any suggestions to make it more enjoyable, I'm sorta worried about gagging. Honestly...What was it like the first time another guy came in your mouth...

  2. #2
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,256

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    There is a thread that may be informative to you. Other than that the best suggestion I can offer you is to try to make sure that he comes toward the back of the throat and swallow immediatly. Then if you don't mind how it tastes or if it doesn't startle any of your reflexes, be more adventurous next time.

  3. #3
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ontario - Southwest
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    68

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    It was really indescribable. i can do my best though.
    we started off as childhood friends, then one night watching porn together there came upon a blowjob scene, i think her name was Nina Hartey and his was peter north, but that is besides the point. I said to him " i want to try that" he said you do, go ahead...i got down on my knees he was laying on a couch, i was nervous, shaky but i knew i wanted to taste his cock. he was really hard, he was about 8 inches and thick, he had a nice cock. i reached out for it and grabbed a hold of the base, feeling his hardness i looked at it for a second, and then slowly bent my head forward stuck out my tongue and tasted my first cock. it smelled of soap and being hard as a rock it was soft at the touch of my tongue. i held him firm in my hand and ran my tongue up his shaft to just under the head of his cock, i could tell he liked it b/c his cock jerked, then i lifter it as far off of his stomach as i could and slowly put the head into my mouth. that was my first taste of someone else's pre-cum and i like the taste of it. I started to move my tongue around the head of his cock, not taking to much into my mouth but really licking the tip of it, i could feel the heat from his cock i he was breathing pretty heavy and good for him he was watching porn while i had his dick in my mouth. i had let go of his cock with my hand and it slipped from my mouth smacking his stomach, i was at a pretty ackward angle but i again grabbed his cock but this time i slide it as far into my mouth as i possible could. i felt his dick brush against my teeth and he jerked forward , started to suck his cock for all i was worth, sucking hard and running my tongue up and down as i stoked him with my mouth, he was getting harder and hard with each stroke, he said to me, i am going to cum what are you going to do with it, i didn't say a word i just kept on sucking his dick, i remember he grew really hard, i felt the head of his dick swell, it was in the back of my throat and then as i was coming back up i was about half way up his shaft with my hand on the base and it happened, i had my tongue on the underside of his cock and i could feel the cum travel up the inside of his cock, the fist shot hit me in the back of the throat, it was great, it tasted salty, and sweet all at the same time, his dick rock hard i had never felt anything like it the head of his cock was huge in my mouth, shot after shot erupting into my mouth i did swallow every bit of it too, he came a lot, it was great, when the shooting slowed, he started to jerk and kind of moan, as i swallowed his load i moved to the spot just under the head of his now softening cock, it was sensative, as he began to lose his hard on it made it every easy for me to lick the spot under his dick head, then as he was just about completely soft he said to me, are you going to do it again, i wanted to that was the second best part, the first being his blowing the load in my mouth and the second being able to suck his entire cock into my throat, i had my nose in his pubic hair his soft dick head in my throat and i was running my tongue up and down the shaft, it was soft and tasted great, then he did start to get hard again, i ended up sucking a second load out of him the first time i blew him. he didn't end up sucking my dick that night but he did soon after that and he said that he liked it but i know he didn't like it hear as much as i had. I had swallow a bunch of his loads, at least 8 or 9 but only was able to get two loads one other time...it was outside, in the woods, he was leading against a bike bike and i was on my knees in front of him...but that storey could be for another post i guess.
    so i think you might have read that yah i had a great first experience taking a load, i think it helped that we were friends, i was comfortable around him, i have yet to get the same pleasure, i have sucked a few other cocks, probably 2 or 3 others but there has never been anything like the first one. have fun man, i did.

  4. #4
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,037

    The Bisexual Blowjob

    Try and be as relaxed as you can be. Taste wise you may get some precum to get you use to the flavour before he actually shoots.
    Good luck on your first time! I hope it's as exciting and enjoyable as you hope.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana


    Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

  5. #5
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Maryland
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    125

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    My first was completely unexpected, so I didn't have the chance to think about what might happen.

    After a night of clubbing in Bangkok, An Air Force friend of mine suggested that we go to a special trannie place for BJs. I told him that I wasn't into that sort of thing, but that I wouldn't mind watching.

    After a few minutes of watching, I found myself getting hotter and hotter. Before long, my AF buddy and I were deep into a french kiss, and I soon replaced the she-male that had been sucking him. He exploded into my mouth and the rest is history. Even though I've never lost my love for women, I've been sucking cocks ever since.

  6. #6

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    You're excited aren't you? And nervous, too? Try to relax and enjoy yourself.

    Personally, going down on a man was one of the most natural things I have ever done. I had a young lover with a hot body and a beautiful penis who was capable of multiple orgasms. Yum!! To me it is very erotic to hear my man moan in pleasure, see his body convulse in a violent orgasm and then feel my mouth fill with hot, delicious cum; my reward for a job well done.

    I think you'll find that it will come pretty naturally, especially if it is something you are eager to do and will enjoy. Subsequently, you will develop your own techniques to drive your lover wild (I like keeping things slick and wet with lots of saliva).

    Also, if you are enjoying yourself, don't suppress your own moans of pleasure.

    Enjoy!!!!

  7. #7

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Oh, and if you're just terribly, terribly worried about gagging, which I don't think you should be, try this: Just before he comes, close your lips around the head of his penis and then use your hand to stroke him to orgasm; like taking a big sip of water without immediately swallowing.

  8. #8
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Pennsylvania
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,683

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    nobody says that you have to swallow or even let the guy cum in your mouth.
    granted, one should not be swallowing unless they know their other partner well.

  9. #9
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Idaho
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    88

    Smile Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Quote Originally Posted by bighvybicurious
    After much searching I've found a guy I trust enough to play with. This is going to be my first bisexual blowjob. My wife will be present because the thought of this just turns her on like crazy. I have to admit that I am pretty excited too.

    My question is for experienced bisexual guys and ??? whomever else wants to offer in...I appreciate all advice and points of view.

    What can I expect at the moment of ejaculation...besides a mouthfull of cum. I'm trying to prepare myself for that moment. Any suggestions to make it more enjoyable, I'm sorta worried about gagging. Honestly...What was it like the first time another guy came in your mouth...

    It is so exciting the first time, isn't it!

    I was quite young when I first took a nice hard cock into my mouth. I was a bit startled when he came, not for the taste, but for the force it came out.

    My suggestion is to taste your own cum to see generally what it is like. Keep in mind that everyone has a different flavor, and it is influenced by what he ate a few hours earlier. I drink ALOT of Mountain Dew, and mine tastes a little sweet and bitter like an orange.

    To keep the gagging down, make sure that he knows this is your first, and to let you control the depth. Take your time, and remember it is not necessary to take all of him into your mouth. Use your hands too!

    I hope you enjoy yourself. Please let us know how it goes.

    Lance
    Bisexual and proud of it!

  10. #10
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Idaho
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    88

    Thumbs up Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Quote Originally Posted by Roan's Man
    You're excited aren't you? And nervous, too? Try to relax and enjoy yourself.

    Personally, going down on a man was one of the most natural things I have ever done. I had a young lover with a hot body and a beautiful penis who was capable of multiple orgasms. Yum!! To me it is very erotic to hear my man moan in pleasure, see his body convulse in a violent orgasm and then feel my mouth fill with hot, delicious cum; my reward for a job well done.

    I think you'll find that it will come pretty naturally, especially if it is something you are eager to do and will enjoy. Subsequently, you will develop your own techniques to drive your lover wild (I like keeping things slick and wet with lots of saliva).

    Also, if you are enjoying yourself, don't suppress your own moans of pleasure.

    Enjoy!!!!
    Roan's Man,

    Nice reply! I agree. There is nothing quite like having a beautiful hard, throbing cock erupt inside of your mouth!

    Lance :-)
    Bisexual and proud of it!

  11. #11
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Thank you all for the wonderful advise. I'm really excited about doing this. I will tell you all about it afterward.

  12. #12
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Florida - South
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    379

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Every guy is different, you may have to try several techniques and see what gets the best response.

    I have only trusted one guy enough to allow them to ejaculate in my mouth. Luckily for me, he was a light jizzer so I barely even noticed it.

  13. #13
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Texas - Houston
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    145

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    All the advice so far has been excellent. I would echo the sentiment to relax as much as possible. Just put everything else out of Your mind and live for the moment! Good luck and enjoy - Dave
    'I Never Met A Winner That Didn't Bet" - Joe The Craps Dealer

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Florida
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    712

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Quote Originally Posted by bighvybicurious
    What can I expect at the moment of ejaculation...besides a mouthfull of cum. I'm trying to prepare myself for that moment. Any suggestions to make it more enjoyable, I'm sorta worried about gagging. Honestly...What was it like the first time another guy came in your mouth...
    The first and probably one of the best blowjobs I ever had was as you might guess was from another guy. I was 18 and very inexperienced with sex in general other than the clumsy experiences we all suffer through as begin to explore with either sex.
    Add to this the fact that I was in the Army at the time and the only sex I’d had in the year and a half prior had been at my own hand. He was totally gay, no question about it. Three things that made that particular experience stand out was the incredible amount of passion he took in satisfying his own desires, his ability to take all 7+ inches of me every time he went down, and the groans of pleasure he gave when I finally ( a minuet later) ejaculated.
    Three years later I gave my first blowjob to completion. I followed his example developing and perfecting my technique from many good teachers both male and female over the years. Enthusiastic passion, the ability to deep throat and the groans of pleasure I derive in accepting every drop of his essence are qualities that are instilled deeply within me when giving myself to someone in that way. Last October was my first opportunity to take on a cock as large as my own and my wife and her girlfriend (his wife) both watched in amazement commenting to each other “Hell he’s better than we are.” That was the highest compliment I’d ever received from a member of the opposite sex in that regard ,especially my wife who still brings me to my knees when she drops to hers. As to being on the receiving end you've gotten some awesome descriptions from some excelllent sources in the previous posts..but experince will always win out in the end. I'm looking forward to hearing of yours
    Best of Luck..and as others have suggested…Enjoy!!

    Ambi

  15. #15
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Connecticut
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    One element that I don't think has been mentioned is the incredible effect that you can have on the guy you are performing oral sex on. Beside the tasting of him, you can also feel him and enjoy it as his body changes with excitement. Use your hands to touch his stomach muscles and thighs. Feel his buns while you do him. Feel his inner thighs and run the tips of your fingers over his balls. Giving that kind of pleasure and realizing from his reaction just how much he is enjoying it makes it so much more erotic.

    Chris

  16. #16
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    273

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Another man's mouth losing its virginity...I'm so proud (sniffle) I could just cry. Lol. Wish I was there to snowball with you!

  17. #17
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Well, my experiences were pretty awesome for me. It IS hotter when the one you love is there getting excited with you and tells you how hot they are because of what you are doing. The "cumshot" is actually my favorite part of porn not to mention my favorite time of giving a BJ. Just to bring someone off is a great experience but to bring off another guy and feel through him how hot you have made him is wonderful. As for him getting off in your mouth, for me, I like it best verses him cumming anywhere else. You will feel him tense up a bit. His scrotum will usually retract just a bit. He may hold your head tightly {Make sure he knows its your first time, some guys like to deep throat at the point of ejaculation... not me, I like the taste}. When he convulses the first time, it will feel like a warm, shooting into your mouth just like as coming from a squirt bottle. Usually not powerful, although some are that lucky, but shooting across your toungue. Swallow immediately or keep it in your mouth to swallow all at once later. I like the latter. It is usually sweet and a touch salty at the same time. ant usually there is only about a tablespoon of it. Its a wonderful moment to really get into. Hopefully your experience will give you an appitite for more. Best wishes and Cudos for your willingness to pleasure others. Thats awesome. Enjoy yourself. {Hopefully I wasn't too graphic for anyone.}

    Blessed Be... JD
    Cum one, cum all, and lets all have a ball!

  18. #18
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    North Carolina
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    I'd like to hear more experiences. Particularly from first timers. Some of these descriptions are a little bit too much out-and-out gay for what I'm used to. I've never given a BJ, but when I do find the right guy and right moment, I really hope to avoid much of the affection, body contact, etc.

  19. #19

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    The best advice has already been given by a lot of others...relax, enjoy yourself, don't be afraid to explore with your hands, lips and tongue, and above all communicate...surprises can be a lot of trouble, especially if you intend to keep him in your mouth and swallow...don't fall into the "Cool Hand Luke" syndrome..."What we have heyah is a failure to comunticate"...tell your partner that this is the first time for you, ask him to tell you what feels good for him and what is a turn off for him, kiss, lick nibble and fondle his cock and balls, and the "taint" while you are going down on him...savor the texture and flavor, and when it's time, if he is going to cum in you, have him let you know so you are prepared...if you let him cum in your mouth, you can either go into the back and swallow immediately, or in the front and gather it in (and here is the exciting part- you can snowball with him or your wife), or just savor the taste and texture and enjoy. Having been on the giving and receiving end on a number of occasions, these things have worked the best for me...

  20. #20

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    It sounds trite, but savor the experience. Be mindful as you taste him. When/if he comes, hold his essence in your mouth for a second. No rush. Remember the taste. Really receive his masculine energy throughout the experience. This isn't a novel experience simply because sexual parts are different or because it is more forbidden, this is a whole body phenomenon unlike you've ever experienced before. Every part of a man is very different from the corresponding part of the woman.
    Last edited by LouiseBrookslover; Jun 28, 2006 at 6:09 PM.
    "Elvis didn't do no drugs!" ~Penn

  21. #21
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Virginia
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Quote Originally Posted by yama23
    It was really indescribable. i can do my best though.
    we started off as childhood friends, then one night watching porn together there came upon a blowjob scene, i think her name was Nina Hartey and his was peter north, but that is besides the point. I said to him " i want to try that" he said you do, go ahead...i got down on my knees he was laying on a couch, i was nervous, shaky but i knew i wanted to taste his cock. he was really hard, he was about 8 inches and thick, he had a nice cock. i reached out for it and grabbed a hold of the base, feeling his hardness i looked at it for a second, and then slowly bent my head forward stuck out my tongue and tasted my first cock. it smelled of soap and being hard as a rock it was soft at the touch of my tongue. i held him firm in my hand and ran my tongue up his shaft to just under the head of his cock, i could tell he liked it b/c his cock jerked, then i lifter it as far off of his stomach as i could and slowly put the head into my mouth. that was my first taste of someone else's pre-cum and i like the taste of it. I started to move my tongue around the head of his cock, not taking to much into my mouth but really licking the tip of it, i could feel the heat from his cock i he was breathing pretty heavy and good for him he was watching porn while i had his dick in my mouth. i had let go of his cock with my hand and it slipped from my mouth smacking his stomach, i was at a pretty ackward angle but i again grabbed his cock but this time i slide it as far into my mouth as i possible could. i felt his dick brush against my teeth and he jerked forward , started to suck his cock for all i was worth, sucking hard and running my tongue up and down as i stoked him with my mouth, he was getting harder and hard with each stroke, he said to me, i am going to cum what are you going to do with it, i didn't say a word i just kept on sucking his dick, i remember he grew really hard, i felt the head of his dick swell, it was in the back of my throat and then as i was coming back up i was about half way up his shaft with my hand on the base and it happened, i had my tongue on the underside of his cock and i could feel the cum travel up the inside of his cock, the fist shot hit me in the back of the throat, it was great, it tasted salty, and sweet all at the same time, his dick rock hard i had never felt anything like it the head of his cock was huge in my mouth, shot after shot erupting into my mouth i did swallow every bit of it too, he came a lot, it was great, when the shooting slowed, he started to jerk and kind of moan, as i swallowed his load i moved to the spot just under the head of his now softening cock, it was sensative, as he began to lose his hard on it made it every easy for me to lick the spot under his dick head, then as he was just about completely soft he said to me, are you going to do it again, i wanted to that was the second best part, the first being his blowing the load in my mouth and the second being able to suck his entire cock into my throat, i had my nose in his pubic hair his soft dick head in my throat and i was running my tongue up and down the shaft, it was soft and tasted great, then he did start to get hard again, i ended up sucking a second load out of him the first time i blew him. he didn't end up sucking my dick that night but he did soon after that and he said that he liked it but i know he didn't like it hear as much as i had. I had swallow a bunch of his loads, at least 8 or 9 but only was able to get two loads one other time...it was outside, in the woods, he was leading against a bike bike and i was on my knees in front of him...but that storey could be for another post i guess.
    so i think you might have read that yah i had a great first experience taking a load, i think it helped that we were friends, i was comfortable around him, i have yet to get the same pleasure, i have sucked a few other cocks, probably 2 or 3 others but there has never been anything like the first one. have fun man, i did.

    OH! that was hot.
    That was a great story- I have wanted to give a blowjob for a while now but, your story makes me want to do it even more. I can feel your first time I would love to hear the rest of your story
    Ty

  22. #22
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Hi and thank you very much to all that have responded. I'd like to say that some of the responses got me very excited. I love when the male orgasm is described via the blowjob, especially when it's man to man. Something about the tensing up and tightening scrotum and the word spurt that just excite me all to peices.

    Anyway...Thanks again for all the kind words. All advice will be considered and is greatly appreciated. Unfortunatly I have not been able to meet our guy yet. Work and family schedules, not to mention geography have been prohibitive. We're working on it though. This forum will be the first to receive my detailed description, anaylisis and post blow-job thoughts when it happens.

  23. #23
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Virginia
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    487

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    the 2 big differences between a man giving a blow job and a woman doing it is that generally speaking men can go further down than a woman can (despite many rumors to the contrary, and much antidotal evidence, men's mouths are actually larger than women's ) and also men know to cover their teeth with their lips, the rasping of sharp teeth on tender flesh can be a major turn-off.

  24. #24
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Florida
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,644

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    I know I'm REALLY late on this, but for educational purposes, I just have to share this. If you don't like the taste of his cum, fill your mouth with saliva just before he ejaculates, that way it's diluted and you don't get nearly as much of the flavor.
    Never be bullied into silence;
    Never let yourself be made a victim;
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define yourself.

  25. #25
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    North Carolina
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    80

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Thanks to bighvybicurious for asking the question, and to all who posted; the information has been most useful.
    I was privileged in this past week to give my first blow job, and the experience was, simply, incredible!
    My advice to bighvy: just relax, and enjoy yourself. Having found a partner that you trust is, IMHO, the most important part of the situation. Let things flow to their natural conclusion. They will.
    To open2both: Now you have twice the reason to (sniffle) be proud.

    I am, however, left with two minor issues. One is scheduling my next one (LOL), and the other is do I need to change my username to Davienolongercurious. Ah, probably not. Be safe, be happy!

  26. #26
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Washington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    I have not done it yet, I have started to kiss my wife after oral sex, gets me used to the taste and she seems to like when I do that. Glad I get to take advantage of this advice, and just look at all the willing instructors with a wealth of experience (sheesh, bunch of cock suckers).

  27. #27
    Azrael
    Guest

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    Sir, I resemble that remark

  28. #28
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Washington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    I see you're a fellow hiker, well that is another one of my fantasies. nothing like giving head under an old growth cedar.

  29. #29
    Azrael
    Guest

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    As long as the bugs are kept at bay

  30. #30
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Washington
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Re: The Bisexual Blowjob

    That's your problem, it is not my pants that will be down.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top