Register

men and women who cross dress in secret???

I saw a TV show tonight where this guy who was a cross dresser or transvestite got murdered and he was wearing women's panties.

The guy was apparently not bi or gay. But he was secretive about putting on women's clothing like this.

I've never put on women's clothing as it holds no appeal to me but do most men who do this do it in secret?

Do they keep it a secret from their girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband?

If they put on their girlfriend or wife's panties or clothing have they ever been caught or has the GF or wife figured it out since the clothing is torn or stretched out from a man wearing it? Or that their makeup has been used?

I have met just one guy that's bisexual who likes to put on women's clothing or wear panties under his clothing. His husband who is also bisexual does not find this sexy and allows his husband/partner to put on women's clothing, panties, makeup, etc. but has no desire to have sex with a man wearing women's clothing or imitating a woman like this since it's not a turn on for him.

Are there women who cross dress in secret and put on men's clothing or imitate a man? I don't mean like a lesbian drag king or butch lesbian, or female tranny imitating a man in public and wanting to get her tits cut off as that's rather public but more like the female version of a transvestite/cross dresser who dresses up as a man in private at home or as a sexual turn on?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 10, 2014 at 12:08 AM.

Re: men and women who cross dress in secret???

Since it's much more socially accepted for women to wear men's clothing, I'd guess there aren't many women who do it in secret. In general, men's clothing is just comfier. (And you guys get pockets!!!)

I am not a cross dresser or attracted to men in traditional female clothing.

Funny statement about women finding men's clothing more comfortable as that is a reason given by some male CD as to why they wear female underwear...lol Maybe, certain people seek out what is not the norm for their gender in clothing regardless of the gender?

OF course, women cross dress all the time without hiding it. It really depends how close you judge what is cross dressing for women as to how many. Traditionally, it use to be that men wore pants and women wore dresses. That was the line and we know what happened to that line...lol I noticed when I was in Montreal that the women there tended to wear dresses and skirts. Very few women in downtown Montreal wore jeans. Generally, women tend to have a twist to the male clothing to make it feminine. Pants are tailored differently for women than men. Even when women wear a suit(traditional male clothing) there is some adjustment to the shoulders to soften the cut as well as other small details to alter the traditional masculine aspect of the jacket. The pants are widened at points where the female body needs more space. The crotch may be reduced for women as they don't have junk to accommodate..lol It is at a point, when the question might be what could a women wear that would not be part of the mainstream clothing style?

Men have a much more rigid clothing rules about the frilliness of cut of the clothing which makes even shirts and jackets less masculine. The big cross over is when a man wears very obvious female clothing that even many women today do not wear.(dresses again is the biggest). Smaller and more private details like underwear can be hidden by a man who likes the feeling or appearance of more feminine cut of clothing.

If a man wears a dress, he is cross dressing. If a woman wears pants and a tie, hardly any notice is given and certainly no shaming. If men make the rules, then men are suppressing other men to conform to traditional masculine clothing styles.lol

btw I find a statement about one partner "allowing" the other partner to do anything (cross dress in this case) ridiculous. The use of the word "allow" seems very controlling and no one should "allow" their partner anything. They have control of themselves. The use of the word "tolerate" may be more appropriate. If some partner doesn't like a certain behaviour, they can accept/tolerate it....or leave. They shouldn't think that they have the right to control another person and allow or permit anything.
    Last edited by tenni; Sep 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I saw a TV show tonight where this guy who was a cross dresser or transvestite got murdered and he was wearing women's panties.
    He got murdered just for wearing women's underwear or was there another reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Macker View Post
    He got murdered just for wearing women's underwear or was there another reason?
    He was killed because he would invite homeless people into his house and the one guy stole his money, and he told him to leave and was killed by him.